• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

America's economy grew at its weakest pace since Trump took office

I was once a die hard Democrat became one after I heard Kennedy's speech.
I left the Democratic party because the main reasons Obama was week and couldn't answer questions too well yet the Democrats backed him

However the other reason I left was because of the division in the Democratic party as well as America.
A Democratic nominee named Edwards tried to warn America of this . He was guilty of adultery and stepped down
No matter what kind of man he was at home his prediction of 2 Americas rings true today.

You know I'm about tired of that old class envy crap , you may be surprised and it may come as a shock to the GOP BOOT LICKERS AND THE REAL CLASS ENVY PEOPLE ..
However most people I meet whether in church , on line , in a restaurant, most working people I know pretty much like who they are Democrat , Republican Independent or other.
Now there are some working people that wander if their wage or the universal wage is kinda stuck but WELL it as been awhile.

It is true what you say incentives dose drive people
However this is the UNITED STATES of AMERICA.
United as one people with equality as a goal the American people can do anything take on any challenge and win.
Divided not so much history sir dose not lie.

Revolutionary War a group of men had an IDEA. about freedom and Democracy.
The British had one of the best armed forces in the world.
In the end it was few Americans that stepped up that was victorious

At the end of the war there were parades for the ones who came home prayers for the fallen.

World War 2 1941
Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor, 3 days later Germany declares War on America.
America was completely taken by surprise and unprepared.
1945 Germany and Japan surrendered to American forces.

At the end there were parades for the ones who came home and prayers for the fallen

Vietnam 1964
The fight against Communism in South Vietnam.
America was divided in this war or conflict if you choose,
In 1975 America withdrew from Vietnam leaving Vietnam to become a Communist country

At the end there was no parades nor prayers just come home and start again.

If war is too much of a standard for you Check what happened after the San Francisco Earthquake or the California earthquake.
Check to see when these were built the San Francisco bridge , the Hoover Dam

United America can accomplish dreams, divided they only create more nightmares
Without some negotiations from both sides this country is headed for a Civil War in the next century or even decade.:peace

Exactly. To pull yourself up from your bootstraps, you need boots. Most need a good education to succeed because we can't afford private schools and colleges. Education is the boots. The government provides boots for those that don't have them.

Social Security has no link at all to this "government dependency," since one has to have had to work in order to be eligible. Moreover, the best available research done by ( An Assessment of the Effectiveness of Anti-Poverty Programs in the United States ) show that the programs conservatives most wants to slash, Medicaid and food stamps, don’t even have large negative effects on work effort either.

But the whole idea that subjecting people to starvation and homelessness creates an incentive to work is just an excuse for selfishness. Throughout most of human history the poor were left to starve and die in the streets and it didn't provide them the incentive to lift themselves out of poverty. Yet, conservatives contend the poor are worse off with government help.

This meme is thrust upon Americans to swallow which happens to serve the interests of the wealthy conservatives that benefit from those policies. Modern conservatism uses the smoke-screen of self-reliance, individualism and character to mask policies which are self-serving, bigoted and cruel. The cadre of conservative billionaires don't want to pay higher taxes that will be used to help "those people." Thus, they invent a myth that the best way to help the poor is to NOT provide them any help at all. This way, according to them, their misery will give the poor the incentive to become educated and industrious. As I said earlier, this has never worked in all of human history.

Their objective is to keep taxes on the rich low and keep government out of their hair. But these people's numbers are small, so they need to fund propaganda groups like the Heritage Foundation to create false data and spread the message to middle-class conservatives, who are generally stupid enough to swallow their lies. Thus the pro-life conservative-leaning worker who listens to Rush Limbaugh will repeatedly vote for the party that is less likely to protect his safety, less likely to protect his job, and less likely to benefit him economically.
In 2016 Trump ran as a different kind of Republican, who would raise taxes on the rich and wouldn't cut Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid. He was lying.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-to-propose-4-8-trillion-budget-with-big-safety-net-cuts-11581274525?mod=hp_lead_pos1

EQZXF1qXUAUlTry

In 2000 the Republican party announced a new economic plan to give more to the rich to crate jobs and lower prices.

Am I the only American that has noticed a larger debt rising in America ever 4 years.?

This economic plan is based on credit and projected growth .
Sound familiar? It should in 1928 an economic system was based on credit and projected growth .
Both a house of cards, with no foundation but the slick word of a politician.:peace

Tax cuts and research grants for the rich arent driving us into debt. Revenue is about the same as always and increasing every year. However, Obama was President when spending significantly increased, and passed Obama care which has near doubled healthcare spending. Prior to the recession spending was about 19% of GDP. After, it rose to 24%, and stayed there for a few years. Since then it still hasnt dropped below 20%, and certainly not near the revenue average of 17.4%.

