• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

America has 3.5 Million Illegal Voters

truthatallcost

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
According to a new study of U.S. Census data, America has more registered voters than actual live voters. It's a troubling fact that puts our nation's future in peril.

The data comes from Judicial Watch's Election Integrity Project. The group looked at data from 2011 to 2015 produced by the U.S. Census Bureau's American Community Survey, along with data from the federal Election Assistance Commission.

"Some 3.5 million more people are registered to vote in the U.S. than are alive among America's adult citizens. Such staggering inaccuracy is an engraved invitation to voter fraud."

California, for instance, has 11 counties with more registered voters than actual voters. Perhaps not surprisingly — it is deep-Blue State California, after all — 10 of those counties voted heavily for Hillary Clinton.

Los Angeles County, whose more than 10 million people make it the nation's most populous county, had 12% more registered voters than live ones, some 707,475 votes. That's a huge number of possible votes in an election.
U.S. Has 3.5 Million More Registered Voters Than Live Adults ? A Red Flag For Electoral Fraud | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

Have you ever wondered why Democrats hate talking about voter fraud? It may be because they know their party has no morals, and will do anything to win, even if they have to cheat to do it.

Last edited:
Have you ever wondered why Democrats hate talking about voter fraud? It may be because they know their party has no morals, and will do anything to win, even if they have to cheat to do it.

Pls expound upon the morals of President Trump. As the President, are his morals yours? Where do they merge, where do you step aside?

Have you ever wondered why Pubs gerrymander and suppress the voter?

Pls expound upon the morals of President Trump. As the President, are his morals yours? Where do they merge, where do you step aside?

Attempted to change the subject.

Have you ever wondered why Pubs gerrymander and suppress the voter?

You proved my point. Thanks gents! :thumbs:

Most likely represents people who have died or moved and not removed from the roles. You would have an actual case if more people actually voted than there were live voters. You also ASSUME all the extra registered voters are democrats. Cons die and move as well but of course that wouldn't fit your myopic view. Cons have also take gerrymandering to new heights because they are so "moral". Your post is a complete fail. At least you didn't blame the Jews, I guess that's progress. LOL!

Sad as no matter how hard illegal voters had been look for to justify voting ID laws to help suppress the vote in state after state they can not be found beyond one or two out of hundreds of millions of vote.

Soon only those with the trump red hats on will be allow near the voting booths.

Actually all reliable data indicates that there are 75 KABILLION illegal voters in America.

Yep, that's right: 75 KABILLION.

We dont know and a lot of folks dont want to find out, which is so very Dark Agey......

Sad as no matter how hard illegal voters had been look for to justify voting ID laws to help suppress the vote in state after state they can not be found beyond one or two out of hundreds of millions of vote.

Soon only those with the trump red hats on will be allow near the voting booths.

An Elite Class with no interest in running elections correctly is an Elite Class which is an embarrassment.

Regardless of the excuse.

They are not worthy.

Last edited:

More alternate facts???? More rabid right propaganda at all costs???

Most of this has been PROVEN to be poor record keeping by election boards (quite a few in conservative states) Most states, to include conservative states, don't require routine audits of voter polls and the right wing controlled states try and blast purge right before an election- with the result of many people having to fight to prove they are still alive!!!! :roll:

While the rabid right howls about a 'golden invitation' proof of any widespread, amount capable of changing an election, just doesn't exist.

These rabid right ranters remind me of Big Foot hunters... no real proof but they can see a humanoid footprint in a mud puddle and a dog crap that COULD be from BF... :peace

Your point was gutted because your argument fell apart.

Start over, and try again.

Tell us why the non-purging of the voting roles in 34 GOP states is a problem.

Yep.

They will not address the issue because their major advantage would be gone.

Rationalizing?

Equivocating?

This is obviously a disgrace. I worked the polls last fall in California and the same guys kept showing up to vote multiple times and there was nothing we could do about it as they were registered under different names. This despite the fact that when there is a death in the family, the first thing family members do, even before notifying the undertaker, is to call up the local registrar of voters and have their loved ones named removed from the rolls. And don't get me started on all the guys with Russian accents who came by our polling place to say Vladimir sent them.

