• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cables from UK's Ambassador to the US blast Trump as 'inept,' 'incompetent'

I wonder how they stomach it

Trump has become an accurate reflection of his base' values and principles. That's why they fight so hard to support what he does, they're fighting for their own beliefs.

Are the Brits trying to influece our elections?

President Trump is a moronic arse but the American electoral system legally elected him. The Brits may whine, the Americans may deny their own responsibility for electing the dolt but you've got what you've got because you lot elected him. Rather than whining about the past, why not limit the damage Mr. Trump can do by throwing him out of office in the next election? The US electorate screwed up in 2016, so fix the mistake in 2020. If you fail to do so, then you deserve every misery which President Trump can visit upon you in his second term. Who cares what the British tossers in power think. It's what American voters think and do which will matter in late 2020.

Cheers.
Evilroddy.

Last edited:
While I am hardly the one to rush to Trump's defense, I DO gotta say that after this Brexit dance they've been doing, they have no business calling anyone deranged.

Seriously. They are in fact worse than Trump. Trump is, to me, a crass joke.

Brexit is a crass joke that could make 6% of the global economy evaporate. To put this in context, the crash that kicked off the great depression happened on a 5% loss. Also, the Brexit crowd spent more time waffling and making fools of themselves, and didn't even confine it to 3 AM twitters.

While I am hardly the one to rush to Trump's defense, I DO gotta say that after this Brexit dance they've been doing, they have no business calling anyone deranged.

Seriously. They are in fact worse than Trump. Trump is, to me, a crass joke.

Brexit is a crass joke that could make 6% of the global economy evaporate. To put this in context, the crash that kicked off the great depression happened on a 5% loss. Also, the Brexit crowd spent more time waffling and making fools of themselves, and didn't even confine it to 3 AM twitters.

When trump announced his presidential run I never in a million years thought he had a chance (did not take Russia into account) I commonly said that the only people that would vote for him must have a very sick sense of humor...

When trump announced his presidential run I never in a million years thought he had a chance (did not take Russia into account) I commonly said that the only people that would vote for him must have a very sick sense of humor...

I thought - and continue to think - that he's a clown.

But he is still cut above Nigel Farage, Boris Johnson, Theresa May, and that Rees Mogg idiot.

~ Also, the Brexit crowd spent more time waffling and making fools of themselves, and didn't even confine it to 3 AM twitters.

There are beginning suggestions that Farage is the only person to benefit from this leak - Trump argued for his being given the job as Ambassador to the US and the man hostile to Trump is having his words deliberately leaked by people who may want Farage in place instead.

They may be clowns but they might just be working together to achieve something.

There are beginning suggestions that Farage is the only person to benefit from this leak - Trump argued for his being given the job as Ambassador to the US and the man hostile to Trump is having his words deliberately leaked by people who may want Farage in place instead.

They may be clowns but they might just be working together to achieve something.
Boris has said he won't appoint Farage as ambassador. Then again Boris is known to change his mind and make things up, so who knows.

To be fair, it aint the first time this has happened.

Sent from my Honor 8X using Tapatalk

According to additional media reports, British trade minister Liam Fox will apologize to the administration for the inappropriate commentary.

“I will be apologizing for the fact that either our civil service or elements of our political class have not lived up to the expectations that either we have or the United States has about their behavior, which in this particular case has lapsed in a most extraordinary and unacceptable way,” Fox said on BBC radio. (link)

According to additional media reports, British trade minister Liam Fox will apologize to the administration for the inappropriate commentary.

“I will be apologizing for the fact that either our civil service or elements of our political class have not lived up to the expectations that either we have or the United States has about their behavior, which in this particular case has lapsed in a most extraordinary and unacceptable way,” Fox said on BBC radio. (link)

I'm sure they regret pointing out your POTUS is a inept fool, and having to take political heat for something everyone in the world already knew.

I heard about that.

Farage as an ambassador. :lol:

Get a life!

We're the ones having a good laugh watching the inept clown, you're the one who is constantly angry and upset. Perhaps you should take your own advice?

Yes, he repeated this several times on our national media - however I have yet to see him contradict the UK Ambassador's words about Trump. No mention either of an apology to Trump about what our Ambassador called him and his administration.

And so the story ends. The British ambassador has resigned. This permits life to go on as usual. Chances are good that the next British ambassador to the US will be a bit more careful in how he/she transmits assessments of the US administration and President to the folks back home. We may not know if those assessments are significantly different. And so the story ends.

Donald Trump: Cables from UK's Ambassador to US blast President as 'inept' - CNNPolitics

The US became the worlds leader after WW2
They also knew Allies are critical to influence and power projection
Wonder if Wiki could release any info they MAY have since Trump became President

“The US became the worlds leader after WW2”

Not anymore. Not under Trump’s “Amexit” plan.

“They also knew Allies are critical to influence and power projection”

Back then, yeah. Know Trump believes dictator types are critical to HIS influence and power projection.

“Wonder if Wiki could release any info they MAY have since Trump became President”

If you mean info on Trump, Wiki appears to have focused on the likes of the Dems (the Left) in favor of Trump. Besides, Trump and the Trumpicans have been rather successful at calling any published truth as “fake news” while himself telling straight-out lies that come faster than they can be fact-checked and debunked, keeping everybody distracted and off-balance while he practices Amexit and MALA (Make America Last Allover).

Back
Top Bottom