• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

BOOM! Sara Carter: There Are Other Anti-Trump Mueller Team Emails Out There “A Lot More Is Going to

zimmer

Educating the Ignorant
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Sara Carter has been way ahead of everyone on a lot of stories during the past year.

[h=2]BOOM! Sara Carter: There Are Other Anti-Trump Mueller Team Emails Out There “A Lot More Is Going to Come Out” (VIdeo)[/h]Sara Carter: I think you’re hearing correctly Sean and I think a lot more is going to come out. In fact, I know a lot more is going to come out based on the sources I’ve spoken to.

BOOM! Sara Carter: There Are Other Anti-Trump Mueller Team Emails Out There "A Lot More Is Going to Come Out" (VIdeo)

Unlike the Goebbels Inspired Media Propagandists (GIMPs), Sara Carter has been accurate in her forecasts and reporting.

“Skippy” Mueller and his gang of Kangaroo Court seems to have some problems on their hands.

1. They’ve spent 7 million for a few process crimes.

2. They’ve exposed themselves as political hacks.

3. There is onbiovusly no collusion, so they’re aiming now at impeachment (which will never happen).

4. Mueller has his own serious credibility problems being tied to Uranium One and Comey.

Meanwhile, we have a mass of Hillary criminalities that have been covered for by political operatives in the FBI.

It’s time to reopen them: Clinton-Lynch. Uranium One. Hillary’s email debacle.

The Swamp is trying to strike back at the 2016 election, and in the process are exposing themselves further.

None of this would have come out had Hillary won.

The boomerang... is on its return flight path.

Sara Carter has been way ahead of everyone on a lot of stories during the past year.

Unlike the Goebbels Inspired Media Propagandists (GIMPs), Sara Carter has been accurate in her forecasts and reporting.

“Skippy” Mueller and his gang of Kangaroo Court seems to have some problems on their hands.

3. There is onbiovusly no collusion, so they’re aiming now at impeachment (which will never happen).

4. Mueller has his own serious credibility problems being tied to Uranium One and Comey.

Meanwhile, we have a mass of Hillary criminalities that have been covered for by political operatives in the FBI.

The Swamp is trying to strike back at the 2016 election, and in the process are exposing themselves further.

Does it bother you?

Does it bother you?

You seem to be new here.

Welcome to www.debatepolitics.com, a place where people post articles, or opinions and debate current events or thoughts about life in general.

Your rebuttal to the post?
You have one?

You seem to be new here.

Welcome to www.debatepolitics.com, a place where people post articles, or opinions and debate current events or thoughts about life in general.

Your rebuttal to the post?
You have one?

I dont know that this is right but I was reading that the current betting line is that it is 60% likely that Trump does not finish his term.....and it's going up.

I dont know that this is right but I was reading that the current betting line is that it is 60% likely that Trump does not finish his term.....and it's going up.

The FBI higher uppers have been exposed as a political arm of the Democrat party.

Yates, this guy that sent congratulatory messages, this Strzok guy who was responsible for investigating Hillary, who let her lie with impunity, who got her off, how they set up Flynn.

Then there’s the McCabe dude.

The FBI should be a trusted organization. Sad to say, it’s not today.

As for Trump finishing his term? They’re not going to impeach him... and there is no collusion.

I’d take the bet he’s going to stay (because he will)... it is easy money.

This will backfire in the worst way. Trump isn’t going to let this slide by. He is going to attach the media and Democrats to it, rightly so, and smash them silly.

They messed with the wrong guy.

So desperate.

Do you think that his surrogates are lying to the FBI about Russian contacts because some investigator said a bad thing about Trump? Facts are facts. If Trey Gowdy had proven that Hillary Clinton committed a crime that would be a fact regardless of his party affiliation. It wouldn't be a proper response if someone tried to claim the crime is moot because Gowdy is a republican.

The FBI higher uppers have been exposed as a political arm of the Democrat party.

Yates, this guy that sent congratulatory messages, this Strzok guy who was responsible for investigating Hillary, who let her lie with impunity, who got her off, how they set up Flynn.

As for Trump finishing his term? They’re not going to impeach him... and there is no collusion.

This will backfire in the worst way. Trump isn’t going to let this slide by. He is going to attach the media and Democrats to it, rightly so, and smash them silly.

lol, Zimmer...the FBI is the political arm of the Democratic party?? Boy, you Righties sure are fair weather friends. Many people have suggested the 11th hour rehash of the email scandal, right before the election, tipped the scales in Trump's favor. How soon you forget the favors.

Reliving the day Hillary Clinton says cost her the election -- one year laterr - CNNPolitics

So, basically, if the FBI does their job against people you don't like, they're good, but if they do their job against people you do like, they are not to be trusted.

Ok... ;)

That is clearly what Trump thinks.

Oh are anonymous sources back in again? I keep losing track.

I agree, the Democrats are being exposed, but not near as quickly as Col. Nathan Jessup.

I think you know that is not what I meant....I was reading in a few places first hand accounts that Trump is actually not worried......in a way that tends to get termed delusional....like Jessup.

We shall see, Trump has a habit of proving me wrong when I am sure that he is wrong.

Oh, dear. Diehard Marxists always need things explained to them in the simplest terms.