Simple answer is that we don't talk about voter fraud cause it hardly exists. But you are free to continue with your snipe hunt.

Last edited:
Rationalizing?

Equivocating?

Sorry facts are facts but you are free to list or at least point to a list of all these illegal voters and not the people who move so they are register in more then one location or who had pass away between elections but people who caste illegal votes.

From every study I had seen on the subject that list will be damn short indeed for the whole nation.

The fact that there are more registered voters does not automatically translate to voter fraud. Most of that number may be the fault of sloppy bookkeeping. Dead people don't get removed as quickly as they should.

What I want to know is how many people voted who were not eligible to vote. One of those is too many.

The fact that there are more registered voters does not automatically translate to voter fraud. Most of that number may be the fault of sloppy bookkeeping. Dead people don't get removed as quickly as they should.

What I want to know is how many people voted who were not eligible to vote. One of those is too many.

From the studies I had seen you get more then one vote but less then twenty or so for the whole nation but I am ready to be proven wrong with a solid list of illegal voters.

From the studies I had seen you get more then one vote but less then twenty or so for the whole nation but I am ready to be proven wrong with a solid list of illegal voters.

I have no idea where the less than 20 comes from. Convictions alone count far more than that.

Voter Fraud Database Tops 1,000 Proven Cases

Surely that's the tip of the iceberg. Voter fraud is a one day and gone crime and is not exactly on LEO's priority list.

Around ten years ago the state of florida decided that a state master list of non qualify voters,mainly ex-felons without civil rights, would be sent to the counties registrars so those voters could be removed from the voter list.

All hell broke out as the list was full of errors and completely qualify voters was turn away from the polls in large numbers.

The registrars in a great many counties stop using the state list but went back to their own lists.

I have no idea where the less than 20 comes from. Convictions alone count far more than that.

Voter Fraud Database Tops 1,000 Proven Cases

Surely that's the tip of the iceberg. Voter fraud is a one day and gone crime and is not exactly on LEO's priority list.

LOL a far far right website with the Heritage Foundation is the source of your information!!!!!!!!

How about a real study by a major university for example and also not dealing with some college kid for example making money in a voting drive by submitting bad or even made up names for registration but dealing with people going into a voting booth and voting!!!!!!!!

Suggest you look at snope.com

Credible evidence suggests that 5.7 million illegal immigrants might have voted in the 2008 election.

RATING
FALSE

Last edited:
LOL a far far right website with the Heritage Foundation is the source of your information!!!!!!!!

How about a real study by a major university for example and also not dealing with some college kid for example making money in a voting drive by submitting bad or even made up names for registration but dealing with people going into a voting booth and voting!!!!!!!!

Suggest you look at snope.com

You made the claim of less than 20. I gave you a summary of more than 20 convictions. So now it's attack the messenger time.

I haven't read your major university studies. Probably because you haven't presented any. And you attack my sources.

Here's another.

No, voter fraud isn't a myth: 10 cases where it's all too real - Washington Times

Everyone need to remember. I is typical that for every one person found doing such things, there are around 1,000 not caught.

Actually all reliable data indicates that there are 75 KABILLION illegal voters in America.

Yep, that's right: 75 KABILLION.

It's worse then that. I read there were 47 Brazilian illegal voters in the US. That's right, 47 Brazilian.

It's worse then that. I read there were 47 Brazilian illegal voters in the US. That's right, 47 Brazilian.

So if 1,000 voted for every one of them caught, hat's 47,000!

I hope you don't think that most get caught...

The funny part is that it is hard to get a large percent of the legal voters to vote and yet the claim here is that millions repeat millions of non legal voters who have a habit of keeping a low profile in society for fear of ICE are willing to risk server punishment to cast a vote for no personal gain.

Seems if true when those illegal voters would made better citizens then the ones we have now that can not be bother to cast a vote......LOL

You have to love the right wing and their crazy conspiracy theories.

Trump is of course the king of such theories with Obama not being a natural born citizen and millions of illegals was bus into CA using thousands of buses to keep Trump from winning the popular vote in that state.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom