• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are you going to watch Trump's inauguration?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

i'll be at work, so i will probably only get to watch a small portion of it live. i'll read about the rest from various sources on google news, or at least some of it.

Trump is illegitimate and I will not partake in such a sham.

Haha, you and John Lewis can cry together. :2razz:

15994437_10210355423774245_4291092417840124468_o.jpg

I despise both parties...but to spend five minutes watching that waddling peacock strut his stuff and gloat like a 12 year old because he managed to con a bunch of white males who live in the sticks and who have no college education to voting for him?

Maybe...if I have nothing better to do...like have a bowel movement or break wind.

Speaking of breaking wind...I wonder what his speech will be like?

Never was much for horror shows. Its a good day to go skiing.

I despise both parties...but to spend five minutes watching that waddling peacock strut his stuff and gloat like a 12 year old because he managed to con a bunch of white males who live in the sticks and who have no college education to voting for him?

Maybe...if I have nothing better to do...like have a bowel movement or break wind.

Speaking of breaking wind...I wonder what his speech will be like?

We are called Deplorables. Welcome to America.

I said yes because I will watch clips of it and perhaps a youtube video of the actual 'swearing in' part after I get home from work tomorrow. They are already playing all the pre-inauguration activities on the cable news channels, which is like watching paint dry to me. If ever judicious editing was called for, the forty eight hour spectacle that has become the POTUS inauguration calls for it. I'm also quite appreciative that Trump limited himself to three balls. Myself I think one would have sufficed.

Last edited:
Oh, gee, we will sure miss you. Send us a postcard if they have mail where you are going.

Its not about me. Its about the American people. Let us see the final crowd size today and compare it the crowds Obama got and see how many postcards you will need to ask for.

Not live, I won't. I will watch it in when it eventually will be posted to Youtube, preferably if it's through PBS's youtube channel. I would rather not give any cable outlets the ratings.

Sorry, I know it's a tough day. Have a beer, I'm treating. :2razz:

Actually I am having a great day. No thanks on the beer..... never been a beer guy but later I could go for a nice Chianti with some fava beans. .

Actually I am having a great day. No thanks on the beer..... never been a beer guy but later I could go for a nice Chianti with some fava beans. .

Noted.

Been listening to Chick Corea all day today. One of my favorite jazz performers. To be fair, I didn't watch Obama's inauguration either. I never watch them. They don't count. What counts is what a president does after he takes office.

My TV cost over three grand. I would kiss it before harming it. But don't wait for that either as programming has not been that great lately.

I taped it and am watching it again. Want me to send you a copy? I did commentary myself.

No, I won't be watching. I have to mow my lawn.
i didnt watch either....but from what i've read and heard, the crowd was on the smallish side, nothing to write home about....also heard he stole a pic obama's inauguration from 2009, and put it on twitter, trying to make people think it was a bigger crowd...lol...betting the women's march today will be much bigger

Oh, FFS! This should be the poster child post for cherry-picking.

Why don't you include the overall popular vote? What, is that number too inconvenient for you?

Land mass?!? Really?

Do me a favor will ya? Give this to Hillary when you see her:

1e993g.jpg

13300558_f260.jpg

How was it Hannibal?

Liver too?

Back
Top Bottom