Nope. We have no idea what they've actually discovered beyond what's been publicized thus far.

Nope. Not even remotely, although it's clear why you'd have to pretend that's the case.

There's not BUT evidence for collusion. Again, not at all surprising why that frightens you to death and you cowering before that reality.

No such problems exist for Mueller, nor can you demonstrate any such problems.

This seems really, really hard for you, almost on a daily basis.

How can I help clear up any confusion for you?

I think you know that is not what I meant....I was reading in a few places first hand accounts that Trump is actually not worried......in a way that tends to get termed delusional....like Jessup.

We shall see, Trump has a habit of proving me wrong when I am sure that he is wrong.

Why should he worry. He didn’t collude with the Russians.

But the Democrats dirty hands have been exposed. First covering for Hillary, and now “Skippy” Mueller’s Kangaroo Court.

To be fair, many Trump supporters think Nicholson was the hero of that film.

This is why everyone here trusts your judgment.

Thank you for posting.

Why should he worry. He didn’t collude with the Russians.

But the Democrats dirty hands have been exposed. First covering for Hillary, and now “Skippy” Mueller’s Kangaroo Court.

Which surprises them so they go to the back-up plan of getting him with obstruction of justice.....the ends justify the means, what ever works, and with the way Trump talks this crime is easy to pin on him as the prosecutor gets to define the words that Trump used as he sees fit, and they will simply ignore all the times he contradicted himself.

This has gone on long enough, it is getting to be time to get him gone.

3.15.18 by my watch.

Last edited:
lol, Zimmer...the FBI is the political arm of the Democratic party?? Boy, you Righties sure are fair weather friends. Many people have suggested the 11th hour rehash of the email scandal, right before the election, tipped the scales in Trump's favor. How soon you forget the favors.

Reliving the day Hillary Clinton says cost her the election -- one year laterr - CNNPolitics

So, basically, if the FBI does their job against people you don't like, they're good, but if they do their job against people you do like, they are not to be trusted.

Ok... ;)

Hillary cost herself the election, she is lucky she’s not convicted of serious crimes... and you’re obviously not up to speed.

The guy who ran the FBI Hillary case was a political operative for Hillary, and got Comey to soften the accurate wording which would have triggered legal troubles for his candidate.

He’s been exposed... as has another of “Skippy” Mueller’s Kangaroo Court.

I think I'll wait to see them first.

Which surprises them so they go to the back-up plan of getting him with obstruction of justice.....the ends justify the means, what ever works, and with the way Trump talks this crime is easy to pin on him, as the prosecutor gets to define the words that Trump used as he sees fit, and they will simply ignore all the times he contradicted himself.

This has gone on long enough, it is getting to be time to get him gone.

3.15.18 by my watch.

Obstruction of justice is still an impeachable offense. In fact, it's the impeachable offense. Let's say Trump himself is purely innocent of any collusion with Russia. We'll say he was just somehow completely ignorant that half his high level campaign staff have ties with Russia and were hiding it from the people of the United States. (an odd occurrence for someone who is just so good at hiring the right people) So... we should just let obstruction of justice go?

Obstruction of justice is still an impeachable offense. In fact, it's the impeachable offense. Let's say Trump himself is purely innocent of any collusion with Russia. We'll say he was just somehow completely ignorant that half his high level campaign staff have ties with Russia and were hiding it from the people of the United States. (an odd occurrence for someone who is just so good at hiring the right people) So... we should just let obstruction of justice go?

Throwing Trump out for being Trump when We the People sent a Trump to Washington, Trump is what we want, is going to rip this country further into shreds.

I advise against it.

Gateway Pundit :lamo

Hillary cost herself the election, she is lucky she’s not convicted of serious crimes... and you’re obviously not up to speed.

The guy who ran the FBI Hillary case was a political operative for Hillary, and got Comey to soften the accurate wording which would have triggered legal troubles for his candidate.

He’s been exposed... as has another of “Skippy” Mueller’s Kangaroo Court.

This sounds very exciting! Zimmer, if only you were a fiction author, I would have a lot easier time reading your political stuff...haha... ;)

Anyway, all that aside, I just don't see what you're saying. I think I've told you before, I'm no HRC fan, I was a Sanders guy myself. But the FBI was very much up in her business during the election, as they should have been, I don't see a gap between how she was treated then and how Trump is treated now. I'm open to be corrected, but I'd need to see an overlay of scandal vs. FBI response for each of them.

For me, it all comes down to this. Disclose fully, allow everything to be reviewed. If he (or she) is clean, that will be shown. If not, that will be shown too. I would think as a Trump supporter, this would be far more important to you than to me...no one wants to back a loser, after all...

Throwing Trump out for being Trump when We the People sent a Trump to Washington, Trump is what we want, is going to rip this country further into shreds.

I advise against it.

His approval ratings in the 30's says Trump has given many voters buyers remorse. The nation will breath a sigh of relief when he is gone.

His approval ratings in the 30's says Trump has given many voters buyers remorse. The nation will breath a sigh of relief when he is gone.

You have very poorly evaluated the situation.

I advise against it.

Throwing Nixon out for being Nixon when We the People sent a Nixon to Washington...

This logic literally throws out the constitutional concept of impeachment entirely.

Back
Top Bottom