• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Canada on the Brink of Incorporating Islamic Speech Codes

Not Sharia, 'speech that offends Islam' under Sharia. What you said Canada would outlaw within a year.
I'll make time to look it up tomorrow.

Canada will not say it is Sharia, and it won't be Sharia to the boneheads who pass it. My point is it might as well be if you can be fined or jailed for criticizing Islam.

I do not see how it serves any of our Western values to allow Islamic savages into the U.S. so they can murder Americans more easily. If the old Indian religion of Thuggee were still alive, I suppose people who share your view would call it an assault on Western values to exclude its followers from this country. After all, they would say, only the extreme Thugs who took their faith literally ever strangled people and buried them in secret places as a sacrifice to the goddess Kali; and it would be terribly unfair to the majority of non-violent Thugs who considered themselves followers of the faith to keep them from their dream of settling in the U.S. If getting a few dozen Americans garrotted to death now and then were the price of maintaining our Western value of religious tolerance--even when the religion called for true believers to kill people in the name of its god--then that is a price we must pay.

Yes, religious tolerance is one of the key foundations to our country. It shows weakness as a nation and it turns against everything our nation stood for when designing the constitution of the United States. No one here is insisting we let in all of ISIS through the front door and give them a complimentary handjob to help them along their jihad. But if we let fear dictate our decision making and allow ourselves to turn our backs on the innocent people attempting to chase after life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness we basically tell the world we tell the goat****ers "Hey, you guys win. You set the pace, and you can do whatever you want and we'll flinch.

No one is mistaking your bigotry and your yellow belly as pragmatism.

You confuse defending our values with protecting them. Letting in possible terrorists shows we value stupidity.

Yes Mr white supremacist, you sure know our American values.

Yes, religious tolerance is one of the key foundations to our country. It shows weakness as a nation and it turns against everything our nation stood for when designing the constitution of the United States. No one here is insisting we let in all of ISIS through the front door and give them a complimentary handjob to help them along their jihad. But if we let fear dictate our decision making and allow ourselves to turn our backs on the innocent people attempting to chase after life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness we basically tell the world we tell the goat****ers "Hey, you guys win. You set the pace, and you can do whatever you want and we'll flinch.

I am not a supremacist. Islam is a supremacist ideology. I would worry about them if I were you unless you are too far gone to understand what an enemy is.

Canada will not say it is Sharia, and it won't be Sharia to the boneheads who pass it. My point is it might as well be if you can be fined or jailed for criticizing Islam.

You still have not provided any actual source for these so called Islamic Speech Codes. Please show us the bill that contains these "codes".

I am not a supremacist.

You link white supremacist blogs, allegedly this isn't the first time you've done it either.

Islam is a supremacist ideology.

Most religions are supremacist. The Abarhamic religions especially so. The only difference between Islam and Christianity at this point is history.

I would worry about them if I were you unless you are too far gone to understand what an enemy is.

I train to kill the enemy every day. The enemy isn't a religion, and it's ****ing laughable for a white supremacist to try and tell me what is and what isn't an enemy.

When there's another terrorist attack, tell yourself that.

When there's another terrorist attack, tell yourself that.

Do you honestly believe that evil and violence will suddenly come to a halt as soon as we stop letting Muslims immigrate to the country?

You link white supremacist blogs, allegedly this isn't the first time you've done it either.

Most religions are supremacist. The Abarhamic religions especially so. The only difference between Islam and Christianity at this point is history.

I train to kill the enemy every day. The enemy isn't a religion, and it's ****ing laughable for a white supremacist to try and tell me what is and what isn't an enemy.

I link to facts and I don't give a **** whose site it is on. And your view of the religions is laughable unless you think the world should let Islam kill until they tire of it.
And if you think the opinions on Islam come from white supremacy go talk to some Hindus and Buddhists. Islam is the hate and supremacy in this situation, and will remain that way.

I haven't run across any of those minions myself and my Muslim neighbors seem to be coexisting with all of us non Muslims quite amicably, even though I know of several who voted for Donald Trump. I don't know who our Muslim neighbors voted for.

As Trump has never seriously suggested banning all Muslims but as he has explained, he would like to ban those coming from countries sponsoring terrorism and also those coming as refugees until there is some way to find out who and what these people are before we turn them loose into our society. Given that fact that most--not all but most--organized and spontaneous terrorism in modern times is being committed by Muslim terrorists,
I can't find much fault with that point of view.

Anyone who blames all members of a group for something that a few members of that group may have done is a bigot.

Who does that describe?

Anyone who blames all members of a group for something that a few members of that group may have done is a bigot.

Who does that describe?

You should be honest. It is not a small group. You have seen the Pew polls. And like others you are perpetuating the "all" lie. No one has said all Muslims. If you can find a quote I would like to see it.

