• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Briefing 3/30/3030

That's OK, since they have decided to offer up Joe "Where am I?" Biden as the best (only?) possible alternative to Trump in November. That may not work any better than running Hillary did. ;)

Do you like Bernie more than Biden?

underway. I desperately wish these were about leadership and information, and not a campaign rally.

Switch parties!

He is going off on reporters, and it’s crazy. The one asked about testing and Trump just started lying about how wonderful and great our testing. Trump claims we have tested more than anybody else in the world, and it’s more frequent than any other. How dare she be critical of healthcare professionals. I am like, prove it bitch. That was crazy. We haven’t tested as many people people as other countries. Our testing needs to be improved.

It's clear he's using the briefings as wannabe rallies, but at rallies he can stand up there and lie out his back end, then scurry back to his safe place and lash out on Twitter. These are different
because he has to answer questions in real time by the big bad press and then he goes into tantrum mode like a child. He can't give an answer that he knows we've failed on (like the testing) so he tries to demean the person asking a relevant question. Each and every time he does that he's literally showing us that he knows he screwed up and can't stand it. He can't erase history.

It simply can't be erased that he told us it's one guy, it's 15 and could soon be zero and match it with knowing it was a pandemic before it was a pandemic.

underway. I desperately wish these were about leadership and information, and not a campaign rally.

I listen to Governor Cuomo as well

Hard facts, lays it out.
Clear, concise and accurate.

And then I watch only so much of Trump, one leads, the other, well a walking talking babbling disaster

I also listen to our PMs/and many Premiers daily briefing

The differences in messaging from Trump is astounding

His wartime President act, well
A General Custer Cluster**** talking

My biggest concern right now is people simply aren't taking it seriously. I wish he'd lead on that...show some emotion and outrage at people who don't comply...you know, instead of attacking reporters.

Yep. Which leads to this situation I'm describing here:

No respect for shelter in place orders

These people supposedly listen to Trump, so he should do his part in getting the idea of sheltering in place into their thick heads. Instead, he is more interest and getting a bunch of businessmen to praise him on national TV.

I listen to Governor Cuomo as well

Hard facts, lays it out.
Clear, concise and accurate.

And then I watch only so much of Trump, one leads, the other, well a walking talking babbling disaster

I also listen to our PMs/and many Premiers daily briefing

The differences in messaging from Trump is astounding

His wartime President act, well
A General Custer Cluster**** talking

Jim Jones told his flock he once had sex with a rich lady in Brazil for thousands of dollars, and he did so for God. He used the money for a righteous purpose. :lol:

I don’t trust what Trump says. I take almost none of it seriously. I wish he conducted himself like a normal world leader

3030..looks like we'll make it!!

The usual rattling off of all federal supplies being shipped out. Meaningless without context.

My biggest concern right now is people simply aren't taking it seriously. I wish he'd lead on that...show some emotion and outrage at people who don't comply...you know, instead of attacking reporters.

FL-LA perfect examples

Yep. Which leads to this situation I'm describing here:

No respect for shelter in place orders

These people supposedly listen to Trump, so he should do his part in getting the idea of sheltering in place into their thick heads. Instead, he is more interest and getting a bunch of businessmen to praise him on national TV.

He was name dropping CEOs and businesses in today’s briefing.

Jim Jones told his flock he once had sex with a rich lady in Brazil for thousands of dollars, and he did so for God. He used the money for a righteous purpose. :lol:

I don’t trust what Trump says. I take almost none of it seriously. I wish he conducted himself like a normal world leader

Well he ain't normal.
Come November get out the vote

Handle to viruses in 1 year

**** My Pillow, that Evangelical . During a health crisis, my ****ing pillow. **** Trump, what a circus.

I figured we see the Sham wow guy and maybe someone doing some Charmin squeezing.

**** My Pillow, that Evangelical . During a health crisis, my ****ing pillow. **** Trump, what a circus.

I missed that

Glad I went #BoycottTrumpPressers a few days ago —> will catch lowlights when it’s over

This thread is nothing but lowlights.

I missed the briefing, because we were busy in the lab.

Did he throw another wobbler at a reporter?

I missed the briefing, because we were busy in the lab.
Did he throw another wobbler at a reporter?

Yes, of course. Berated at least one that I remember, for quoting Trump back to Trump.
But really the My pillow man talking about brining god back, and proctor and gamble pimping Tide and Charmin, etc., it couldn't get more crazy.

Yes, of course. Berated at least one that I remember, for quoting Trump back to Trump.
But really the My pillow man talking about brining god back, and proctor and gamble pimping Tide and Charmin, etc., it couldn't get more crazy.

Well, it wouldn't be a briefing without a childish tantrum.

This thread is nothing but lowlights.

Trump's breifings are basically all lowlights. Stop blaming it for being reported as it happens.
Trump did **** all in that briefing.

We had a very brief remark from Fauci about Fall when the virus comes back, that by then we'll be more prepared.
Birx however said States aren't staying home, when responding to the idea that even if we did everything right, deaths would be in the 200K range. i.e. she thinks we're not at perfect case. Kind of lost in all the Trump campaign ads and attacks of press people, out of context numbers and figures, cheer-leading, and product placements...

Real bad. How dare he run for reelection during a national virus crisis. :mrgreen:

I bet he was playing four dimensional chess and not blowing the Initial response.

They did the math and now the virus will either start coming down in time to award that success Co.pletely to trump or if that doesn't work declare a national emergency that suspends the election until such time as the virus is cured or there simply isn't enough money left to give the 1% any more and he yields to the democrat.

So they can do all the work of cleaning up his mess

....counting those chickens?

That's the beauty.

Doesn't matter what the outcome is. Trump will say it's great, and they'll crawl over the corpses of their families and go vote for him again.

Well, there was the "cringe until you prolapse" My Pillow dude moment, so that's one highlight.

Papa John would have been there but he lost his CEO job

Back
Top Bottom