• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Attorney General Barr accuses the left of systemic "sabotage" of Trump administration

Witnessed? I'm not convinced a single one of Trump's defenders witnessed anything, seeing as every last one says the same damn thing and if I scout accounts of RW media from the night before/current RW opinion pieces, etc., I find that they are all just repeating what some talking head spewed about "the left." They even use the exact same phrases. They stop using those phrases and use new ones the moment RW media shifts.

So no, you didn't need Barr. Barr was just saying the same thing RW media is saying, and he's doing it because he's the stooge Trump wished Sessions was. But no...you didn't look at the full scope of facts, look at reporting on both left-lean and right-lean sources, and then determine what it was you were witnessing. You just ran with whatever the Hannity types said.

Grasp hold of a little reality if you can. It was all televised on all the networks. You people shouting Ukraine, Ukraine act as if we didn't hear you shouting Russia, Russia for 2 1/2 years.

Democrats = Criminally insane arsonists

Trump is perfectly capable of sabotaging his own administration it seems

I only have one thing to say to pig-face Barr

giphy.gif

Perfect!

Barr is a sad disgrace to the office he holds and to the memory of the man for whom the building is named after that he works in each day.

i still think it's funny that a bunch of dumb people believed his summary of the Mueller report.

that was a really easy way to separate intelligent people from idiots (and corrupt people).

Grasp hold of a little reality if you can. It was all televised on all the networks. You people shouting Ukraine, Ukraine act as if we didn't hear you shouting Russia, Russia for 2 1/2 years.

And we're still shouting Russia, Russia. It seems that about every foreign policy move Trump makes benefits Putin. I can't wait until Putin finally gets fed up with Trump and lets the whole world know what he has on Trump.

And then Trump supporters will say Putin's lying. And so it goes.

And we're still shouting Russia, Russia. It seems that about every foreign policy move Trump makes benefits Putin. I can't wait until Putin finally gets fed up with Trump and lets the whole world know what he has on Trump.

It is either $$$$$ he owes Russia or the infamous golden shower tape. Maybe both.

LOLOL!!! Still holding out hope for the pee video.

1. The Attorney General's comment is no surprise.

2. The Dems have been very honest: From his inauguration, they have made it clear that they would not accept the results of the election and they would do everything possible to sabotage his policies.

a. Let's give them credit: They have succeeded magnificently.

3. In fact, I just read this morning that when the Trump transition team went to the Executive Mansion, they found notes left by aides of President Obama. The notes said: "You will fail."

Sooooooo where are the impeachment hearing on collusion with Russia or obstruction of justice in that investigation? They have their reasons for switching to 24/7 "UKRAINE!"

Sooooooo where are the impeachment hearing on collusion with Russia or obstruction of justice in that investigation? They have their reasons for switching to 24/7 "UKRAINE!"

Patience. Mueller explained the sitting president dilemma.

That won't be a problem forever. Probably only for another year or so.

And you didn't understand it as there is no dilemma to impeaching the President.

which is happening even as you listen to Rush and watch Hannity.

which is happening even as you listen to Rush and watch Hannity.

No, they seem to have forgotten about all their accusations regarding Russia and focused instead upon Ukraine.

No, they seem to have forgotten about all their accusations regarding Russia and focused instead upon Ukraine.

dude. Trump has been corrupt since the 70s. there's always gonna be more than one scandal around him. hell, there are probably a hundred more we haven't gotten to yet.

dude. Trump has been corrupt since the 70s. there's always gonna be more than one scandal around him. hell, there are probably a hundred more we haven't gotten to yet.

Well, good luck on finding another one you can hang your impeachment hat upon because Russia and Ukraine are a crash and burn.

Well, good luck on finding another one you can hang your impeachment hat upon because Russia and Ukraine are a crash and burn.

your boy is going to be impeached in the house and then your Republican senators in the Senate will give him a pass.

Which then means that congresspeople can go to other countries and make promises to those leaders to dig up dirt on their congressional political opponents.

Good job on cleaning the swamp.

Back
Top Bottom