• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Campaign Over, President Trump Will Hold a (What Else?) Campaign Rally

What does Bush's foreign policy blunders have to do with this?

It was the pullout from Iraq that spawned ISIS. That is Obama's mistake. He had the option of leaving 10,000 troops.

It was the pullout from Iraq that spawned ISIS. That is Obama's mistake. He had the option of leaving 10,000 troops.

The vacuum was already there thanks to the unnecessary Iraq war. Nice try though.

The vacuum was already there thanks to the unnecessary Iraq war. Nice try though.

Must have been a little dustbuster of a vacuum, and contained. Remember Joe Biden said how good things were?
Obama sent in the Dyson.

Must have been a little dustbuster of a vacuum, and contained. Remember Joe Biden said how good things were?
Obama sent in the Dyson.

Read a history book.

And you just want to be content with brushing your hands together and say, "well that's that!" No need to look at anything any further whatsoever... Maybe we should take another look into Benghazi instead.

What more do you have right now? You said yourself...it may turn out to be nothing. So...until we know more...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tiny hands needs his bruised ego stroked so he calls for a pep rally. Bring your pom-poms!

Funny how you not being a trump supporter somehow automatically enrolls you in the Bernie camp. Because, you know, there is no in between.

You know what, Rob. I consider it a badge of honor for these Trump devotees to make stupid statements like that about me. The day they think I'm even a tiny bit like them is the day I move to Canada.

The funniest thing of all is that these sore winners make themselves look absolutely foolish making stupid comments like that.

Did you know that the 2020 campaign has already begun? You should have known it because Trump filed with the FEC on January 20th, the day of his inauguration, that he was beginning the 2020 campaign.

One might think the Donald is feeling a bit insecure without crowds of cheering worshipers standing before him

Seeing as Obama never once stoped campaigning his entire presidency and it didn't seem to bother you at all this seems a bit hypocritical.

He's got a huge ego that requires constant feeding.

BINGO!. He seems to dislike the confines of the White House and need to campaign to hear constant admiration of his supporters. He displays alarming behavior patterns more indicative of a king or dictator and not an elected leader. In Trumps case, his behavior may be more indicative of a "wannabe" Czar.

Seeing as Obama never once stoped campaigning his entire presidency and it didn't seem to bother you at all this seems a bit hypocritical.

I must have missed the campaign events Obama had one month into office. Would you mind posting a link to the Obama for re-election campaign events schedule from 2009 so I can see them for myself?

Did you know that the 2020 campaign has already begun? You should have known it because Trump filed with the FEC on January 20th, the day of his inauguration, that he was beginning the 2020 campaign.

One might think the Donald is feeling a bit insecure without crowds of cheering worshipers standing before him

It's lonely at the top which he is finding out. He needs his ego stroked on a regular basis.

I must have missed the campaign events Obama had one month into office. Would you mind posting a link to the Obama for re-election campaign events schedule from 2009 so I can see them for myself?

You didn't miss anything......lol In fact, former Obama staffers now say that the "No drama Obama" mantra actually hindered them in getting their message out.

Trump is a showman and not a leader. He will need to have reruns of campaign rallies to feed his ego. Hopefully, we can avoid nuclear war until someone else gets the launch codes. He is the only president whose temperament and lack of "reality" causes me to be truly frightened about the security of our country.

Back
Top Bottom