• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden choosing fundraiser over NYPD wake 'insulting', says ex-FBI agent

Thank you for doing everything you can to make conservatives look like hypocritical lying clowns. You do great service to Liberals and Progressives.
You're welcome! I enjoy conversing with weirdo butthurt Liberals. They are so precious. :p:p:p

I'm guessing they didn't talk about how crime has gone down since he's become president.
I think they were waiting for Biden to come there and tell them that to their faces.

I think they were waiting for Biden to come there and tell them that to their faces.

I wonder why they wouldn't appreciate the drop in crime on Biden's watch.

Give Biden credit for that. Let Trump take credit for the spectacle.

I wonder why they wouldn't appreciate the drop in crime on Biden's watch.

Give Biden credit for that. Let Trump take credit for the spectacle.
I am more than comfortable with Biden taking credit for the crime rate in November. Let him tell us all about it between now and then.

I am more than comfortable with Biden taking credit for the crime rate in November. Let him tell us all about it between now and then.

Indeed. He might remind us that the violent crime rate and property crime rates in 2022 were lower than every year of Donald Trump’s presidency.

Stay classy Brandon! (but Trump...but Trump...but Trump!!!)

President Biden's decision to attend a $25 million fundraiser in Manhattan while the NYPD mourned one of their own 40 miles eastward was denounced by a former FBI special agent who said Biden was also notably absent when two of her then-partners were killed in Broward County, Fla. in 2021.

nq059zt.jpg

click for story
100 law enforcement officers a year die in the line of duty every year. The POTUS can't spend all their time at funerals.

100 law enforcement officers a year die in the line of duty every year. The POTUS can't spend all their time at funerals.
Yeah, that would mean a lot of this:

nq059zt.jpg

Indeed. He might remind us that the violent crime rate and property crime rates in 2022 were lower than every year of Donald Trump’s presidency.
Yeah, I sure hope he holds a press conference and tells us all how crime is down. :p

Biden still wasn't there. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I didn't ask that question. Read more slowly.

That's newsworthy.

Real news. Affects people's lives.

I'm a baseball fan. Don't care about your whinefest. This thread isn't there.

I didn't ask that question. Read more slowly.

That's newsworthy.

Real news. Affects people's lives.

I'm a baseball fan. Don't care about your whinefest. This thread isn't there.

And Biden still wasn't there. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Biden didn't want to make a funeral political.

He made the right choice.

Just stop.
He was busy collecting millions just 40 miles away while the wife and family were grieving. Sounds about right.

Back
Top Bottom