• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bands You'd Like To See

Only two remaining on my bucket list...Pink Floyd and Erik Clapton.

Remember when Eric Clapton said Jimi Hendrix was the best he ever saw. While driving today listening to XM Sirius, I recall how much I wish I could have seen Bob Dylan and Bruce Springsteen. I'd still like to see Bob Seger .

Don't want to see any of the Classic Rock stars today. It would be sad and pathetic. If I had a time machine I would love to see The Who with Keith moon, the Small Faces, Buffalo Springfield, The Stones with Jones, Floyd with Syd and Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac.

In order: 1. The Scorpions in Sept. in Tinley Park, IL. 2. Marshall Tucker. 3. Guns N' Roses. 4. Elton John. 5. Rolling Stones in Dec. in Tinley Park. 6. Metallica.

I've seen Marshall Tucker twice. First time they sucked. I thought they might have just had a bad night. Second time they sucked just as much.
David Allan Coe was pretty disappointing, too. I think alcohol/drug abuse may have been a problem for these guys.
I'd still like to see the Stones. Even though they're way, way past their prime, they are still an iconic band.

Remember when Eric Clapton said Jimi Hendrix was the best he ever saw. While driving today listening to XM Sirius, I recall how much I wish I could have seen Bob Dylan and Bruce Springsteen. I'd still like to see Bob Seger .

Dylan and Springsteen were great.
I don't think Seger tours much.
I'm still bummed about never seeing Ray Charles live.

If I was 50 back in '91, I most definitely would have liked to see this show.

But, alas, I was into Pearl Jam and Tool back then.

Dead guys? For me that's obviously Hendrix. He died before I got to the concert going age. I've seen Beck, Clapton, Page/Zep, Floyd, and numerous others.

Living? I'd like to see Neil Young solo and I want to see Tool.

I don't live in a major market anymore, so big names are hard to get to.

I've seen Marshall Tucker twice. First time they sucked. I thought they might have just had a bad night. Second time they sucked just as much.
David Allan Coe was pretty disappointing, too. I think alcohol/drug abuse may have been a problem for these guys.
I'd still like to see the Stones. Even though they're way, way past their prime, they are still an iconic band.

Agreed. Very disappointing.

The greatest tragedy of the rock-and-rollers---drugs and alcohol and death from both, though that doesn't take into account all of the tragic plane crashes.

As we are currently traveling the 35-mile Badlands loop in SD, I'm trying to imagine myself as a songwriter deriving inspiration from our Parks, Forests, and Monuments. Imagine was s great song.

High overhead clouds are protecting us from the searing heat, actually allowing you to see better and take better pictures and enjoy the little hikes on wheelchair accessible paths. Displays are awesome; great park for kids to scramble around in.

Saw a picture of the Canadian badlands on a display; speaking of Canada, I would have liked to have seen the GUESS WHO; they were really hit when I was in college.

I don't think I've seen anything on the Eagles here yet either. Saw Joe Walsh and the James Gang in college .

Back
Top Bottom