• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Chris Matthews Speculates Trump Called Frederica Wilson 'Wacky' Because She's Black

volsrock

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
“I have a feeling that wouldn’t be addressed to a white guy.”

Chris Matthews Speculates Trump Called Frederica Wilson '''Wacky''' Because She'''s Black

Yeah, Trump never uses derogatory nicknames for white guys.

Just ask Jeb Bush.

whacky is now racist okie dokie..how about fruit loop, no wait that is homophobic right....for everyones info Trump also called Glen Beck and Maureen Dowd "wacky."

But this POS has to play the Lib Race Card

People like Matthews are part of the reason why there is so much racial tension these days.

Last edited:
Do you fault the fool?

Or do you fault the people who believe the fool?

“I have a feeling that wouldn’t be addressed to a white guy.”

Chris Matthews Speculates Trump Called Frederica Wilson '''Wacky''' Because She'''s Black

Yeah, Trump never uses derogatory nicknames for white guys.

Just ask Jeb Bush.

whacky is now racist okie dokie..how about fruit loop, no wait that is homophobic right....for everyones info Trump also called Glen Beck and Maureen Dowd "wacky."

But this POS has to play the Lib Race Card

People like Matthews are part of the reason why there is so much racial tension these days.

Frederica Wilson is a disgrace who calls 4-star generals in our military white supremacists. An absolute disgrace of a person.

Do you fault the fool?

Who believes the fool, specifically?

Your attack seems to be based on the belief that everyone who watches a show believes every single thing said on that show. Which seems absurd. I've heard many conservatives who listen to Rush Limbaugh say they do it just for the entertainment value, for example.

Let's see. Congresswoman Wilson disagreed with Trump.

And now the sheep are attacking her. Who didn't see this coming?

Trumpettes are so predictable. If you don't kiss the cult leaders ass... expect to be attacked by the cult hordes.

Do you fault the fool?

Indeed.

============================
"I have the best words"

"I have a very good brain"

"Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest -and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure,it's not your fault"

“I know more about ISIS than the generals do, believe me.”

"The only thing I'm a little bit weak on is my personality but who the hell cares."

“We're going to win so much. You're going to get tired of winning. you’re going to say, ‘Please Mr. President, I have a headache. Please, don't win so much. This is getting terrible.’ And I'm going to say, ‘No, we have to make America great again.’ You're gonna say, ‘Please.’ I said, ‘Nope, nope. We're gonna keep winning.’"
========================

Yes sir, I do believe you're more right than you know.

Last edited:
Look I like the guy, he tends to be pretty smart, sometimes he gets it right......but he is an entertainer pretty much these days.......let's not get carried away.

Trumpettes are so predictable. If you don't kiss the cult leaders ass... expect to be attacked by the cult hordes.

Here's a list of people Trump has attacked:

Barack Obama
Sgt La David Johnson
Myeshia Johnson
Congresswoman Wilson
Merck CEO Ken Frazier
ESPN’s Jemele Hill
Colin Kaepernick
Stephen Curry
Central Park Five

They all have something in common but I just can't put my finger on.

Lets see. Trump attacks liberal congresswoman.

And now the sheep are attacking him Who didn't see this coming?

Anti-Trumpers are so predictable.

Kelly the Manny has shown his true colors and they're not red, white and blue.

Barack Obama
Sgt La David Johnson
Myeshia Johnson
Congresswoman Wilson
Merck CEO Ken Frazier
ESPN’s Jemele Hill
Colin Kaepernick
Stephen Curry
Central Park Five

You missed a few:

Jeb Bush
Mitch McConnell
Mitt Romney
Joe and Mika
Megyn Kelly
Ted Cruz
Bill Clinton
Hillary Clinton
James Comey
Elizabeth Warren
Bob Corker
John McCain

The list goes on...

So how about you keep your race baiting bull**** to yourself rather than poison threads with it.

Err...she didn't merely disagree with Trump. She stood on the dead body of a Soldier to grandstand for herself. It's disgusting and she should be attacked.