Excessive spending is driving American further into debt. Specifically social spending which is consuming 90% of revenue now.

So the revenue is the same and increasing , and the Congress is in a deadlock that was proven.
So who's doing the spending, what on and how are they getting the money??

If America is to go yet deeper in debt after the budget cuts and the revenue is same and increasing .
So where's the money going its not going to the poor working poor elderly or vets , it's not going to the middle class

If it is excessive spending , on what? the military already get 51%. so this excessive spending on what????:peace

Learn how to format in this forum if you want me to respond to your posts which I doubt because I make you look foolish!!

You can't refute anything I've posted as being other than factual. Go ahead and try. You never do. You give figures but don't give a link to the source that includes the data. You just give a copy-paste of only the numbers that suit your purpose, leaving out the data that give the full picture. I'm not alone in making you look foolish. Just about every poster that responds to you does that. You can't even recognize your own words. Hilarious. Lacking cognition of one's own writings. When you look in the mirror, do you not recognize yourself? If it's a large mirror and others are reflected in a particular order, spaced apart, except you are leaning one way with your hands held up and two finger pointing skyward, can't you notice yourself? What a laugh. A regular guffaw.

I've been waiting for the manufacturing recession to trickle through the economy, as it has done in the past. In fact, late last summer I was positing that the manufacturing slump may be finally bringing a retraction from this record long growth period we are in. But I was wrong, as earnings came in and the general economy soon ticked-up.

But now, I see this:

Which along with a manufacturing contraction, would again seem to predict a general slowdown. But I'm not sure what to make of it, having been burned once already. Unlike business & capital spending, consumer spending can be fickle with psychological components. Which is why I think it was easier to predict the economy when it was more manufacturing based, rather than what we have now.
I'm guessing the up coming election has everybody holding steady, so if Trump looses, they haven't invested too much. If Trump wins, I'd expect the economy to heat up in manufacturing. No sense in going all in, expanding, and hiring a bunch of people, just to have Trump loose, and see the reinstatement of all the draconian regulations and raising corporate taxes, not to mention a minimum wage hike to 15/hr.

Last edited:
In 2000 the Republican party announced a new economic plan to give more to the rich to crate jobs and lower prices.

Am I the only American that has noticed a larger debt rising in America ever 4 years.?

This economic plan is based on credit and projected growth .
Sound familiar? It should in 1928 an economic system was based on credit and projected growth .
Both a house of cards, with no foundation but the slick word of a politician.:peace

What you see is what the left wants you to see, bottom line no context. I have given you and the left context which you all run from. the reality is tax cuts didn't cause the deficits but for some reason you have a problem with people keeping more of what THEY EARH!! Tax cuts are what generates more revenue for the states and local gov't making it easier for the Federal Gov't to give social responsibilities back to where it belongs, closest to the people.

You do nothing but promote class envy, jealousy, and politics of personal destruction. Yes see a larger debt no understanding why, interest expense and entitlement spending. The information in the following gives you context, why are you having such a hard time understanding reality?

US Federal Budget Breakdown

You can't refute anything I've posted as being other than factual. Go ahead and try. You never do. You give figures but don't give a link to the source that includes the data. You just give a copy-paste of only the numbers that suit your purpose, leaving out the data that give the full picture. I'm not alone in making you look foolish. Just about every poster that responds to you does that. You can't even recognize your own words. Hilarious. Lacking cognition of one's own writings. When you look in the mirror, do you not recognize yourself? If it's a large mirror and others are reflected in a particular order, spaced apart, except you are leaning one way with your hands held up and two finger pointing skyward, can't you notice yourself? What a laugh. A regular guffaw.

I have provided links to the data that I post and yet you ignored it. What data do you want me to provide and from what source since bea.gov, bls.gov and treasury.org aren't it?

My data comes from the following

Apps Test | U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA)

Section 1 Gross Profit Apps Test | U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA)
Section 3 Govt. receipts and expenditures Apps Test | U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA)

BLS.gov

Top Picks (Most Requested Statistics) : U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

Treasury

Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)

So the revenue is the same and increasing , and the Congress is in a deadlock that was proven.

If America is to go yet deeper in debt after the budget cuts and the revenue is same and increasing .
So where's the money going its not going to the poor working poor elderly or vets , it's not going to the middle class

If it is excessive spending , on what? the military already get 51%. so this excessive spending on what????:peace

The spending is mostly autopilot. No one is doing it. Primarily democrats created massive social programs and locked them in so they keep increasing without any input. From time to time they add to them. Republicans havent done anything about it. The people keep re-lecting the same democrats and republicans to do nothing about it.

That's where the money is going. 75% of spending is social security, medicare, medicaid, welfare, housing grants, etc. Ie, the poor, elderly, middle class.

The military only gets 700bn of 4.4 trillion in outlays. (17%)

Total, Federal outlays 4,448,316
Human resources 3,131,603 (social spending)
National Defense 686,003

I have provided links to the data that I post and yet you ignored it. What data do you want me to provide and from what source since bea.gov, bls.gov and treasury.org aren't it?

My data comes from the following

Apps Test | U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA)

Section 1 Gross Profit Apps Test | U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA)
Section 3 Govt. receipts and expenditures Apps Test | U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA)

BLS.gov

Top Picks (Most Requested Statistics) : U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

Treasury

Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)

What garbage. Spam, spam and more spam. This is what you do. Part of your MO. You give me a link to encyclopedia for me to look up what you say is in there. Somewhere. Without saying where. When I give a link, it’s specific or I even give the route. And I state what is germane and pertinent. You’re simply not a credible debate opponent. Others continually point out your falsehood as I have in this thread.

You can’t provide any evidence to refute what I’ve said. You continue your cowardly, evasive ways. Expect no further response from me on this thread as your disingenuous posting are not worth reply.

What garbage. Spam, spam and more spam. This is what you do. Part of your MO. You give me a link to encyclopedia for me to look up what you say is in there. Somewhere. Without saying where. When I give a link, it’s specific or I even give the route. And I state what is germane and pertinent. You’re simply not a credible debate opponent. Others continually point out your falsehood as I have in this thread.

You can’t provide any evidence to refute what I’ve said. You continue your cowardly, evasive ways. Expect no further response from me on this thread as your disingenuous posting are not worth reply.

Got it, you are nothing more than a spoiled child who has their parents doing everything for them. Learn how to use those(OFFICIAL) sites and stop making a fool out of yourself. Every bit of data I post comes from those sites, you don't like it because they show just how easy it has been to brainwash you. I have refuted everything you posted with the information from those sites. What is it about liberalism that creates people like you who aren't able to admit when wrong? It doesn't appear that even your fellow liberals agree with you on your statements

What you see is what the left wants you to see, bottom line no context. I have given you and the left context which you all run from. the reality is tax cuts didn't cause the deficits but for some reason you have a problem with people keeping more of what THEY EARH!! Tax cuts are what generates more revenue for the states and local gov't making it easier for the Federal Gov't to give social responsibilities back to where it belongs, closest to the people.

You do nothing but promote class envy, jealousy, and politics of personal destruction. Yes see a larger debt no understanding why, interest expense and entitlement spending. The information in the following gives you context, why are you having such a hard time understanding reality?

What I have seen in 2000 the tax cuts to the rich were introduced since then this country has gone into debt by the trillions every 4 years.
In August we were told by a politician who supported the tax cuts the America has a strong economy , in September we were told America needs 740 million dollars from taxpayers to bailout corporations because of a sluggish economy

Shortly after the tax cuts the corporations started to outsource more American jobs to foreign labor , to uhh, save the American working class money.

After that came the budget cuts , after that came the excuses over spending , living beyond your means asking for too much of a raise on the minimum wage, the old distraction trick.
Question about the economy what do you plan to do , answer my god they're asking that gays should be married.
We know that now about the economy answer the economy is good why are there budget cuts why are stores and business closing
Answer did you know that Marijuana is a gateway drug to heroin . not really but that for another discussion about this economy?
Answer did you know we have files from the previous presidents term listing every mistake he made . Yes but about this economy ARE YOU GOING TO ANSWER OR NOT.
Answer if you're going to take that tone NO..

This old class envy , jealousy crap is just that crap .

How in the Hell are you guys going to unite America when every time anybody just questions the rich they are envious , or jealous of the rich.????

I see more tax money going to the rich that benefits the rich, I see more outsourcing from the rich that benefits the rich .
I see a larger debt and a question about what happens to the taxes that are not paid by American workers?
I see a larger debt and ask what is the middle class getting out of this I can't see a lot,and before the old bringing American jobs back routine I know 3 people that are working for Honda mfg I know 2 working for Honda shipping, last I heard Honda wasn't American owned.
The working poor elderly and poor as only watched the budget cuts come and wait until the next one comes.:peace

What I have seen in 2000 the tax cuts to the rich were introduced since then this country has gone into debt by the trillions every 4 years.
In August we were told by a politician who supported the tax cuts the America has a strong economy , in September we were told America needs 740 million dollars from taxpayers to bailout corporations because of a sluggish economy

Shortly after the tax cuts the corporations started to outsource more American jobs to foreign labor , to uhh, save the American working class money.

After that came the budget cuts , after that came the excuses over spending , living beyond your means asking for too much of a raise on the minimum wage, the old distraction trick.
Question about the economy what do you plan to do , answer my god they're asking that gays should be married.
We know that now about the economy answer the economy is good why are there budget cuts why are stores and business closing
Answer did you know that Marijuana is a gateway drug to heroin . not really but that for another discussion about this economy?
Answer did you know we have files from the previous presidents term listing every mistake he made . Yes but about this economy ARE YOU GOING TO ANSWER OR NOT.
Answer if you're going to take that tone NO..

This old class envy , jealousy crap is just that crap .

How in the Hell are you guys going to unite America when every time anybody just questions the rich they are envious , or jealous of the rich.????

I see more tax money going to the rich that benefits the rich, I see more outsourcing from the rich that benefits the rich .
I see a larger debt and a question about what happens to the taxes that are not paid by American workers?
I see a larger debt and ask what is the middle class getting out of this I can't see a lot,and before the old bringing American jobs back routine I know 3 people that are working for Honda mfg I know 2 working for Honda shipping, last I heard Honda wasn't American owned.
The working poor elderly and poor as only watched the budget cuts come and wait until the next one comes.:peace

As I continue to see you are definitely promoting class envy and showing jealousy over what someone else earns or pays in taxes. Why? How does that affect you or the country? Do you not realize these people aren't doing anything illegal and are paying taxes on WHAT THEY EARN? All taxpayers got a tax cut so again, tell me how you give a tax cut to people who don't pay FIT?

You seem very confused, tax cuts had nothing to do with TARP or the bank bailout. Tax cuts go to taxpayers and that gives taxpayers more spendable income on which they pay sales taxes, property taxes, excise taxes that benefits the states

What a rambling post of yours, how old are you? More tax money isn't going to the rich, the money is the rich and taxpayers keeping more of what they earn thus NOT sending it to Washington.

You see what want to see but are blinded by class envy and jealousy. Debt has nothing to do with the tax cuts as there is more than enough tax revenue being generated from the economic activity to fund the items the taxes were created to fund. The entire deficit growth is due to entitlement and interest expense on the debt inherited.

What you apparently want to ignore is state and local responsibilities. Here is also what you want to ignore

The discretionary budget for 2020 is $1.426 trillion. More than half goes toward military spending, including the Department of Veterans Affairs and other defense-related departments. The rest must pay for all other domestic programs. The largest of these programs are Health and Human Services, Education, and Housing and Urban Development.

Income taxes contribute $1.824 trillion or 50% of total receipts

Discretionary Revenue from taxes that pay for discretionary spending

FIT 1.825 trillion
CIT .255 billion
Excise and TARIFFS 157 billion

How hard is it to understand that if revenue increases by 4% and spending increases by 8%, the problem is spending?

Since the 2000 tax cuts, revenue has doubled.

I was once a die hard Democrat became one after I heard Kennedy's speech.
I left the Democratic party because the main reasons Obama was week and couldn't answer questions too well yet the Democrats backed him

However the other reason I left was because of the division in the Democratic party as well as America.
A Democratic nominee named Edwards tried to warn America of this . He was guilty of adultery and stepped down
No matter what kind of man he was at home his prediction of 2 Americas rings true today.

Your thinking that America is in the process of dividing its people into two constantly opposing camps where the situation is

DONE BY
A
DEMOCRAT
DONE BY
A
REPUBLICAN
RATED BY
A
DEMOCRAT
ACTION IS
JUST
PEACHY-KEEN
ACTION IS
A
HORRIBLE CRIME
RATED BY
A
REPUBLICAN
ACTION IS
A
HORRIBLE CRIME
ACTION IS
JUST
PEACHY-KEEN

isn't all that far off the mark.

