• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Best President in Your Lifetime[W:228]

Who was the best President in your lifetime?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Best President in Your Lifetime

I went with Obama. I don't think he was a particularly amazing president, but I don't have all that many choices to pick from. Reagan, Bush Sr. and Clinton were all presidents during my lifetime, but I was too young to pay attention to politics during their presidencies. And Obama handily beats out both Bush Jr. and Trump.

What is your basis?

Simply being our first actual black president, since BJ was considered the 1st in spirit, doesnt truly qualify one. I would agree that being a poor president with a very sluggish economy, being noticeably lost, lazy and flat out wrong in his world view politics domestically and internationally yet still getting reelected was some mean feat he achieved.

With subterfuge it should be added.

He WAS probably ranked one of the better politicians, he could charm the herd being led to its slaughter...damn but did he do a great job exposing and decimating the Democrat party. Best thing EVER for the GOP. And for that we are eternally grateful.

But his mark, except in the realm of really bad, will be soon forgotten.

Especially compared right alongside the Don. Slenderman looks embarrassingly bad. Such is life.

wtf is this supposed to mean?

Wow, exposing yourself there, cal.

Hey, you copped to it all by your lonesome...I just gave you the perfect openly exposed trap with neon lights a flashing but you walked right in anyway.

Hat tip.

Wow, exposing yourself there, cal.

Hey, you copped to it all by your lonesome...I just gave you the perfect openly exposed trap with neon lights a flashing but you walked right in anyway.

Hat tip.

No. You wrote a completely incoherent paragraph.

Slendermans numerous and monstrous failures methodically taken apart by his better are readily apparent for all to see. Well, one does have to be able to scratch up at least a modicum of common sense.

It's OK that learning actual history is like drinking poison for you.

No one expects you to partake.

Shockingly, I voted “Obama” even though I was not really a supporter of his. The main reason is Obama was handed a financial and economic disaster, and had to work through that recovery with a combative Congress. I did not agree with all he (and Democrats) did and he sure faced a level of political division that was atrocious, but a few things were accomplished along the way.

Was not 100% confident in my vote, just saying.

Bro, you cannot even be 1% confident in what you assert.

He had a HUGE majority in the HOR and close to, and at times, a filibister proof majority, but alway a simple firm majoity in the Senate his first 2 years. So what hell are you talking about having to "work through that recovery with a combative Congress"? That is total BSing.

And what, besides decimating the Democrat party nationwide, positive and lasting did this stinker ever achieve?

It's OK that learning actual history is like drinking poison for you.

No one expects you to partake.
:lamo:lamo:lamo

Hey, you never insert facts, logic nor reasoning into any of your simply negative slinging posts. I certainly wasnt expecting you to start now...and voila' proof nearly instantaneously provided.

Hat tip.

Was trying to bring it down to your level... get out your binoculars, look up...I am way up here. :2wave:

Pssst, you looking through the wrong end, again.

Your historical illiteracy is matched only by your verbosity.

If you remove the invective spew and the cernovich/jones CT garbage from his posts they generally amount to no more than a sentence, but it's not worth the effort...

By polling: Reagan.

By things that impacted me: George H.W. Bush

Second runner up on things that impacted me: George W. Bush

In the years to come: Obama will have to rank up there with H.W. on issues that impacted me.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

:lamo:lamo:lamo

Hey, you never insert facts, logic nor reasoning into any of your simply negative slinging posts. I certainly wasnt expecting you to start now...and voila' proof nearly instantaneously provided.

Hat tip.

Whatever you have to tell yourself to maintain your fantasy.

Again, sorry you couldn't back up your claim about Obama. That's clearly got you quite upset.

If you remove the invective spew and the cernovich/jones CT garbage from his posts they generally amount to no more than a sentence, but it's not worth the effort...

Thing is, certain posters never use 20 words when 1,000 will do, and it's ALL garbage.

Sorry, it is hard for me to waste a lot of time on such shallow assertions, reading that thin layer of fertilizer spread so wide just makes me mighty sleepy. Yawn.

"Reading that thin layer of fertilizer makes me sleepy."

What kind of weird analogy is that? :lamo

I will take just the one,

Of course. Don't want you to miss your naptime.

