• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Armed kidnapping scheme targets undocumented immigrants, police say

This is why we need to grant citizenship to them - so we can get the real criminals

So the ILLEGAL Immigrants are not real criminals?

So you agree that it would be better for everyone if they didn't have to live in fear of deportation if they reported crimes?

Why would it be better for normal every day citizens if they didn't have to live in fear of deportation if they reported crimes?

So the ILLEGAL Immigrants are not real criminals?

Being in the country illegally (as in overstaying a visa) is a civil offense, not a crime. Crossing the border illegally is a misdemeanor. Doing it repeatedly, after being deported, is a felony.

These are all important distinctions. And, none are as egregious as kidnapping. Of course, a red MAGA hat may block the brain waves from understanding that.

Being in the country illegally (as in overstaying a visa) is a civil offense, not a crime. Crossing the border illegally is a misdemeanor. Doing it repeatedly, after being deported, is a felony.

These are all important distinctions. And, none are as egregious as kidnapping. Of course, a red MAGA hat may block the brain waves from understanding that.

The best way to Make America Great Again is to deport all non-white people...

Define "white"

whiteDictionary result for white
/wʌɪt/Submit
adjective
of the colour of milk or fresh snow, due to the reflection of all visible rays of light; the opposite of black.

whiteDictionary result for white
/wʌɪt/Submit
adjective
of the colour of milk or fresh snow, due to the reflection of all visible rays of light; the opposite of black.

Well, the only milky white people I see are usually sick.

It was suggested in this thread that because the kidnapped people were illegal it was their own fault, it was OK to victimize them.

No age limit or gender was deemed exempt from this, your twisted rational.

He never said nor implicated that it was OK to victimize them. That is a lie.

No he doesn't, because he didn't say that. Don't lie.

In so many words, he most certainly did say that. Why are you pretending he did not?

Now that is the question to ask.

So are we to presume that you believe the post below to be an appropriate response to an op about illegal immigrants being kidnapped? :roll:

Undocumented = Ain't supposed to be here. Likely to be breaking one or more laws by being here.

IOW you wish to reward breaking the law enmass.

And, that post most certainly is saying, "Free rein on harming illegals; not my problem."

No he doesn't, because he didn't say that. Don't lie.

It's there to read.

He clearly thought it fair to victimize people simply because they were not legal immigrants.

Like Trump who stole children from their parents.

So somebody else from somewhere else decided to target illegals? It was bound to happen. See, criminals often prey on their fellow criminals. It isn't a new phenomenon.

yep, robbing drug dealers was a common issue when I was a prosecutor. One of the reasons why so many inner city murders are never solved is because friends of the victim are looking for paybacks rather than going to the cops, where they, themselves, might have to answer some tough questions

So are we to presume that you believe the post below to be an appropriate response to an op about illegal immigrants being kidnapped? :roll:

You can presume anything you want, since you will no matter what anyone says.

And, that post most certainly is saying, "Free rein on harming illegals; not my problem."

That's the problem with you guys. You take words and twist them to mean what you want them to.

It's there to read.

He clearly thought it fair to victimize people simply because they were not legal immigrants.

Like Trump who stole children from their parents.

Now you know what his thoughts are? Who are you to decide that someone 'means' something other than what they are saying?

This is a story reported in the local Florida newspaper, the sun sentinel, about a recent criminal event.

Armed kidnapping scheme targets undocumented immigrants, police say - Sun Sentinel

Let me make one point perfectly clear: the criminals behind this scheme targeted undocumented immigrants because they believed that the undocumented would be too scared to report what happened to the police because they feared they would be subsequently held for deportation.

That is a great argument for us to refuse to entertain illegals being in our country.

No, that's what YOU wanted to see/hear.

Nonsense. Why are you defending the garbage he wrote?

Illegal run over by bulldozers

“Well, he shouldna bin hier!”

Nonsense. Why are you defending the garbage he wrote?

Illegal run over by bulldozers

“Well, he shouldna bin hier!”

How come you can't tell the difference between someone 'defending' what someone wrote and interpreting what someone wrote? I'm not defending anything except the FACT that he did not write what you said he did.

If you think that because I don't accept your twist on what someone writes, as defending what they write, that's on you.

How come you can't tell the difference between someone 'defending' what someone wrote and interpreting what someone wrote? I'm not defending anything except the FACT that he did not write what you said he did.

If you think that because I don't accept your twist on what someone writes, as defending what they write, that's on you.
We know what he wrote, and I know what he meant by it. Playing dumb about what he wrote is anyone’s prerogative, of course. But it changes nothing about what we know he wrote.

Illegal dies in fire

“Well, if he stayed in Mexico, where he belongs, he’d still be alive!”

Back
Top Bottom