• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

At least 50 potential Trump jurors dismissed en masse after saying they couldn't be fair

you can't believe that
No, you can't believe that. Trump has conducted himself in such as manner that every Judge that has seen EVERY case (despite all the appeals, etc.) thinks there is enough evidence for the indictments to move forward. It's only the Trump cult that continues the "Trump is a victim" argument.

I hear you...they seem to think that if you do not follow Trump around like a dog in heat, that you must not be a Republican....and must have voted for Bill Clinton....hell no, I did not vote for Bill Clinton...and the reasons was he was a slime ball. I didn't vote for him in either election and just like you, I voted for Bob Dole and Ross Perot. I also voted for George W Bush. When I started changing how I voted was when they pulled their bs against Obama and started talking about his birth certificate and claiming he wasn't a 'real' American...it was disgusting and I voted for Obama for that reason...yes, I voted for him, because of racist assholes that were claiming he wasn't a 'real' American. I didn't have much faith he could institute Obamacare at the time...but he did...and now I am very glad to have voted for him...that vote saved my life.
Smart people think alike/ LOL. I voted Ford, and Reagan twice, I campaigned hard for Reagan. Loved the guy. I thought Bush 41 was a true class act. I was always a fiscal conservative and I voted Ross Perot. Then Dole. Was in the hospital in 2000, but probably would have voted Bush 43.

And then things changed for me. Blatantly lying for the reasons in invading Iraq was the last straw. Voted Kerry and then McCain. I loved McCain. then I started really liking Obama's policy and voted for him second term. Then the no brainier in voting for Biden.

Your point that only libs are voting for Biden is spot on. People don't understand that many people don't like what Trump is and how much damage he will cause if he wins. All these presidential scholars that voted Trump the worst president ever know exactly what they're talking about.

he broke the law and was duly indicted-------conspiracies don't cut it, sorry

did you know that only because Democrats changed the laws, and only because Democrats funded Carroll did that lawsuit happen? Democrats had to do a LOT o make it where Trump could be sued in that case - no conspiracy, just the truth

AG James campaigned on going after Trump - it literally was he campaign

States trying to take Trump off ballots (that was shut down thanks to SC ruling)

Democrats are scared to death of Trump, they'll do ANYTHING to stop him

Smart people think alike/ LOL. I voted Ford, and Reagan twice, I campaigned hard for Reagan. Loved the guy. I thought Bush 41 was a true class act. I was always a fiscal conservative and I voted Ross Perot. Then Dole. Was in the hospital in 2000, but probably would have voted Bush 43.

And then things changed for me. Blatantly lying for the reasons in invading Iraq was the last straw. Voted Kerry and then McCain. I loved McCain. then I started really liking Obama's policy and voted for him second term. Then the no brainier in voting for Biden.

Your point that only libs are voting for Biden is spot on. People don't understand that many people don't like what Trump is and how much damage he will cause if he wins. All these presidential scholars that voted Trump the worst president ever know exactly what they're talking about.
For the record it's my opinion that Reagan, Bush 1 & Bill Barr were up to their necks in Iran Contra. IMO :rolleyes: :oops:

did you know that only because Democrats changed the laws, and only because Democrats funded Carroll did that lawsuit happen? Democrats had to do a LOT o make it where Trump could be sued in that case - no conspiracy, just the truth

States trying to take Trump off ballots (that was shut down thanks to SC ruling)

I think Trump's sexual assault (rape) had A LOT more to do with that. Don't rape people. Most people understand that. Unfortunately, not all do (obviously).

In regards to AG James campaigning on it - doesn't seem like a surprise then. They ran on that. Got voted in, and delivered on their campaign promise.

Scared of Trump - ABSOLUTELY - but not for the same reasons you think we (at least I) am.

I think Trump's sexual assault (rape) had A LOT more to do with that. Don't rape people. Most people understand that. Unfortunately, not all do (obviously).

In regards to AG James campaigning on it - doesn't seem like a surprise then. They ran on that. Got voted in, and delivered on their campaign promise.

Scared of Trump - ABSOLUTELY - but not for the same reasons you think we (at least I) am.

justification for doing anything to stop Trump

now - please understand when conservatives will justify everything to make sure Biden isn't reelected and is easy to see how these two political parties play the voters of the USA like fiddles and its getting worse and worse

and we're the fools aren't we ?

As a foreigner I found it quite disturbing how much information is out there already about the "anonymous" jurors, who could well be putting their lives on the line by judging Trump. Age, gender, job, pets. There's probably enough detail to do a facebook trawl and identify them, even though the court artist couldn't draw them! How many "Corporate lawyer from Oregon" New Yorkers can there be?

Damn right all lovers of democracy are scared of the Drumpf, like a candy store owner is scared of the Mafia. Like a woman is scared of an uninvited man in her bedroom, with a ninja mask & zip ties. Like a conservative is scared of a trans girl in the ladies room. 😇

Last edited:

now - please understand when conservatives will justify everything to make sure Biden isn't reelected and is easy to see how these two political parties play the voters of the USA like fiddles and its getting worse and worse

You want to do it for parochial partisan idiocy, the other side are saving democracy and the world from a demented psychopathic autocrat. Bigger picture.

The only thing they changed was the statute of limitations

I wonder how lawyers feel about lawyers being on the jury. I’ve heard one defense lawyer say he hates it, but that’s only the one example.

I could see it being a two edged sword. On one hand a lawyer-jurist would see through bullshit emotional arguments, but on the other hand I could see that same jurist judging the prosecution’s case in the same way that The Three Body Problem readers judged the tv adaptation.

😣. You’re right, but hopefully soon will be.😀
The comment you responded to really highlights the "Republican Difference" where if a Republican has not yet lost all of their appeals after being indicted, tried, and convicted that means that they are **I*N*N*O*C*E*N*T** and whatever they were accused of doing wasn't even done BUT where is a Democrat is even thought to have been rumored to have done something which might possibly be considered to be in the least bit improper then they are **G*U*I*L*T*Y** and should be tossed into jail immediately (without wasting time and money of stupid fripperies like trials).

I wonder how lawyers feel about lawyers being on the jury. I’ve heard one defense lawyer say he hates it, but that’s just the one example.
Not sure about other lawyers, but I like it in this case. The lawyers can explain the laws he’s accused of breaking in fairly simple language

Not sure about other lawyers, but I like it in this case. The lawyers can explain the laws he’s accused of breaking in fairly simple language
See edit.

All Americans USED to believe that someone who was found guilty of sexual assault (rape) is not fit to be the President of the United States. So....I don't have a problem with "doing anything" to stop Trump. He sexually assaulted women. And SO much more. In my world, that's not something to believe in.

You trying to do everything you can to make sure Biden isn't re-elected (I like that you said "re" and accept his win), NO SHIT. That's called politics and it's a campaign season. But still....you're voting for someone facing 85+ felonies. Doesn't look good for you. And as a result of that fact alone, you are the fools, yes. Trump doesn't care about you. He doesn't care about anyone but himself. He's a POS.

Last edited:
This is not going to be smooth sailing.

Back
Top Bottom