• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

But, but where could God come from

Maybe, maybe not. Your terse replies don't communicate to me that you even understand what I am writing.

I guess you have to decide if the point of these exercises is to have a real discussion or just to repeat yourself and declare yourself the 'winner'.

It feels like you've already decided on the latter course of action though, and I personally don't get the point. Is it a self esteem thing?

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

I have won, what a good day!

wrong, read newtons flaming lazer sword

oh how is it wrong why would an uncaused cause need to have personality and the ability to alter the universe based on said personality? seem to be cramming in a lot of extra baggage with your special pleading for gods

oh how is it wrong why would an uncaused cause need to have personality and the ability to alter the universe based on said personality? seem to be cramming in a lot of extra baggage with your special pleading for gods

what cannot be settled by experiment is not worth debating.

Since God exists outside of the observable universe, we can not experiment whether your premises are true

what cannot be settled by experiment is not worth debating.

Since God exists outside of the observable universe, we can not experiment whether your premises are true

and that apply s to you and saying a god must have done it yet you try to sell that hear

and that apply s to you and saying a god must have done it yet you try to sell that hear

if God is in the non observable universe, he did not t be created, it is not the observable universe

if God is in the non observable universe, he did not t be created, it is not the observable universe

if you can have uncreated things outside of the observable universe theirs no way to know such things must be gods

if you can have uncreated things outside of the observable universe theirs no way to know such things must be gods

lie, we CANT text him, he can reach out to us

God the middle man, he doesn't do anything of value anymore, but he's sitting up there taking notes. What a stupid concept.

Back
Top Bottom