• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden choosing fundraiser over NYPD wake 'insulting', says ex-FBI agent

----------

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Stay classy Brandon! (but Trump...but Trump...but Trump!!!)

President Biden's decision to attend a $25 million fundraiser in Manhattan while the NYPD mourned one of their own 40 miles eastward was denounced by a former FBI special agent who said Biden was also notably absent when two of her then-partners were killed in Broward County, Fla. in 2021.

nq059zt.jpg

click for story

President Biden's decision to attend a $25 million fundraiser in Manhattan while the NYPD mourned one of their own 40 miles eastward was denounced by a former FBI special agent who said Biden was also notably absent when two of her then-partners were killed in Broward County, Fla. in 2021.

nq059zt.jpg

click for story

The use of "Brandon" in that context is a slur.

Shameful.

nq059zt.jpg

click for story

Do you have any clue how stupid, how childish this thread is?
No, you don't. Your post mimicks your orange idol and you figure it's an acceptable post for an adult.

Clue, it's not.

888-0

(The number of police officers that died while Trump was POTUS - the number of funerals for them he attended)

It is DISGUSTING that Trump used a the funeral of fallen officer as a campaign stop and photo op.

It is DISGUSTING that MAGAs have turned the funeral for a fallen officer into a political circus to worship their MAGA cult leader.

But, I’m pretty sure trained seals clapping are smarter than some of these folks so 🤷‍♀️

888-0

(The number of police officers that died while Trump was POTUS - the number of funerals for them he attended)

It is DISGUSTING that Trump used a the funeral of fallen officer as a campaign stop and photo op.

It is DISGUSTING that MAGAs have turned the funeral for a fallen officer into a political circus to worship their MAGA cult leader.

But, I’m pretty sure trained seals clapping are smarter than some of these folks so 🤷‍♀️

This thread is the clapping of a trained seal.

nq059zt.jpg

click for story
I was not aware that presidents were expected to attend the funerals of every officer killed in the line of duty.
But since you mentioned your hero Trump, let me ask which you'd prefer: a presidential candidate attending a pre planned fundraiser as opposed to the funeral of an officer, or a presidential candidate attending the funeral in an attempt to turn it into a fundraiser, or political stop?
"We have to stop it. We have to stop it," Trump said. "We have to get back to law and order. We have to do a lot of things differently, because this is not working."

News flash moron- if by "this is not working" efforts to curb crime like shootings, murder, etc., those crimes have been on a downward trend for quite a while.

Posting shite like this is how some people get their giggles.

888-0

It's also disgusting that the coup inciting traitor watched while his homegrown terrorists beat Capitol officers with flag poles, crushed them in doors and used weapons on them, he watched on TV and wet his panties over it. Did not lift a finger to save any officer's lives or our lawmakers.

The OP is a hardcore trump/Putin foot soldier spreading this crap around to defend the lying, cheating, anti-American traitor and sore loser. Trump and his suckers are all hypocrites.....American trash.

I was not aware that presidents were expected to attend the funerals of every officer killed in the line of duty.
But since you mentioned your hero Trump, let me ask which you'd prefer: a presidential candidate attending a pre planned fundraiser as opposed to the funeral of an officer, or a presidential candidate attending the funeral in an attempt to turn it into a fundraiser, or political stop?
"We have to stop it. We have to stop it," Trump said. "We have to get back to law and order. We have to do a lot of things differently, because this is not working."

News flash moron- if by "this is not working" efforts to curb crime like shootings, murder, etc., those crimes have been on a downward trend for quite a while.

Funny when a lawbreaking corrupt criminal like traitor trump tries to preach law and order, just as hypocritical as the scumbag fleecing his stooges with his "bibles".

Vote Democratic in '24 America, if you want to recognize our country in the future. Vote Democratic to protect our democracy and our people. 🇺🇸

nq059zt.jpg

click for story
"Stay classy". That's an interesting way to start this thread, since US presidents don't show up for police officer funerals because they would overshadow the event. The Mayor and other police officials show up for obvious reasons; US presidents? Nope. It's far classier not using a police officer's death as a campaign opportunity.

Just as I predicted, nothing but Trump bashing and name calling of the OP. One post after another, nothing but insults and hate. That's what being a Liberal has been reduced to these days. How does it feel being on the wrong side of history? How sad.

But Trump...but Trump... but Trump!!!!

nq059zt.jpg

click for story

Is the President expected to attend the funeral of every police officer killed in the line of duty?

Is the President expected to attend the funeral of every police officer killed in the line of duty?
Who said that? I haven't heard anyone say that. Can you please provide the quote of ANYONE who has said that?

Or did you just pull that out of your ass?

Who said that? I haven't heard anyone say that. Can you please provide the quote of ANYONE who has said that?

Or did you just pull that out of your ass?

So why exactly should Biden have gone to this particular funeral? Why would he go to this funeral and not that of other fallen police officers?

So why exactly should Biden have gone to this particular funeral? Why would he go to this funeral and not that of other fallen police officers?
Where did I say I thought that he should go to THAT particular funeral? Please show me the quote. Why do you just pull this stuff out of your ass?

Back
Top Bottom