• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

China builds bridges with America

So, wait, wait, wait...

...people are actually MAD that the state did something to save money?

So, wait, wait, wait...

...people are actually MAD that the state did something to save money?

They're of course free to do so. But I don't believe it supports the conclusion that unions should be thrown out.

They're of course free to do so. But I don't believe it supports the conclusion that unions should be thrown out.

Of course. . . free to do it. . . uh huh

Right after the union protesters swarm the capital and wage an all out assault by every means, legal and illegal, at their disposal to stop the governor from doing his job of writing a balanced budget. Once the tantrum is put down all is copesthetic. LOL don't worry they were needed to protect the governor and staff.

The people who are pissed off at this should be pressuring their local politicians for trade imbalance reforms as well as import fees levied against China imports. If you don't like this, then do something about it instead of bitching. I have no problem with California doing this - it saved money, it avoided union issues and lots of other problems / red tape. Until the U.S. can compete on a fair playing field more and more of this will occur. Unfortunately, I don't see our Federal Government doing anything about it... so the trade imbalance will continue, manufacturing (despite Obama's rhetoric to the opposite) will continue to drop due to costs in manufacturing, and nothing will change.

Of course. . . free to do it. . . uh huh

Right after the union protesters swarm the capital and wage an all out assault by every means, legal and illegal, at their disposal to stop the governor from doing his job of writing a balanced budget. Once the tantrum is put down all is copesthetic. LOL don't worry they were needed to protect the governor and staff.

That's their right too. It's a free country. The citizens of California are more than free to protest and redress the government. In fact, it's one of the most important aspects.

California was free to do as it liked. It did so. A lot of its people didn't necessarily think it was right, and they protested. That's their right to. All within the rights of the individual. I don't see what your temper tantrum here is just because people exercised rights. It's called freedom, get used to it.

Back
Top Bottom