• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bernie Sanders for closed borders

you could find what? make should you read the OP title and make should you read the video title and get back to me
My apologies. I read through this link, provided by you and to which I responded, and also clicked on the link to the transcript mentioned in that link. Nowhere did it say that Bernie is for open borders.

My apologies. I read through this link, provided by you and to which I responded, and also clicked on the link to the transcript mentioned in that link. Nowhere did it say that Bernie is for open borders.

i didn't say that

the OP title says Bernie is for closed borders, the video says he is for closed borders, however he campaigns with a woman who preaches the opposite message and believes people should be able cross the border freely.

bernie say open borders would not make us a nation and would hurt the American people so why does he support someone who counters his message?

because he is not genuine

i didn't say that

the OP title says Bernie is for closed borders, the video says he is for closed borders, however he campaigns with a woman who preaches the opposite message and believes people should be able cross the border freely.

bernie say open borders would not make us a nation and would hurt the American people so why does he support someone who counters his message?

because he is not genuine

But he isn't, so your wrong which makes this thread and your argument pointless.....With the links you have provided regarding Ocasio-Cortez NOWHERE does it say she is for open borders...

But he isn't, so your wrong which makes this thread and your argument pointless.....With the links you have provided regarding Ocasio-Cortez NOWHERE does it say she is for open borders...

when someone says they would like to have people freely cross the border.

https://www.breitbart.com/big-gover...deserve-right-of-passage-to-freely-enter-u-s/

Now, in an interview with AJ+, owned by the Al Jazeera Media Network, Ocasio says that not only should the U.S. abolish the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency — which is tasked with enforcing interior immigration laws — but that foreign nationals, border crossers, and illegal aliens are entitled to enter the U.S.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom