• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Being a pro choice does not mean pro choice people want to force you to abort!!!!!

Re: Being a pro choice does not mean pro choice people want to force you to abort!!!!

This thread isn't going to last long.

Re: Being a pro choice does not mean pro choice people want to force you to abort!!!!

Good thing Joseph chose to marry Mary otherwise she would have faced stoning or slavery for getting pregnant out of wedlock. Those were the days.

Perhaps we should bring back that rule. :)

Perhaps we should bring back that rule. :)

Stoning ?:shock:

Added incentive to keep your pecker in your pants.

you implied women may be stoned for aborting,the same thing is valid for rapists?

Last edited:

Some folks deserve getting shot. As I recall, a lot of the ones you complained about sure did.

unarmed kids or the ones holding toy gun were shot and they deserved it ? THX for proving me right

born kids are less important than the unborn ones!

There it is.....took longer than I thought. My money was on 3 minutes.

BTW, didn't Trump talk about jailing women that abort and Pence, of all people had to walk back the statemen

I don't think Trump was specific. He said there should be some kind of punishment for women who do it. I would be surprised if that isn't one of the many positions he flipflopped on after winning.

There it is.....took longer than I thought. My money was on 3 minutes.

BTW, didn't Trump talk about jailing women that abort and Pence, of all people had to walk back the statemen

"I’m very pro-choice" -DJT

"Pro-choice" means pro-abort. You support the ongoing legality of killing innocent human beings because you stupidly believe they are inferior to you somehow since they are young. It is a bigoted position ignorant of scientific fact and disrespectful of the human rights of others.

Pretty sure that is just your opinion. In fact the pro-choice stance states that it should be up to the woman to decide if that embryo that she is carrying is worth having or not. The pro-choice stance is that no one, except the mother has the Right to tell her what to believe or not believe and what to do with her own body.

And FYI, the only thing that science has been able to tell us is that an embryo is made up of living tissue made from human dna. No where does it tell us when that living tissue made from human DNA becomes a human being. The only thing that tells us that is religion. And even then the time that starts varies from religion to religion. Religion should have NO say what so ever in our Laws.

Prove to me when consciousness starts and that's when I'll be against abortion. Until then you have no Right to tell a woman what to believe nor do you have a Right to control a woman's body.

Pretty sure that is just your opinion. In fact the pro-choice stance states that it should be up to the woman to decide if that embryo that she is carrying is worth having or not. The pro-choice stance is that no one, except the mother has the Right to tell her what to believe or not believe and what to do with her own body.

And FYI, the only thing that science has been able to tell us is that an embryo is made up of living tissue made from human dna. No where does it tell us when that living tissue made from human DNA becomes a human being. The only thing that tells us that is religion. And even then the time that starts varies from religion to religion. Religion should have NO say what so ever in our Laws.

Prove to me when consciousness starts and that's when I'll be against abortion. Until then you have no Right to tell a woman what to believe nor do you have a Right to control a woman's body.

Oh please! Just what do you mean by that? Pro-choice means exactly what it means, nothing more, nothing less. I am tired of being accused of supporting babies over women just because women have already been born, and "We should guard them from ill health because the baby is dead anyway". Yeah, because you had it killed so that in fact, there is no baby! One of the craziest stupidist arguments ever to come out of the mouths and brains of morons who ever were created by God!

Let's finally face the real facts. Abortions are baby-killing procedures designed only to do one thing. To get rid of a baby so that she (the mom) doesn't have to face the shame of the girl. Or another purpose, so that if she has unprotected sex, she can be freed from her "problem".

How many more babies do we need to kill in order to disprove yet another leftist dumb ass stupidity?

TRUMP should do whatever it takes to stomp abortion into the ground and out of existence!

Don't confuse pro choice people having empathy for the others with many pro lifers that want to put women into jail for deciding for themselves and many of you are smart enough to know what PRO CHOICE means.I dont always post in this forum because I see hundreds of stupidities posted in the name of 'unborn' babies.Many of these people dont care about 'born' babies !lets not try to talk people into believing respecting other people's choices means 'supporting' killing babies

Oh please! Just what do you mean by that? Pro-choice means exactly what it means, nothing more, nothing less. I am tired of being accused of supporting babies over women just because women have already been born, and "We should guard them from ill health because the baby is dead anyway". Yeah, because you had it killed so that in fact, there is no baby! One of the craziest stupidist arguments ever to come out of the mouths and brains of morons who ever were created by God!

Let's finally face the real facts. Abortions are baby-killing procedures designed only to do one thing. To get rid of a baby so that she (the mom) doesn't have to face the shame of the girl. Or another purpose, so that if she has unprotected sex, she can be freed from her "problem".

How many more babies do we need to kill in order to disprove yet another leftist dumb ass stupidity?

