• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

AP sources: Trump considers adding 'immigration czar'

I wouldn't trust the AP anymore with sources. Most major news outlets, even in certain parts of Fox News, I wouldn't trust with sources, especially when they're anonymous. 9/10 these anonymous sources turn out to nothing burgers. Instead, they typically make it up, like the one about Trump hiring Russia to change votes story. Could there be someone that would oversee immigration? Given the fact that over 100,000 soon to be illegal aliens are getting ready to cross the southern border, I could see that, but I don't think it would be in the form of a czar or anything of the sort. Trump wouldn't need one anyway. Just shut down the border. The Left will still hate him, and it'll just be more than before because their future Democrat voters will be stopped in their tracks. In addition to that, if Trump shuts down the border and builds the border wall, he'll be guaranteed another term after the 2020 Presidential Election. So it wouldn't be necessary to get someone just for immigration because it would be a win-win for him if he just shuts down the border.

Afterwards, focus on:

-trade
-peace talks with North Korea
-tax cuts
-encouraging states to pass these heart-beat bills, passing legislation to save newborn babies of botched abortions, and cutting off state funding to Planned Parenthood
-cutting off federal grants to colleges and universities that discriminate against certain students
-throwing out Obamacare, lifting many regulations on the healthcare system, and eliminating state lines to encourage competition (then leave the healthcare system alone)
-passing a law like Kate's Law and getting these illegal aliens back to their home countries (safely)

Stuff like "separating kids from their families", "Trump/Russia collusion", "not being mentally and physically fit for office", and "Trump's rhetoric causes problems around the world" are all bull$#!t stories because there's no truth to them. It's nothing more than spite from the Left. I don't know if he'll actually get a czar for immigration, so I'll believe it when I see it. But all-in-all, this story isn't all that important because the real story is the amount of illegals getting ready to enter and that the border needs shut down.

Ken Cuccinelli - Wikipedia

On July 14, 2010, Cuccinelli joined eight other states in filing an amicus brief opposing the federal government's lawsuit challenging an Arizona immigration enforcement statute.[27]

On August 2, 2010, Cuccinelli issued a legal opinion authorizing law enforcement officials to investigate the immigration status of anyone that they have stopped; previously this was done only for those arrested. Cuccinelli noted that the authority to investigate the immigration status of a stopped person should not "extend the duration of a stop by any significant degree." Critics note that the opinion circumvents changing the policy by legislation and that bills to make this change have died in the General Assembly.[28] In November 2010, Cuccinelli rendered a legal opinion requested by Delegate Scott Lingamfelter (R-Prince William) regarding a legislative proposal from Prince William County Board of Supervisors Chairman Corey Stewart to expand an anti-immigration county ordinance into a statewide law. Cuccinelli expressed the opinion that some provisions would be redundant, given existing laws, and others would be unconstitutional.[29]
=================================
Anti-immigrant stance.
Why do you need to makeup ****? He's anti-illegal immigration, as am I.

AP sources: Trump considers adding '''immigration czar'''

Trump is considering former Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach and former Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli, conservatives with strong immigration views.

WASHINGTON — The Trump administration is considering hiring a "border" or "immigration czar" to coordinate the president's policies across various federal agencies.

That's according to three people familiar with the discussions who spoke to the Associated Press on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss them publicly. NBC News has not independently confirmed the report.
===========================================
Just what our country needs to keep us all safe: two xenophobes to run the anti-immigration programs of The Donald.

Crap on the road draws flies. Big surprise that Trump wants to create a job for Chris Kobach.

Trump and right wingers want to deport legal immigrants

My parents were legal immigrants. So that's nothing more than BS.

Thanks, I knew the definition, but not how it was being applied. Since you provided nothing to further that, I’ll ask you directly. How does being against illegal immigration make one a xenophobe?

Depends on what you'd do about it... :peace

Back
Top Bottom