• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Change of Subject: from Zimmerman to the larger issue

I would like to point out that your post makes it sound as if you believe Zimmerman had the gun specifically because of this particular "suspicious person". Like he went back home and grabbed it just to follow Trayvon around.

If you honestly believe that is so...... there is no hope for you.

Otherwise, I'll assume it was an oversight by you.

What you read into my post does not equate to an oversight on my part. You yourself said "sounds like" which means, it is your interpretation. So you are mistaken that is not what it means.

The point....is that continued debate over the "verdict" is utterly unproductive, unless of course your goal to have an endless street brawl. Then, by all means, bicker away. I, for one, would like to see the conversation elevated to a discussion of the larger issues this cased has touched on and are really at the heart of the whole circus anyway. Did you read this article?

The LARGER ISSUE resulting from the Z/M Trial ( and this was also discussed in another thread) is the answer to the following question: WHY THIS NATIONAL OUTRAGE FOR THIS TEENAGE THUG TM WHEN Z WAS OBVIOUSLY CORRECTLY "NOT GUILTY" ???

WHY ?!?!?

Across our Nation, MONTHLY we have THOUSANDS of teenagers MURDERED in Black on Black and Black on Non-Black crimes .....and we hear DIDLEY-SQUAT about them !!!

But whenever there is a WHITE on BLACK Incident, EVEN WHEN THE JURY FINDS THE WHITES INNOCENT AFTER A TRIAL...............WE HAVE A NATIONAL UPROAR !!!

WHY !?!?

ANSWER:

The Black African Americans are approx 13% of the Total Population of America. And, the Black African Americans are ~95% RACIST. Check out their voting records in every Local, State, Federal Election. You will find that ~95% of the Total Black Vote goes to the BLACK candidate.

The CORRUPT, BLACK RACIST "CONGRESSIONAL BLACK CAUCUS" RULES THE DEM PARTY by contributing to the DEM Party their almost TOTAL BLACK VOTE. Without the Black American vote THERE WOULD NOT BE THE DEM PARTY !!! The Black Racists KNOW this. And the DEM PARTY KNOWS THIS.

Note the employees in Govt institutions in Local, State, or Federal Offices. They are overwhelmingly Black, with a smattering of Hispanics. This is especially evident in RACIST Holder's DOJ.

To keep this BLACK RACIST TRAVESTY going we have the PROFESSIONAL BLACK RACE BAITERS such as the AL SHARPTONS, THE JESSE JACKSONS ,et al. And, on the GOVERNMENTAL LEVEL we have the CORRUPT BLACK RACIST "CONGRESSIONAL BLACK CAUCUS" working its DISASTROUS MAGIC.

The National Media is outrageously in the pocket of the Black Racist Enabling DEM Gay/Lib turds. Except for the business oriented Wall Street Journal. And, the Fox News which appears to be tilted to the Right ONLY because the rest of the Media is the cat's paw for the DEMS.

The election of the NATIONAL DISASTER,this RACIST COMMIE OBUMSTER...and his Alter Ego, Erik "The CONSUMMATE IDIOT" Holder as the Head of the Justice Dept the Nation is another monumental reason why our Nation is in such an ATROCIOUS condition.

THAT is why we have this RIDICULOUS NATIONAL TRAVESTY of BLACK RACIST RIOTS ACROSS OR NATION EVEN THOUGH Z WAS CORRECTLY FOUND "NOT GUILTY"......EVEN THOUGH THERE SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN A TRIAL BECAUSE OF THE OBVIOUS LACK OF EVIDENCE FOR THE TRIAL.

I am deeply disappointed with America.

The LARGER ISSUE resulting from the Z/M Trial ( and this was also discussed in another thread) is the answer to the following question: WHY THIS NATIONAL OUTRAGE FOR THIS TEENAGE THUG TM WHEN Z WAS OBVIOUSLY CORRECTLY "NOT GUILTY" ???

WHY ?!?!?

Across our Nation, MONTHLY we have THOUSANDS of teenagers MURDERED in Black on Black and Black on Non-Black crimes .....and we hear DIDLEY-SQUAT about them !!!

But whenever there is a WHITE on BLACK Incident, EVEN WHEN THE JURY FINDS THE WHITES INNOCENT AFTER A TRIAL...............WE HAVE A NATIONAL UPROAR !!!

WHY !?!?

ANSWER:

The Black African Americans are approx 13% of the Total Population of America. And, the Black African Americans are ~95% RACIST. Check out their voting records in every Local, State, Federal Election. You will find that ~95% of the Total Black Vote goes to the BLACK candidate.

