• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Another Lincoln- Kennedy Connection

rhinefire

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Yesterday the movie "The Tall Target" aired and it was about a detective hunting the assassin preparing to shoot Lincoln. The character's name was John Kennedy!! It was made in 1951.

Yesterday the movie "The Tall Target" aired and it was about a detective hunting the assassin preparing to shoot Lincoln. The character's name was John Kennedy!! It was made in 1951.
Lots of things interesting in those two assassinations. When I was younger I read a lot of books, watch documentaries, read government reports on Kennedy, Lincoln as well as RFK and Martin Luther King assassinations and a few others.
Interesting find, Former AG of Tennessee wrote a book, "The Escape and Suicide of John Wilkes Booth". It's the story of life of Booth, after the Lincoln assassination, complete with an accounting of the assassination. At the time I read it you could go to the Memphis Room at the main library in Memphis and read it, but not check it out. I've read other copies and seen numerous magazine articles on the same subject. Pretty interesting read whether it's fact of fiction.

When Herod's wife wanted to do something she would project her torso much like Booth and Oswald.

Just a Roman sorcerer indignant at the benediction of Elisha.

You're not supposed to ask according to your neighbor.

But don't look for Herod's daughter in Marilyn Monroe, they went into the second death, they found someone else to play the part.

The never twice club is already behind, I hear membership is up.

Skol, brother……..🍻

Lincoln-Kennedy-Coincidence-full_1024x1024.jpg

It's all connected!!!

lvg6b1es05h41.jpg

You would be surprised how few CT believers have actually read the Warren Report.

Oswald did it, there is no doubt.

Back
Top Bottom