You know I'm about tired of that old class envy crap , you may be surprised and it may come as a shock to the GOP BOOT LICKERS AND THE REAL CLASS ENVY PEOPLE ..
However most people I meet whether in church , on line , in a restaurant, most working people I know pretty much like who they are Democrat , Republican Independent or other.

However, that doesn't mean that they have any more idea WHAT the terms "Democrat" and "Republican" actually stand for since it really doesn't matter whether an elected representative has a "Big 'R'" or a "Big 'D'" after their name as the PRIMARY concern of 90+% of them is "Will voting for, or voting against, _[fill in the blank]_ do the most to increase my chances of getting re-elected?".

It is true what you say incentives dose drive people
However this is the UNITED STATES of AMERICA.
United as one people with equality as a goal the American people can do anything take on any challenge and win.
Divided not so much history sir dose not lie.

Revolutionary War a group of men had an IDEA. about freedom and Democracy.
The British had one of the best armed forces in the world.
In the end it was few Americans that stepped up that was victorious

Indeed, and that idea was that THE COLONIAL BASED "aristocracy" should be the ones at the top of the socioeconomic ladder rather than THE LONDON BASED "aristocracy".

At the end of the war there were parades for the ones who came home prayers for the fallen.

Indeed, and the new government was just as prompt to disregard the promises that it had made to the soldiers in the field as soon as the fighting was actually over.

World War 2 1941
Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor, 3 days later Germany declares War on America.
America was completely taken by surprise and unprepared.
1945 Germany and Japan surrendered to American forces.

You do realize that WWII actually started in 1939 and that from 1939 to 1941 American corporations were quite content to make massive profits out of selling war materials to both sides, don't you?

You do realize that the Germans did NOT "surrender to American forces" but rather Germany surrendered to "The United Nations" (not to be confused with that "United Nations" which was formed AFTER WWII and structured so that the US government was pretty much in control of it), don't you?

At the end there were parades for the ones who came home and prayers for the fallen

Indeed, and the government was just as prompt to disregard the promises that it had made to the soldiers in the field as soon as the fighting was actually over.

Vietnam 1964
The fight against Communism in South Vietnam.
America was divided in this war or conflict if you choose,
In 1975 America withdrew from Vietnam leaving Vietnam to become a Communist country

Are you aware that the US got involved in Vietnam NOT to "fight communism" but in order to assist France to re-establish colonial rule over the Vietnamese people who had defeated the Japanese (with whom the French had been collaborating) and the French in the culmination of the war of the Vietnamese people who were seeking independence?

Are you aware that the CIA rated Ho Chi Minh as "America's best friend" in Southeast Asia?

Are you aware that the "Vietnam (Civil) War" started because the US backed (and notoriously corrupt) government based in the southern half of Vietnam was on the verge of losing the NATIONAL (that means in BOTH the northern half and the southern half) election and that the newly elected government was almost certainly one that would be headed by Ho Chi Minh cancelled that NATIONAL election?

Are you aware that the "Anti-War" movement in the US was much more of an "Anti-Draft" movement and that it lost considerable steam once Americans were no longer faced with the prospect of being INVOLUNTARILY sent off to "strange exotic lands where they could meet strange exotic people and kill them"?

At the end there was no parades nor prayers just come home and start again.

Countries that lose wars have a tendency NOT to hold "victory celebrations".

United America can accomplish dreams, divided they only create more nightmares.

Very true.

Without some negotiations from both sides this country is headed for a Civil War in the next century or even decade.:peace

You appear to forget that the "Republicans" (whatever that means) are 100% willing to negotiate the exact terms under which the "Democrats" (whatever that means) will surrender unconditionally, totally disband, and leave the country in the hands of the "Republicans" (whatever that means) in perpetuity AND that the "Democrats" (whatever that means) are 100% willing to negotiate the exact terms under which the "Republicans" (whatever that means) will surrender unconditionally, totally disband, and leave the country in the hands of the "Democrats" (whatever that means) in perpetuity. What could possibly be more equitable than that?

America's economy grew at its weakest pace since Trump took office

New York (CNN Business)The US economy in 2019 grew at its slowest pace in three years, according to preliminary data from the Commerce Department.

The economy expanded by 2.3% last year, its lowest level since 2016, when growth stood at 1.6%.
The economy under President Donald Trump has been consistently strong but not electric. In its best year, 2018, the economy expanded at a 2.9% clip. In 2017, it grew by 2.4%.
The dropoff in 2019 was because personal consumption and exports fell, according to the Commerce Department.

Critics of Obama said his economy was mediocre because he never had GDP growth at 3% or higher. Neither has Trump, with low unemployment and a trillion dollar deficit that's basically fiscal stimulus.
Trump promised on the campaign trail that he'd bring in 4, 5, and maybe 6% growth. Didn't happen. His tax-cuts were supposed to be the economic miracle to boost growth. It didn't happen. His tariffs were supposed to help exports. Exports fell.

More winning! MAGA...

Using the 2017 data, the US military gets 15% of the total federal budget.

I presume that YOUR "51%" was only a typo and not evidence of a lack of knowledge stemming from unthinking acceptance of some of the crap that is shovelled into the Internet every day.

How hard is it to understand that if revenue increases by 4% and spending increases by 8%, the problem is spending?

Since the 2000 tax cuts, revenue has doubled.

I've already addressed this falsehood.

Here is the derivative of revenue as a percentage of GDP d(x)dy; where x is 1 year and y is revenue/gdp*100. Or another way to think of this is the annual rate of change in terms of revenue as a percentage of GDP:

fredgraph.png

We can do the same for the expenditure side:

fredgraph.png

What does this all mean?

Revenue as a percentage of GDP is shrinking... and expenditures as a percentage of GDP are shrinking. The difference is, it's falling about twice the rate for revenue as it is expenditures. We have a revenue problem.

fredgraph.png

I've already addressed this falsehood.

Wow, pretty colors no context but pretty colors. Keep promoting that left wing ideology where all jobs are the same, all dollars going to the Federal gov't going into one pot, GDP growth bottom line not components is important and promotion of the nanny state as the American people aren't smart enough to handle their own finances

Need I remind you of

The Internet Directions Instituting Official Tactics In Colloquia Rules (Part IV - § 473.1 - ¶ ABA - sub¶ xiv - clause q) which states

"It is perfectly proper to make totally unrelated accusations since no one will ever challenge you on them and you can then later use the fact that the unrelated accusation was not challenged to prove that it was true.".

upon which many posts are based?

Wow, pretty colors no context but pretty colors.

You can't blame me because you don't understand my statement and the data.

Keep promoting that left wing ideology where all jobs are the same

Projection noted.

promotion of the nanny state as the American people aren't smart enough to handle their own finances

Second projection noted.

:laughat:
[SUP]The article you posted, to which i rejected, predicted rGDP growth would be double for 2017, and 2018. This turned out to be wrong.

Growth that never materialized.

It was a revisiting of predictions. You pushed an article that was shown to be nothing but a failure. We've waited and we've seen.[/SUP]
This post of yours has not a damn thing to do with what you quoted from me and makes you even more wrong.

Again.
Your claim that you were 100% right and I 100% wrong, was 100% wrong. I made no claim which could be wrong and we never had an argument in which you could be right. So you were pathetically just making up nonsense.

Your claims were false and you baited.

This post of yours has not a damn thing to do with what you quoted from me and makes you even more wrong.

Of course it does. The projections that were the basis of the article turned out to be false. We waited and we've seen...

Your claim that you were 100% right and I 100% wrong, was 100% wrong.

Your own words work against you. We have waited and we have seen that the Trump economy is no better than the Obama economy, and that the Trump economy depends on government spending. These are the facts.

You can't blame me because you don't understand my statement and the data.

Projection noted.

Second projection noted.

No, but I can blame you from not understanding context such as the U-6 and components of GDP none of which are in those pretty graphs you post.

You see, the American people are sick and tired of the left wing bull**** people like you spout and those are the people who are going to vote in the 2020 elections, people who were part of the under employed that Obama created and are now fully employed in full time positions.

People understand their own finances that keeping more of what they earn puts them in control of their own personal responsibility issues

People understand that keeping more of what they earn isn't an expense

People understand that Obama built his economy on gov't spending and creation of dependence

And most importantly people understand that the Economy being created by Trump is benefiting the majority in this country not the entitlement promoting crowd that you are part of

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval - Economy

I assume you aren't in that 56% that approve of what Trump is doing?

No, but I can blame you from not understanding context

Context in your mind is anything you want, while ignoring everything else. This silly argument where you cherry pick time frames to create your own definitions of failure, then call it fact, have already been refuted dozens upon dozens of times.

You see, the American people are sick and tired of the left wing bull**** people like you spout and those are the people who are going to vote in the 2020 elections, people who were part of the under employed that Obama created and are not fully employed in full time positions.

Angry (i'm assuming white) man on the internet doesn't represent the American people. He represents himself.

Back
Top Bottom