Barack Obama
Sgt La David Johnson
Myeshia Johnson
Congresswoman Wilson
Merck CEO Ken Frazier
ESPN’s Jemele Hill
Colin Kaepernick
Stephen Curry
Central Park Five

You left off a whole bunch of people from your list in order to make a false point.

Kelly the Manny has shown his true colors and they're not red, white and blue.

Oh really? I suppose you're one to talk, eh?

You missed a few:

Jeb Bush
Mitch McConnell
Mitt Romney
Joe and Mika
Megyn Kelly
Ted Cruz
Bill Clinton
Hillary Clinton
James Comey
Elizabeth Warren
Bob Corker
John McCain

The list goes on...

So how about you keep your race baiting bull**** to yourself rather than poison threads with it.

Rofl....don't forget all the people on his own team, like Tillerson and Sessions.

Indeed.

============================
"I have the best words"

"I have a very good brain"

"Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest -and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure,it's not your fault"

“I know more about ISIS than the generals do, believe me.”

"The only thing I'm a little bit weak on is my personality but who the hell cares."

“We're going to win so much. You're going to get tired of winning. you’re going to say, ‘Please Mr. President, I have a headache. Please, don't win so much. This is getting terrible.’ And I'm going to say, ‘No, we have to make America great again.’ You're gonna say, ‘Please.’ I said, ‘Nope, nope. We're gonna keep winning.’"
========================

Yes sir, I do believe you're more right than you know.

My post was in reference to Mathews. He's made some very foolish claims and accusations.
However, I'll grant you your opinion on who you are referring to, not that I necessarily agree or believe the same.

Who believes the fool, specifically?

Your attack seems to be based on the belief that everyone who watches a show believes every single thing said on that show. Which seems absurd. I've heard many conservatives who listen to Rush Limbaugh say they do it just for the entertainment value, for example.

I make no mention on people who watch the show in question. I make specific reference to those who believe the fool.

You have to admit that Mathews has made some foolish and outlandish claims and accusations on his show, many of which didn't turn out to be grounded in fact. But that's entertainment for you, as you allude to. Taking him as a 'news' source, believing him, well, that's another matter which I was posting about.

True to form, and also as you mention, there are media fools on both sides. No denying that.

All of them should be taken with a healthy dose of salt and skepticism.

Err...she didn't merely disagree with Trump. She stood on the dead body of a Soldier to grandstand for herself. It's disgusting and she should be attacked.

Trump and Kelly both lied.

You missed a few:

Jeb Bush
Mitch McConnell
Mitt Romney
Joe and Mika
Megyn Kelly
Ted Cruz
Bill Clinton
Hillary Clinton
James Comey
Elizabeth Warren
Bob Corker
John McCain

The list goes on...

He just wanted to list black people...that what race baiters do

What's your point?

That is the one certain thing in this story. And Trump is picking a fight with a gold star widow.

He is your classless oaf of a president, watching you defend him is comedy gold.

That is the one certain thing in this story. And Trump is picking a fight with a gold star widow.

He is your classless oaf of a president, watching you defend him is comedy gold.

Trump is not the aggressor in this story.

Where have I defended his actions here? Nothing you said changes the fact that Ms. Wilson stood on the dead body of a Soldier to grandstand for herself. Nothing you will ever say will change that fact. That Trump is handling the situation in a very unacceptable manner still doesn't change that fact.

So, again, what's your point?

Wilson is certainly a bit eccentric with her colorful hats and she has a flamboyant personality. I don't see any racism here.

The only thing that may be racist is Kelly's recollection of that speech. We all saw the speech and it's hard to imagine a valid criticism. Maybe Kelly's perception is slightly colored. Moreover, how could he possibly be offended by Wilson and not by Trump who is constantly bragging and congratulating himself even during natural disasters.

And if Trump admitted it his followers would justify his reaction without much effort. They did with the Judge, after all.

Back
Top Bottom