• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Chaos In Minneapolis: Looting Occurring In the City, Tear Gas Being Used

Enough with that - the guy was murdered by people who misused their authority and behaved like thugs - the incident was clearly captured on video.
There was clear wrongdoing here.

In Chicago last Memorial Day weekend 20 Blacks were killed by other Blacks.

A few day ago an innocent Black kid was killed on the streets of Chicago by a Black gang member.

I didn't see any Moon Bat or Negro rioting and looting because of that Black on Black crime so excuse me if I don't get bent out of shape.

The Negroes in this country go on their rioting and looting rampages every few years or so. I have that seen that frequently since I was a teenager back in the 1960s. Meanwhile the tremendous Black on Black and Black on White violence in this country continues and the filthy Liberals and the brain dead Blacks don't say crap about it.

A few day ago an innocent Black kid was killed on the streets of Chicago by a Black gang member.

I didn't see any Moon Bat or Negro rioting and looting because of that Black on Black crime so excuse me if I don't get bent out of shape.

The Negroes in this country go on their rioting and looting rampages every few years or so. I have that seen that frequently since I was a teenager back in the 1960s. Meanwhile the tremendous Black on Black and Black on White violence in this country continues and the filthy Liberals and the brain dead Blacks don't say crap about it.

Voters don't care about gang violence.

I bet the cops put a lot of effort into finding the thug who killed that kid, but they don't put a lot of effort into finding a gang member who shot another gang member.

George, a convicted felon, would be alive today if the asshole hadn't tried to steal money from a Black owned business.

Just shows you how stupid it is to be involved in criminal activity.

Sometimes it doesn't go the way you think it will go.

from your language you sound like you were a teenager in the 1860's

from your language you sound like you were a teenager in the 1860's

From your language it sounds like you are a card carrying Libtard Moon Bat.

Moon Bats ignore the massive Black on Black and Black on White crime because it doesn't fit into their racial division agenda.

They need the division to keep the minority voting block all riled up to that will will keep the Democrats in power.

Gonna be a long, hot summer in the USA.

Gonna be a long, hot summer in the USA.

Probably not. We go through these spells of incoherent rage, and then things simmer down, the tax payers who didn't riot get to pay to fix everything, and things go back to normal.

That's going to be wrong every time you write it, that reality doesnt change.

In nature, genetic diversity is the greatest strength any species has, enabling it to adapt to new and threatening circumstances.

Within populations it's a strength as well. For example, the greatest leap in development in the US was the Industrial Revolution, when we had the huge influx of immigrants, bringing innovation, variety, new ideas, adaptability, etc. It happened again during/after WW2 when all the white men were at war and the women, the minorities, etc were drawn into the workforce.

If some limited, poorly educated and poorly socialized humans are still catching up to civilization and pretending their race is superior to prop up their own self-esteem, well, the rest of the world is gradually moving forward and making the societal leap to valuing all and integrating positively.

If conditions in some places werent so ****ty, in part because of western industrialized nations' historical interference, alot of 'forced' integration wouldnt be happening.

C'mon! If you really feel that way you're swimming upstream, that's a backbreaker. Ethnonationalism is not resurgent it never died.
It continues to be & nearly always has been the world in which we live in the most powerful movement.

Always it's Sameness that dominates! People favor friendships with those of similar backgrounds, interests & values.
Despite a few exceptions the urge is almost universal, it's human nature!'

It outlasted Marxism tearing apart the USSR. Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Belarus, Ukraine, Moldova & the Caucusus followed suite
& then went the 5 nations of Central Asia. That was not the end only the beginning, minorities inside the new nations wanted their
place in the sun & the Caucasus became the 20th century Balkans. This is just the primary example of many other breakups throughout the world demonstrating the pull of ethnonationalism.

Czechoslavakia, the Soviet Union & Yugoslavia were held together by a police state
when the police state disintegrated new nationalistic nations were formed.

And? :lol: :lol:

Again - he tried to protest peacefully. Y'all lost your minds.

People are going to be heard - it's up to you how you choose to hear it.

Well, Colin had to protest peacefully, unless you want to see him set the bleachers on fire, and loot the souvenir stand. His critics didn't care for his actions because it reeked of hypocrisy and opportunism. And if there's anyone who shouldn't be complaining about how difficult it is to be a black man in America, its the rich, famous athlete who has a much more cushy life than 99% of black, brown or white Americans.

What's that?

Y'all aren't bitching about the virus spreading either. Why is that? All the rules you been bitching about people obeying don't matter now? Are the rioters covidiots?...lol

I agree with so much of what you've said here. I don't think there is ever any justification for the destruction of property and looting. Those poor business owners--most of them, I'm sure, hanging on financially by a thread because of COVID and now ruined. Those looters didn't give a damn about George Lloyd; they're low-down thieves who saw an opportunity. Bah!

I had an appointment to keep early this morning and am not caught up on the news yet, but the National Guard are there now, right?
I don’t want to keep repeating, but these are perilous times for years to come. Covid has completely disrupted the lives of just about every person in such a way that we really are in a new time era, what I call The Zoonotic Era.

We’d be stressed even if we were working together politically. The internet and 24/7 cable have made this a quantum leap worse. Now add these latest riots as we head into two very HOT weekends.

I got my covid swabs today for a procedure Monday. First time I’ve been out in three months. I’m old at 66. I’m not scared for myself, but for the younger generations. While the rhetoric must be dialed back by everyone, I just don’t see it happening. Better times are not ahead. Sorrow

And? :lol: :lol:

Again - he tried to protest peacefully. Y'all lost your minds.

People are going to be heard - it's up to you how you choose to hear it.

I'm saving this post for when you bitch about protesters you disagree with. :lamo

Back
Top Bottom