TRUMP should do whatever it takes to stomp abortion into the ground and out of existence!

Yes ,it was started for people like you

Whatever the hell that is spoked to mean!

ask it to pro gun people

Do you defend unarmed kids shot by the cops ?

My question has nothing to do with guns or cops. It has to do with your claim of a right to choose.

Pretty sure that is just your opinion. In fact the pro-choice stance states that it should be up to the woman to decide if that embryo that she is carrying is worth having or not.

Right, the pro-abort stance states that human lives have no intrinsic or objective value if they're below a certain age, then their only value is subjective and on the whim of their mother.

Given that killing anyone else above this age with a similar lack of justification warrants a ****ton of prison time, and pro-aborts agree with this standard, this is demonstrable and undeniable prejudice, QED.

The pro-choice stance is that no one, except the mother has the Right to tell her what to believe or not believe and what to do with her own body.

I mean... only if one is so incredibly uselessly retarded that they think that abortion has anything to do with "your own body" and not a mother hiring someone to kill their kid, but then such a person is so demonstrably ignorant of scientific fact and reality anyway that their "stance" doesn't much matter.

:shrug:

That is a bunch of strawman bull****, no one wants to jail women.

Who wants to put women in jail? That's just a fable produced out of the mind of a stupid moron, which you took to convinced yourself is true. I would take that excuse and throw it back where it belongs. In the big book of idiot sayings.

Who wants to put women in jail? That's just a fable produced out of the mind of a stupid moron, which you took to convinced yourself is true. I would take that excuse and throw it back where it belongs. In the big book of idiot sayings.

a poster in the thread disagrees with you

Who wants to put women in jail?

If they kill someone in aggression, everyone should. :shrug:

It makes absolutely no sense for folks to not care that killers are running free and statistically very likely to kill again.

No one wants to jail women for being women.

You want to use the full force of the state to interfere with a private medical decision that has nothing to do with you, a decision only women can make.

You want to jail women for being women, in what, is in essence a religiously driven desire to punish women for having sex.

Onward statist soldiers eh Jay!

Because you are such a good person?

So its bad to kill another human? Why?

You want to use the full force of the state to interfere with a private medical decision

Nope. Demonstrable lie.

You want to jail women for being women

It's a pretty small fraction of women who kill innocent human beings for their own selfish gain, but they belong in prison as much as any man does. Again, you lie.

in what, is in essence a religiously driven desire to punish women for having sex

Not just a lie, but insane. :lamo

I'm pretty sure there is no God. Sex is fine.

How about we just don't kill other human beings in cold blood though? Seem fair enough? I mean, to a rational mind anyway.

Don't confuse pro choice people having empathy for the others with many pro lifers that want to put women into jail for deciding for themselves and many of you are smart enough to know what PRO CHOICE means.I dont always post in this forum because I see hundreds of stupidities posted in the name of 'unborn' babies.Many of these people dont care about 'born' babies !lets not try to talk people into believing respecting other people's choices means 'supporting' killing babies

"Being a pro choice does not mean pro choice people want to force you to abort!!!!!"
That is 100% correct, just because you are pro-choice OF COURSE is does not mean you want to force people abort. Only an imbecile would claim otherwise. As a person, as a human being YOU get to define what it means for YOU and what your beliefs are. I am pro-life so me and you do not agree on this issue but you will NEVER catch me dishonestly telling you how you feel. That's how children talk not adults. I may never agree with your opinions but they are yours to have. As for the point of your thread, be careful it's close to being a post just like you are demeaning. It's not but it's close. Always be careful not to group all people together. Just like pro-choicers are different so are pro-lifers.

One another board I visit there's a guy there that always uses terms I used to ignore but now I'm putting more and more stock into them because of the huge differences of people IRL and people on the internet. Seems to be quit some difference between real life pro-lifers and pro-choicers and internet pro-lifers and pro-choicers. I have seen some people here on BOTH sides with views that I have NEVER come across in real life. I have been to countless events on this issues and currently belong to two different groups and some of the things I read online are NEVER spoken in real life or the few things that I have heard maybe similar nobody takes seriously and those people are part of the problem.

Back to the point if you ever want to have a discussion openly or privately let me know, it's what I do. We will never agree but I will not make up your opinions for you. I will also never lie but at the same time I will point out anything that is being discussed that is not true.

You want to use the full force of the state to interfere with a private medical decision that has nothing to do with you, a decision only women can make.

Did you now that some medical decisions that affect others directly are already illegal?

You want to jail women for being women, in what, is in essence a religiously driven desire to punish women for having sex.

What? He supports jailing women for an action that they have a choice to make. How is that jailing women for being women again?

What? He supports jailing women for an action that they have a choice to make. How is that jailing women for being women again?

Because :screwy: and / or :liar.

Either way, textual filth best disregarded.

Back
Top Bottom