The CORRUPT, BLACK RACIST "CONGRESSIONAL BLACK CAUCUS" RULES THE DEM PARTY by contributing to the DEM Party their almost TOTAL BLACK VOTE. Without the Black American vote THERE WOULD NOT BE THE DEM PARTY !!! The Black Racists KNOW this. And the DEM PARTY KNOWS THIS.

Note the employees in Govt institutions in Local, State, or Federal Offices. They are overwhelmingly Black, with a smattering of Hispanics. This is especially evident in RACIST Holder's DOJ.

To keep this BLACK RACIST TRAVESTY going we have the PROFESSIONAL BLACK RACE BAITERS such as the AL SHARPTONS, THE JESSE JACKSONS ,et al. And, on the GOVERNMENTAL LEVEL we have the CORRUPT BLACK RACIST "CONGRESSIONAL BLACK CAUCUS" working its DISASTROUS MAGIC.

The National Media is outrageously in the pocket of the Black Racist Enabling DEM Gay/Lib turds. Except for the business oriented Wall Street Journal. And, the Fox News which appears to be tilted to the Right ONLY because the rest of the Media is the cat's paw for the DEMS.

The election of the NATIONAL DISASTER,this RACIST COMMIE OBUMSTER...and his Alter Ego, Erik "The CONSUMMATE IDIOT" Holder as the Head of the Justice Dept the Nation is another monumental reason why our Nation is in such an ATROCIOUS condition.

THAT is why we have this RIDICULOUS NATIONAL TRAVESTY of BLACK RACIST RIOTS ACROSS OR NATION EVEN THOUGH Z WAS CORRECTLY FOUND "NOT GUILTY"......EVEN THOUGH THERE SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN A TRIAL BECAUSE OF THE OBVIOUS LACK OF EVIDENCE FOR THE TRIAL.

If you are ever interested in calming down and taking a breath so that there is the slightest chance of a real conversation instead of me standing back with your spittle flying all over me, we can give that a try. Let me know if you think you can pull that off.

If you are ever interested in calming down and taking a breath so that there is the slightest chance of a real conversation instead of me standing back with your spittle flying all over me, we can give that a try. Let me know if you think you can pull that off.

A typical dodge when confronted with the IRREFUTABLE TRUTH.

The CAPS are for emphasis ...... not that anything I will ever state can be possibly accepted by your ilk no matter how PC-ish my method of message delivery.

A typical dodge when confronted with the IRREFUTABLE TRUTH.

The CAPS are for emphasis ...... not that anything I will ever state can be possibly accepted by your ilk no matter how PC-ish my method of message delivery.

That attitude will serve you well. You get to win every debate by behaving like a loud mouthed bully. Enjoy your victory.

That attitude will serve you well. You get to win every debate by behaving like a loud mouthed bully. Enjoy your victory.

Rationalize all you want.

The bottom line is that you took the time to slander me and dodge the TRUTH.

Rationalize all you want.

The bottom line is that you took the time to slander me and dodge the TRUTH.

Being emphatic about your opinion does not make it the truth.

2hq46rn.jpg

Being emphatic about your opinion does not make it the truth.

Indulging in continuous remarks and rationalizations while dodging the TRUTH instead of using that time more productively to prove me wrong speaks for itself.

HoongLoong in regards to your earlier assertion that 95% of 'African-Americans' are racist?
The only Negros I've ever met in my life that weren't racist were those that were born and raised in Africa
they are so bloody grateful to be here that they don't hate the white man
but do wonder about the native coloured population's fixation with race ;)

WHY ?!?!?

WHY !?!?

ANSWER:

I wish I could unsee this post.

Insert vomit smiley emoticon here.

I'm glad you basically reposted it That made me smile :bootyshake

I'm glad you basically reposted it That made me smile :bootyshake

Just reminding folks on the next page what REAL hate looks like.

95% blacks are racist. Good Lord.

I will bet that he got the information from his black friend" that speaks for all black people nationwide.

Just reminding folks on the next page what REAL hate looks like.

95% blacks are racist. Good Lord.

I will bet that he got the information from his black friend" that speaks for all black people nationwide.

As I stated, and you choose to ignore: "The Black African Americans are approx 13% of the Total Population of America. And, the Black African Americans are ~95% RACIST. Check out their voting records in every Local, State, Federal Election. You will find that ~95% of the Total Black Vote goes to the BLACK candidate.

The CORRUPT, BLACK RACIST "CONGRESSIONAL BLACK CAUCUS" RULES THE DEM PARTY by contributing to the DEM Party their almost TOTAL BLACK VOTE. Without the Black American vote THERE WOULD NOT BE THE DEM PARTY !!! The Black Racists KNOW this. And the DEM PARTY KNOWS THIS. "

HoongLoong in regards to your earlier assertion that 95% of 'African-Americans' are racist?
The only Negros I've ever met in my life that weren't racist were those that were born and raised in Africa
they are so bloody grateful to be here that they don't hate the white man
but do wonder about the native coloured population's fixation with race ;)

My experience jibes with yours.

