• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Better to have a few rats than to be one

I watch a lot of videos created by leftists.

But thank you for being honest and admitting that you don't know what the **** you are talking about.

Name five (not movies or tv shows) Youtube crap like Crowder and Tucker and Peterson. Should be easy for you.

Oh man a Republican operative found trash in Baltimore and strung together some out of context videos trying to disprove a city that admitted it had rats... That's a new low man. new low.

If you don't like America, you could leave.
Lol you sound like someone who has never been to Baltimore. Its not just west Baltimore either. I lived qnd wotked there and bsltimore is a rough city. Its by far one of if the roughest city i have been in.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

These people are completely blinded by their ideology and hatred of the president. You have to be insane to condemn a president for not cleaning up a city. Like he can just EO the filth from every city in America. They claim he is a fascist, then complain when he does not put his hand into every detail of running the country. Yeah, that is sane.

Leftists are lazy and lack a sense of responsibility in fixing problems they created.

So What's Trump doing about it? Nothing, of course. He and his supporters couldn't care less. His party abandoned the city a long time ago with white flight.

But hey, why not exploit it to appeal to his racist base? After all, he's got nothing else.

Democrats have been in control of Baltimore since 1971. That means Democrats have been in the majority of Baltimore for almost a half century.

If what you say is true about White Flight, why did white Democrats flee the city?

Balitmore is proud of their city, Trump by his own definition is not proud of America or even the WH he occupies. Yet he has all the power in the world to change it, he spends all his time being a reactionary puppet to Fox News talking heads and insulting all those who disagree with him.

Better to have a few rats than to be one

So you have been to Cummings district in Baltimore have you. Tell us about it.

Democrats have been in control of Baltimore since 1971. That means Democrats have been in the majority of Baltimore for almost a half century.

If what you say is true about White Flight, why did white Democrats flee the city?

Democrats have had 50 years to make Baltimore a great city, free of republican bad ideas. Yet Baltimore is far far wore off. Hmm. That doesnt make sense. Baltimore should be a paradise, yet its a ++++ hole. Democrats wont talk about that though, they simply deflect to Trump as the OP did.

Lol you sound like someone who has never been to Baltimore. Its not just west Baltimore either. I lived qnd wotked there and bsltimore is a rough city. Its by far one of if the roughest city i have been in.

Yes, but Trump.

(Sorry, just writing NeverTrumps response for him)

This was written by the Baltimore Sun, people who live there.

You know you're white when: you can blame people of color for a problem that, as a real estate developer, you helped create and profited from, and other white people will say you're "telling it like it is."

On the contrary, sir. You have that backward. Real estate developers buy these rat infested properties. Kill the rats and turn them into million dollar condos.

Democrats have had 50 years to make Baltimore a great city, free of republican bad ideas. Yet Baltimore is far far wore off. Hmm. That doesnt make sense. Baltimore should be a paradise, yet its a ++++ hole. Democrats wont talk about that though, they simply deflect to Trump as the OP did.

Indeed. A long history of poor leadership and warped Social Engineering that are the hallmark of liberal agendas.

Baltimore’s Long History of Failed Development and Urban Renewal – Reason.com

DJT is doing a wonderful job for the nation. A true patriot who loves, supports, and defends his country. And Normals have his back.

What is "normal"? White male?

On the contrary, sir. You have that backward. Real estate developers buy these rat infested properties. Kill the rats and turn them into million dollar condos.

Slum lords, such as Jared Kirschner, own these buildings.

No one is more obsessed with skin color than leftists. It is literally all you guys see.

Not the left, just seeing the reality playing out.

I've rarely been one to call people racist, except when it is obvious they are. Trump fits the bill. And when his followers support his racism, well, you know the rest.

Back
Top Bottom