• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Chat

I see a tab at the top that says chat. You press that and then what happens?

Okay, no one wants to chat with me? Fine. Piss off then! :2razz:

You click on the tab and it brings you to the chatroom. The place is usually empty though, I've found. :lol:

I was going to try it, but I really don't see what the big deal is about talking in the chat room as opposed to talking here on the forum, visitor messaging or private messaging. Other than the fact that you don't have to wait the allotted time before posting or sending a message, but I'm not THAT impatient that I can't wait 30 seconds. :)

I was going to try it, but I really don't see what the big deal is about talking in the chat room as opposed to talking here on the forum, visitor messaging or private messaging. Other than the fact that you don't have to wait the allotted time before posting or sending a message, but I'm not THAT impatient that I can't wait 30 seconds. :)

Same here.

I don't think I've used an honest to God chatroom for anything serious since 2006. :lol:

Last edited:
You click on the tab and it brings you to the chatroom. The place is usually empty though, I've found. :lol:

because sam hasn been here for a long time.and so l dont go to chatrrom anymore :lol:.but l missed mega and some other friends

l also missed sam .((

I see a tab at the top that says chat. You press that and then what happens?

You first notice the stench of warm beer and stale cigarettes, then you notice your feet are stuck to the floor and you make the smart decision not to touch anything with your bare hands. :D

You first notice the stench of warm beer and stale cigarettes, then you notice your feet are stuck to the floor and you make the smart decision not to touch anything with your bare hands. :D

Meh, I'll pass. :shock:

It's just the instant communication that is nice. No lag time. I've only ever entered this chat room once, and there was only a couple of other peeps there, and I felt a little uncomfortable, but on an airgunning site I'm on, and a grieving site that I used to visit, the chatrooms stay pretty busy, and sometimes it can be hard to keep up.

Why we need a chat to communicate?

It's just the instant communication that is nice. No lag time. I've only ever entered this chat room once, and there was only a couple of other peeps there, and I felt a little uncomfortable, but on an airgunning site I'm on, and a grieving site that I used to visit, the chatrooms stay pretty busy, and sometimes it can be hard to keep up.

I'm here and alone... where are you my darling Lizzie?!?!?!

He's too busy writing his novel-like replies to posts! :lol:

Not a bad idea to write a novel based on real life cloaked characters :)

It's only a matter of time before that happens..... This is certainly a good board to get a lot of diversity and at times personality for your Characters.

I was thinking about writing a book myself - just to show the United States or whomever would bother reading the book just how divided the United States actually is - especially when it comes to political affiliation. I believe it would certainly give a lot of readers a completely different mindset than what they're accustom to, and would certainly open the world up to their minds....

It's still a project I'm pondering. I'm not much of a writer but I suppose writing is a hobby for me but takes a back seat to my more relaxing hobbies like fishing, hunting, family time, art and music.

But I do think what a lot of what people post here is representative of what the US public believes and with that said a book based on posts alone could be valid material for a book - at least an anthropological book on US citizens.

I also believe personas could potentially wreak any book if you were to write a non-fiction novel or even a fiction book from an anthropological perspective.

Last edited:
Not a bad idea to write a novel based on real life cloaked characters :)

It's only a matter of time before that happens..... This is certainly a good board to get a lot of diversity and at times personality for your Characters.

I was thinking about writing a book myself - just to show the United States or whomever would bother reading the book just how divided the United States actually is - especially when it comes to political affiliation. I believe it would certainly give a lot of readers a completely different mindset than what they're accustom to, and would certainly open the world up to their minds....

It's still a project I'm pondering. I'm not much of a writer but I suppose writing is a hobby for me but takes a back seat to my more relaxing hobbies like fishing, hunting, family time, art and music.

But I do think what a lot of what people post here is representative of what the US public believes and with that said a book based on posts alone could be valid material for a book - at least an anthropological book on US citizens.

I also believe personas could potentially wreak any book if you were to write a non-fiction novel or even a fiction book from an anthropological perspective.

You should do that. It sounds like an excellent idea and very interesting.

Back
Top Bottom