No one is mistaking your sulky yammering for civil debate. I recently noted that the posters who continually try to make up for their lack of knowledge and reasoning ability with lame attempts at personal insults addressed directly to other posters tend to share the same political philosophy. I am happy to see you show everyone reading this thread just how weak your game is. Serve up your dish as hot and spicy as you want--the people you are trying to feed it to can still tell you made it from rotten ingredients.

Last edited:
If 90 percent of my stolen goods are by green people, then it would make sense to profile against green people. It's a common trait that has been passed on by our hunter gather days whether we like it or not.

Senseless examples. First if you lose 90% of your goods ya can damn well bet it was more than green people! And WTF is green people??? are 90% of the murders committed by Muslims? What percent of robberies??? No silly almost to the point of ignorance an example...green people indeed...

So is fear of the dark but when I was a grunt we owned the night. So is fearing thunder but unless you are dumb enough to play golf in a storm or stand under the lone tree...

Yeah we do incredibly stupid things for no damned good reason...like it or no... but that is no reason to just shrug and accept ignorance bigotry and hate running our policies... :peace

This is the same sort of kowtowing the Marxist liar who recently lost her bid for the White House involved herself in as Secretary of State. The so-called "Istanbul Protocol" was at heart a thinly veiled effort to infringe the freedom of speech of Americans in order to please foreign Islamists who were complaining that criticism of their religion was blasphemy. Statists in the West were carrying water for Islamists even before 9/11, and they continue to do that today. The fact they tend to share the Islamists' resentment of America and Western Civilization generally makes them natural allies. They regularly try to deny their desire to curry favor with Islamists, whenever it is pointed out, but their protests ring hollow.

Who does that describe?

Well it doesn't describe me. And it doesn't describe Trump. Does it describe you?

I link to facts and I don't give a **** whose site it is on.

Racist blogs tend to cherry pick stats to confirm their confirmation bias.

And your view of the religions is laughable unless you think the world should let Islam kill until they tire of it.

The violence in Islam will go the same of violence in other religions have in the past. Through education and capitalism. Religious extremism diminishes when Abdul has something to actually lose.

And if you think the opinions on Islam come from white supremacy go talk to some Hindus and Buddhists. Islam is the hate and supremacy in this situation, and will remain that way.

They'll remain that way for as long as they live in constant poverty and warlordism.

No one is mistaking your sulky yammering for civil debate.

It's hard to be civil when I'm taught to oppose people who wish to change the moral fabric of the country I swore to defend.

I recently noted that the posters who continually try to make up for their lack of knowledge and reasoning ability with lame attempts at personal insults addressed directly to other posters tend to share the same political philosophy.

You sure used a lot of big words to say you've accused someone of using an Ad Hom fallacy there, sport.

I am happy to see you show everyone reading this thread just how weak your game is. Serve up your dish as hot and spicy as you want--the people you are trying to feed it to can still tell you made it from rotten ingredients.

To which you later resort to using an ad hom yourself instead of trying to answer the question of how discriminating against a religion will somehow protect us from that religion.

That wouldn't be Sharia law. I doubt if you know what Sharia law is.

Muslim states define zero. The Koran and Hadith plainly state any speech insulting Islam or Muhammad can be punished with death. If you have not realized Muslims are offended quite easily. Will Canada put people to death, no, but it will be fining them and jailing them in the near future much like European countries.

That does not happen in European countries. From which racist site did you get that gem of information?

Source:- Gates of Vienna

A well known white supremacist blog which has published Fjordman and inspired Anders Brievik.

Lovely.
So, you are flatly denying its truth? The old proverbial broken clock that right twice a day... is this a false assertion of what is going on in Canada or not?

Published in December 2004, her report recommended (pdf) that the "Arbitration Act should continue to allow disputes to be arbitrated using religious law."

She, no doubt, realised it would not be possible to allow Christian and Jewish tribunals to continue but ban Muslim ones.

Faisal Kutty, writing in the New Catholic Times, supported the report's findings.

"Sharia is not coming to Canada and there will be no sharia courts. Muslims simply wish to use Islamic principles to resolve their disputes within the Canadian legal system"

https://www.theguardian.com/news/blog/2008/feb/08/sharialawincanadaalmost

You should be honest.
It is not a small group. You have seen the Pew polls. And like others you are perpetuating the "all" lie. No one has said all Muslims. If you can find a quote I would like to see it.

I am,you should try it.

Anyone in the Alt-Right who thinks that The massive demographic change which is going on right now and will hit full force before the end of this century won't change the USA and the GOP tremendously is living in an out of touch dream world.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

:lol:

Well it doesn't describe me. And
it doesn't describe Trump.
Does it describe you?

Do a little research and read some of Trump's recorded statements.

He's not just bigoted against Muslims, he has also shown bigotry towards Mexicans.

Eventually he will pay a price for his bigotry.

Wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom