• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Another Trump Supporter Arrested After Death Threats Against 3 Democratic Lawmakers

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Another Trump Supporter Arrested After Death Threats Against 3 Democratic Lawmakers | HuffPost

The calls threatening Cory Booker, Eric Swalwell and Rashida Tlaib came days after Trump posted an attack tweet showing Rep. Ilhan Omar and 9/11 footage.

Another supporter of President Donald Trump has been arrested after death threats — this time against three Democratic lawmakers. In each of the voicemail threats, investigators say, the caller also viciously attacked Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.), just four days after the president posted 9/11 footage in a tweet targeting the Muslim congresswoman.

Floridian John Kless, 49, of the Fort Lauderdale area, was charged with interstate transmission of threats following calls to presidential candidates Cory Booker (D-N.J.) and Eric Swalwell (D-Calif.), as well as to Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.), according to a statement by the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Florida.
================================================
Trump & Trumpism - a cancer on our country, infecting the Right wingers.

Last edited:
Bernie Sanders needs to get his supporters under control!

When a Trump supporter goes into a gay night club and shoots over 100 people and goes to where Congressional Democrats are playing ball shooting at them like Hilary Clinton supporters did the OPer should get back to us.

Another Trump Supporter Arrested After Death Threats Against 3 Democratic Lawmakers | HuffPost

The calls threatening Cory Booker, Eric Swalwell and Rashida Tlaib came days after Trump posted an attack tweet showing Rep. Ilhan Omar and 9/11 footage.

Another supporter of President Donald Trump has been arrested after death threats — this time against three Democratic lawmakers. In each of the voicemail threats, investigators say, the caller also viciously attacked Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.), just four days after the president posted 9/11 footage in a tweet targeting the Muslim congresswoman.

Floridian John Kless, 49, of the Fort Lauderdale area, was charged with interstate transmission of threats following calls to presidential candidates Cory Booker (D-N.J.) and Eric Swalwell (D-Calif.), as well as to Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.), according to a statement by the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Florida.

Apparently he was known to have already been getting his freak on in a call to Speaker Nancy Pelosi back in February.

Wonder what too them so long to act on his crazy?

His is apparently registered as "Unaffiliated" so one can chalk up one for a middle of the road lunatic!

he also is only 49, has a wife, a home, and a descent salary. Guess getting his freak on was worth likely losing all of that? I don't get it. The man can't be sane or rational or is his racism, his hatred and bigotry that important to him to risk throwing away everything?

Wow!

That is one really stupid response to the OP.

Really, really stupid.

The man is a Trump apologist as well as a Trump supporter.

That is factually confirmed in the indictment against him.

Nothing has been put into evidence anywhere that he is a Bernie Sanders supporter.

So that must have just been some idiotic comment pulled out from ones ass.

:lamo

When a Trump supporter goes into a gay night club and shoots over 100 people and goes to where Congressional Democrats are playing ball shooting at them like Hilary Clinton supporters did the OPer should get back to us.

Actually the OP is doing just fine.

It is your idiotic responses to the OP that should be checked!

Seriously!

He is Registered as "Unaffiliated" in Florida and has not made any political contributions that were large enough, if any, to be recorded by the FEC but he is definitely a Trump supporting MAGA :2usflag: American.

His rhetoric that got him arrested that is included in the indictment reads well enough that one could conclude he has certainly taken some cues from Trump's acts and commentary.

So I do agree, in this instance, the Trumpism cancer did metastasize in a member of our electorate.

He is Registered as "Unaffiliated" in Florida and has not made any political contributions that were large enough, if any, to be recorded by the FEC but he is definitely a Trump supporting MAGA :2usflag: American.

His rhetoric that got him arrested that is included in the indictment reads well enough that one could conclude he has certainly taken some cues from Trump's acts and commentary.

So I do agree, in this instance, the Trumpism cancer did metastasize in a member of our electorate.

Perhaps this nut got tired of being called a racist with no evidence, or being worried about being seen in public exercising his Constitutional rights to where the hat of his choice.

Some people tip over the edge when totalitarian jackbooted followers of political religions seek to destroy anyone who doesn't toe the line.

Perhaps the indoctrinated left could tone it down a bit, rather than chasing people out of restaurants, or seeking to attack people in their own homes.

Yes, it's certainly been an issue and no doubt will continue as the primaries gain steam. He reached out to his supporters a few weeks ago about "bullying and harassment” - we'll see how it goes.

Perhaps this nut got tired of being called a racist with no evidence, or being worried about being seen in public exercising his Constitutional rights to where the hat of his choice.

Some people tip over the edge when totalitarian jackbooted followers of political religions seek to destroy anyone who doesn't toe the line.

Perhaps the indoctrinated left could tone it down a bit, rather than chasing people out of restaurants, or seeking to attack people in their own homes.

Exactly, I always tell people to avoid calling me a racist or I'll murder them. Those mean leftist thugs.

Exactly, I always tell people to avoid calling me a racist or I'll murder them. Those mean leftist thugs.

I certainly wouldn't react to puke faced brain stems who lack the intellect to think for themselves, but some people have trouble ignoring such things.

Calling someone a racist isn't meant to counter a debate point, it's meant to destroy them. It's like calling someone a pedophile. That's why bigots, who dominate the New Democratic Party, are such vile and repulsive people.

Disagree with solutions, no problem, debate brings about better solutions. But seeking to destroy someone professionally and personally because their solution is not the same as the commanders in the NDP are seeking? Outrageous.

The puppet masters in control of the NDP might want to think about what they are stirring up.

That's why the left can't escape their well documented and established "totalitarian" label. Toe the line, bend a knee, and kiss the Progressive ring, or suffer the consequences.

Some people aren't going to take that sitting down.

That is satire, right?

You weren't serious when you wrote that, were you?

No.

You couldn't have been serious.

Just couldn't.

Please tell me that was satire.

Please?

That is satire, right?

You weren't serious when you wrote that, were you?

No.

You couldn't have been serious.

Just couldn't.

Please tell me that was satire.

Please?

So you're attempting to suggest people can't be triggered by the words, deeds, and propaganda others direct at them?

If so, you just rejected the method the New Democratic Party uses to keep it's followers in line.

Perhaps those people attacking the "enemy" in Restaurants were just seeking menu selection advice, and the ones pounding of the front doors of private homes were just seeking directions...

Please tell me that is not what you're trying to suggest, because if so, you must be trying some new stand up routine here.

I certainly wouldn't react to puke faced brain stems who lack the intellect to think for themselves, but some people have trouble ignoring such things.

Calling someone a racist isn't meant to counter a debate point, it's meant to destroy them. It's like calling someone a pedophile. That's why bigots, who dominate the New Democratic Party, are such vile and repulsive people.

Disagree with solutions, no problem, debate brings about better solutions. But seeking to destroy someone professionally and personally because their solution is not the same as the commanders in the NDP are seeking? Outrageous.

The puppet masters in control of the NDP might want to think about what they are stirring up.

That's why the left can't escape their well documented and established "totalitarian" label. Toe the line, bend a knee, and kiss the Progressive ring, or suffer the consequences.

You are obviously one clueless dude in regards poor wittle John Joseph Kless!

Perhaps you failed to read about what he was indicted for?

Perhaps you didn't get a chance to read the indictment.

So I guess we can forgive you your silly defense of JJ Kless whilst inanely accusing the "NDP".

I agree man. People on the left need to start taking personality responsibility for other people's actions. If you call someone stupid or racist of course they are going to join a white supremacist group or plot terror attacks. It isn't their fault. If Progressives would stop talking about racism and inequality less right wingers would be forced to murder people.