NK. So with your astute and keen observance, youve noticed no improvement in the situation since Trumps election? None? And you actually think I should take you seriously?

NK has certainly improved their nuclear sites.

How many missile launches or underground tests since Trump started in earnest concentrating, bearing down on the NK sitution at the end of last year?

They had 7 launches/tests under 8 years of Obama. They've had 16 under 1 year of Trump.

Did we get any hostages back by any chance?

Every president has hostages brought home. That is not some unique accomplishment.

Has Kim made any extraordinary overtures, participating in the Olympics, first time ever for a NK leader stepping across the DMZ hugging his SK counterpart, attending a prelimary anti nuke oeninsula specified beforehand summit with both leaders, Trump and Kim meeting in Singapore.

Accomplishments have been made mostly between NK and SK. Trump is just a bumbling buffoon who is now president and gets to take credit, because you know, the US gets to claim credit for any good happening, especially when your president is a narcissist. Kim only agreed to meet because he knows Trump is an idiot that can be manipulated through kind words. What did we actually get from Singapore? Pompeo just got absolutely embarrassed in his non-meeting with Kim.

Whatever you have to tell yourself to maintain your fantasy.

Again, sorry you couldn't back up your claim about Obama. That's clearly got you quite upset.

I guess I am hearing things...lol, from you not smart things...get back to me with some facts, some history, something actually countering my posts...

Or simply dont get back to me. Yano?

Sorry bro, I am out of the free to the public remediation sector. Gonna have to learn to fend for yourself.

Considering I communicate by writing for a living, you should take my advice. You need to brush up on your written communication skills.

Yep. You missed the basket. On the wrong court, bro. :lamo

No, that is the sound of the point going way above your head.

I guess I am hearing things...lol, from you not smart things...get back to me with some facts, some history, something actually countering my posts...

Or simply dont get back to me. Yano?

Why would you ask for facts when you've presented none.

I'm simply not interested in figments of your fantasies, and you still haven't backed up your claim about Obama.

Womp womp.

"Reading that thin layer of fertilizer makes me sleepy."

What kind of weird analogy is that? :lamo

Of course. Don't want you to miss your naptime.

NK has certainly improved their nuclear sites.

They had 7 launches/tests under 8 years of Obama. They've had 16 under 1 year of Trump.

Every president has hostages brought home. That is not some unique accomplishment.

Accomplishments have been made mostly between NK and SK. Trump is just a bumbling buffoon who is now president and gets to take credit, because you know, the US gets to claim credit for any good happening, especially when your president is a narcissist. Kim only agreed to meet because he knows Trump is an idiot that can be manipulated through kind words. What did we actually get from Singapore? Pompeo just got absolutely embarrassed in his non-meeting with Kim.

Its not really quite an anology proper, its a polite description of the fecal matter having no depth but which you spread continuously. We on the same page yet? I cannot go any lower, I need a decompression chamber coming back up as is.

Nope, glorious naps are far better than chancing, dodging stepping in your low logic cow patties I will readily admit.

You have agents on the ground in NK do you?

And slenderman did what about those? How many summits did he convene on the increasing problem? I forget...oh yeah. NONE.

Okay, so...just how many hostages did slenderman bring back from NK again? Remind me, getting close to lunch then nap time, yano?

Yeah, what a nice fantasy world you must live in. In that world do your cow patties smell sweet do they? Funny how the SKs credit Trump...as does anybody, everybody with a lick of sense. Where does that put you on the spectrum, eh? Einstein or...not so much?

Its not teally quie an anology proper, its a polite description of the fecal matter having no depth but which you spread continuously. We on the same page. I cannot go any lower, I need a decompression chamber coming back up as is.

Nope, lorious naps are far better than chancing, dodging stepping in your low logic cow patties I will readily admit.

Seriously, clean up your grammar and spelling.

Intergalactic Meathammer level stupidity.

I don't know. If it's an Intergalactic Meathammer how stupid could it really be? I feel like anything Intergalactic has to be kind of awesome.

Born in the 90s - thus, it is Obama absolutely. Not even a question.

Pssst, you looking through the wrong end, again.

Even if that were so, psssst, I am still up here...keep trying, I know your neck has to be locked in that position... tnat is if you want to see anything meaningful. If not, keep looking at your feet.

Back
Top Bottom