• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Chaos In Minneapolis: Looting Occurring In the City, Tear Gas Being Used

The rest of us are tired of seeing the “serve and protect” crowd treat people like ****, tired of the literal boots on the neck.

Let us know when pillaging Target solves for that.

The same thing that always happens. An angry mob loots and burns their own community. Then they go home to live in the ashes and complain that no one wants to invest money in developing those areas.
Riots are the wrong way to express themseves but their anger looks justified.
That cop is a viscious animal that society needs to be protected from and the 3 cops that did nothing to stop him are a disgrace.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I'm not talking about "black rage", I'm talking about "black hate". AKA, hatred of black people.

It's normal to hate to see once flourishing cities like Minneapolis devolve into mindless violence, is it not? Minneapolis-St Paul was once one of the best regions of the country to live in, and now it's one of the best areas to avoid living in. And now they're rioting, because of one isolated event.

I'm still here. I'm not afraid of black people. I'd cross the street if I saw a white redneck with a big gun, though.

I knorite? Its almost as if silly race reductionism is a bunch of hot air.

It's normal to hate to see once flourishing cities like Minneapolis devolve into mindless violence, is it not? Minneapolis-St Paul was once one of the best regions of the country to live in, and now it's one of the best areas to avoid living in. And now they're rioting, because of one isolated event.
They are rioting because the cop is still walking around free. He should be in jail waiting for a trial.

Last edited:
What isn't normal or acceptable is a man being murdered by a police officer in plain view of every one

Lol its a looot more than just one isolate event but hey those “uppity” blacks upset about cops and wannabe cops murdering them.

They are rioting because the cop is still walking around free. He should be in jail wait for a trial.

I mean hell normal folks can be jailed while they are awaiting trial just because of bail payments that they couldnt possibly afford.

If it is so isolated, why are you discussing it?

Black hatred.

This is a breaking story, so more info should be available in the coming hours.

We haven't had a race riot since Obama was in office. The majority of Trump's first term saw radical groups like Black Lives Matter fade into the background, as police department's use of body cameras helped protect the country from black rage.

Why don't you get your ofay ass up to Minneapolis and help straighten the brothers out? I'm certain as soon as they see it your way everything will change. :shock:

I'm still here. I'm not afraid of black people. I'd cross the street if I saw a white redneck with a big gun, though.

What's the black population percentage for your town? 1%? 2%?
Can you name a majority black city that you'd want to live in?
Liberals sometimes let their imaginations get the better of them, especially when it comes to their white-savior complex. They seem to think that reality is less important than the fantasies they've conjured up.

Why the bolded? I've never heard anything about Minneapolis-St Paul but good. It seems to have a good quality of like at a pretty reasonable cost of living.

Last edited:
I mean hell normal folks can be jailed while they are awaiting trial just because of bail payments that they couldnt possibly afford.
I would not deny him a bail hearing same as anyone else but he hasnt even been charged yet.
What I saw on that video looks like premeditated murder to me.

Yawn i grew up in alabama. Was never scared of black people and had more of my stuff broken and stolen by white people. They are not my enemy, you however.....

I grew up in South Georgia... and same.

If it is so isolated, why are you discussing it?

Black hatred.

I found out the cop that was choking the guy he arrested was involved in shooting two citizens prior... yeah one incident....

That's your prerogative ..

That's not a "prerogative". That is a simple observation of facts. Hence the apt and correct use of the word "literal".

Just to think, if these cops would have listened to that man's pleas, all of this could have been avoided.

Just to think, if these cops would have listened to that man's pleas, all of this could have been avoided.
The cop on his neck looked like he heard his pleas just fine and chose to ignore them.

Incidentally i was listening to some of the people that were involved in organizing the protest talk about the “boogaloo” boys coming in there to start **** to provoke cops. Not gonna say for certain because unlike the op, accuracy matters to me.

What's the black population percentage for your town? 1%? 2%?
Can you name a majority black city that you'd want to live in?
Liberals sometimes let their imaginations get the better of them, especially when it comes to their white-savior complex. They seem to think that reality is less important than the fantasies they've conjured up.

The city I live in now is 49% black.

I live downtown, in a majority black city and I love it. I chose to move here, knowing the demographics before I moved here.

Wanna know why? Because IDGAF if black people are my neighbors, or my doctors, or my mailman. I'm not a racist douchebag who lets things like that bother them.

And I don't have a white savior complex. I'm not trying to "save" anybody. I'm just not a racist prick who thinks people are less, based on the color of their skin.

Back
Top Bottom