• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Breitbart said it. It must be true!

1. Yes, Breitbart tells it as it is. It is especially strong on the goofy things said by so-called "celebrities."

2. It is the third news website that I find a must read, right after the Drudge Report and Google News.

You must be joking. Some of 'em are disturbed because the Constitution alleged experts yesterday were all white. So yeah, it's easily believable. You don't believe it?

I didn't say i don't believe it. I'm saying that Breitbart is obviously biased and the way they covered this story, it's obvious

Democrats Disturbed by the White 2020 Candidates Left in Field

Since this comes from the least biased news source in history, it must be true.

Not as biased as say, CNN, or MSNBC. But I'm more inclined to give it a nice shake before moving on.

Though they aren't necessarily wrong either. The argument about race and who would be running the democrats, or at least running for them. Has always been one of the many talking points that have come up over the last four years.

I'm not saying to blindly trust Breitbart. But you've got to at least give the piece a full read.

Not as biased as say, CNN, or MSNBC. But I'm more inclined to give it a nice shake before moving on.

Though they aren't necessarily wrong either. The argument about race and who would be running the democrats, or at least running for them. Has always been one of the many talking points that have come up over the last four years.

I'm not saying to blindly trust Breitbart. But you've got to at least give the piece a full read.

Breibart isn't as biased as CNN? :lamo:lamo

Thanks, I needed a good laugh.

I didn't say i don't believe it. I'm saying that Breitbart is obviously biased and the way they covered this story, it's obvious

Breitbart caters to the most ignorant demographic in the country - Trump Fan Nation. Breitbart and the Gateway Pundit are only read and sourced by morons.

Andrew Breitbart was a brilliant man. He is rolling in his grave I'm sure at what the idiots have done to his once great empire.

Breibart isn't as biased as CNN? :lamo:lamo

Thanks, I needed a good laugh.

The guy cites Rense. He thinks Rense has the true facts.

Breitbart caters to the most ignorant demographic in the country - Trump Fan Nation. Breitbart and the Gateway Pundit are only read and sourced by morons.

Andrew Breitbart was a brilliant man. He is rolling in his grave I'm sure at what the idiots have done to his once great empire.

Breitbart himself was pretty biased though. They are folliwing through with that.

I just scoff at the idea that they're less biased than MSNBC. You can tell you've got a Trump worshipper when they say that. (And not even an intelligient one)

Breitbart himself was pretty biased though. They are folliwing through with that.

I just scoff at the idea that they're less biased than MSNBC. You can tell you've got a Trump worshipper when they say that. (And not even an intelligient one)

Breitbart was biased, and made no secret of it. But what he wasn't was a moron, like the current staff at Breitbart. He wasn't a liar and a fraud. He saw things though a right leaning prism.

Breitbart was biased, and made no secret of it. But what he wasn't was a moron, like the current staff at Breitbart. He wasn't a liar and a fraud. He saw things though a right leaning prism.

I can remember before he died how he announced that he had some major dirt on Oblama yet it turned out to be a nothing.

I can remember before he died how he announced that he had some major dirt on Oblama yet it turned out to be a nothing.

It must have been the super secret Kenyan birth certificate Trump was never able to find.

Actually, if you on Twitter much, there were alot of "woke" people complaining about it.

"woke" people tend to be , fake.

CNN I agree is biased against Republicans. MSNBC, however, while being biased against Trump, has more Republicans and conservatives - as guests and hosts - than Fox News. That right there should tell you something.

CNN I agree is biased against Republicans. MSNBC, however, while being biased against Trump, has more Republicans and conservatives - as guests and hosts - than Fox News. That right there should tell you something.

Republicans and conservatives that have more in common with yes men, than anything else if you ask me.

Back
Top Bottom