So you're attempting to suggest people can't be triggered by the words, deeds, and propaganda others direct at them?

If so, you just rejected the method the New Democratic Party uses to keep it's followers in line.

Wow!

You have been drinking the Right Wingnut kook-aid.

Tell me if you would, what words, deeds, or propaganda did the Pols JJ Kless threatened to kill, did they direct specifically to JJ Kless, the way he specifically directed to them while invoking Trump's name?

Please do tell me that.

Oh that idiotic crap about the NDP, keep it to yourself, it just makes sane and rational people laugh at you, the way I have, being one of those sane and rational people.

I agree man. People on the left need to start taking personality responsibility for other people's actions. If you call someone stupid or racist of course they are going to join a white supremacist group or plot terror attacks. It isn't their fault. If Progressives would stop talking about racism and inequality less right wingers would be forced to murder people.

Amen!

Preach it Bro!

Got to love the insane Right Wingnut mentality to blame the innocent victims for the deeds of one JJ Kless. :doh

You are obviously one clueless dude in regards poor wittle John Joseph Kless!

Perhaps you failed to read about what he was indicted for?

Perhaps you didn't get a chance to read the indictment.

So I guess we can forgive you your silly defense of JJ Kless whilst inanely accusing the "NDP".

I'm sorry. My comment was meant for people with higher comprehension skills. I didn't think people who didn't qualify for that would be reading it.

I called the guy a nut, so I've no attempt to defend the guy.

You see, I was referring to the blanket labeling of anyone who supports the President. And for that matter, the labeling of the President himself. It's never ending. The intellectually challenged run with this meme created by those who have been indoctrinating them, and they just call everyone not in the approved bubble a racist.

I understand that fact might be over your head to comprehend.

Perhaps those people attacking the "enemy" in Restaurants were just seeking menu selection advice, and the ones pounding of the front doors of private homes were just seeking directions...

Please tell me that is not what you're trying to suggest, because if so, you must be trying some new stand up routine here.

Tell me where you suspect I have supported those examples of nuttery?

Please do let me know.

:2wave:

I'm sorry. My comment was meant for people with higher comprehension skills. I didn't think people who didn't qualify for that would be reading it.

I called the guy a nut, so I've no attempt to defend the guy.

You see, I was referring to the blanket labeling of anyone who supports the President. And for that matter, the labeling of the President himself. It's never ending. The intellectually challenged run with this meme created by those who have been indoctrinating them, and they just call everyone not in the approved bubble a racist.

I understand that fact might be over your head to comprehend.

Sorry!

Too late!

You attempted to defend the guy when you idiotically blamed things "directed" at him, when there was ZERO evidence that there was anything directed at him.

See here is the inescapable facts.

According to the alt-left people a Pew, the total number of Nazi's/White Supremacists is in the neighborhood of 20-30,000 in the US. That's about equal to the number of albino's living in the US. That means they are about .000055% of the Nations population. But that's not what the puppet masters want their Progressive puppets to believe.

So when the trained acolytes on the left are instructed to label everyone who hasn't kissed the ring racists, or Nazi's, or whatever the leaders command, it's done for two reasons.

One, to control the trained acolytes. Remember, it's toe the line, or else. Two, it's meant to eliminate the people they are calling Racists. This is how the Nazi's indoctrinated the people of Germany to see the Jews. It's how the Communists in Russia convinced citizens to turn in non-believers. It's how Mao convinced citizens to go after those who didn't bow to him.

The problem is, there are nut jobs like this fool who made the threats, and they are likely going to react.

Oh well. But only bigots see this guy as being a typical GOP supporter.

That is the Post where you defended the PERP!

Sure you called him a "nut" but then you went on to defend his nuttery by speculating "perhaps" he was the victim in all of this.

Hell I never even mentioned that he even owns a hat, which I don't know, much less he was somehow denied his Constitutional right to wear any hat he so chooses.

Back
Top Bottom