Except that the native Black Americans' fixation with race and that effect translated into political power in the CORRUPT DEM Party is as obvious as the vomit that spews outa the typical Black Racists' oral cavity.

As I stated, and you choose to ignore: "The Black African Americans are approx 13% of the Total Population of America. And, the Black African Americans are ~95% RACIST. Check out their voting records in every Local, State, Federal Election. You will find that ~95% of the Total Black Vote goes to the BLACK candidate.

The CORRUPT, BLACK RACIST "CONGRESSIONAL BLACK CAUCUS" RULES THE DEM PARTY by contributing to the DEM Party their almost TOTAL BLACK VOTE. Without the Black American vote THERE WOULD NOT BE THE DEM PARTY !!! The Black Racists KNOW this. And the DEM PARTY KNOWS THIS. "

Wow.

95% Good lord. Your black friend told you that, right?

BTW......take a look at the past 2 Republican National Conventions and tell me how big the tent really is.

Wow.

95% Good lord. Your black friend told you that, right?

BTW......take a look at the past 2 Republican National Conventions and tell me how big the tent really is.

:lol: :doh With 90+% of blacks voting for demorats how big must the republicant tent be? :roll:

BlackDemographics.com | POLITICS

My experience jibes with yours.

Except that the native Black Americans' fixation with race and that effect translated into political power in the CORRUPT DEM Party is as obvious as the vomit that spews outa the typical Black Racists' oral cavity.

Now you are speaking for all Native Black Americans.

Perhaps it is because of the way blacks have been treated by the party.

The CORRUPT entity wants to obfuscate the issue by making it into the game of: "What came first, the chicken or the egg" ?

OK......Let's play that game.

Which is the entity that's corrupt ?

Which is the entity that's stacking the deck by placing ~95% of their TOTAL VOTE invariably in ONE Political Party in EVERY ELECTION, whereas the other Political Party's constituents don't have a MONOLITHIC BLOCK to speak of ?

And, when the Black Racist Monolithic Vote gives the CORRUPT DEM PARTY approx a 10% edge in every election .....wouldn't that be clear even to a retarded amoeba with a frontal lobotomy that this Black Racist Monolithic Vote manifesting itself as the CORRUPT Congressional Black Caucus would RULE the DEM Party ......or at the very least CONTROL the DEM Party to an extraordinary extent ?

She's right the way the party of Jim Crow has 'treated' them is a disgrace
nearly as disgraceful as the 98% that consistently vote for that party?

She's right the way the party of Jim Crow has 'treated' them is a disgrace
nearly as disgraceful as the 98% that consistently vote for that party?

Psssst......you realize that the Dem Party now is not the Dem Party of Jim Crow days......any chance you can tell me what happened to many of those racist southern democrats? Anyone.....anyone...

Angry Old Guy...you can't be very angry if you missed the fact that the Southern strategy was about wooing those racist white people away from the Democrats. Well....congrats.

yer really quite special and I like that
so I'll play along, tell us more.
Explain it to us, we'd all really like to know how these things came to be.
yer right about me not being angry, I'd describe it as bemused.

"I'll have those (n-word)s voting Democratic for the next 200 years." Lyndon B. Johnson to two governors on Air Force One

Well he was right about that one for sure.

Psssst......you realize that the Dem Party now is not the Dem Party of Jim Crow days......any chance you can tell me what happened to many of those racist southern democrats? Anyone.....anyone...

Angry Old Guy...you can't be very angry if you missed the fact that the Southern strategy was about wooing those racist white people away from the Democrats. Well....congrats.

What I find amazing is all this Obfuscatory Bullsh*t about the killing of a Psycho Black American Teenage thug .....the Hispanic killer being found NOT GUILTY in a trial where there weren't any legal improprieties found by both sides...including the family of the black teenage psycho thug.

Across our Nation, MONTHLY, we have THOUSANDS of teenagers MURDERED in Black on Black and Black on Non-Black crimes .....and we hear DIDLEY-SQUAT about them !!!

But whenever there is a NON-Black on BLACK Incident, EVEN WHEN THE JURY FINDS THE NON-Black INNOCENT AFTER A TRIAL...............WE HAVE A NATIONAL UPROAR !!!

WHY !?!?

Isn't it OBVIOUS to even a retarded paramecium with a frontal lobotomy that the Black Racist Buttholes and their Enablers are at work to obfuscate the Black Racists' vested interests in perpetuating their CORRUPTION ???

The CORRUPTION being their vested interests in MAKING MONEY exploiting the BOGUS CONCEPT of the "VICTIMIZATION" of the Blacks ???

Back
Top Bottom