• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Alexandria shooter had a kill list in his pocket

Josie

*probably reading smut*
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
From Daily Caller:

The list was written out on notepad paper and found in the shooter’s pocket, according to multiple sources with intimate knowledge of the situation, who spoke on condition of anonymity, citing the sensitivity of the investigation. The list of names included Alabama Rep. Mo Brooks, South Carolina Rep. Jeff Duncan and Arizona Rep. Trent Franks, TheDC has confirmed.

I wonder why those guys....

Scary stuff. Have to wonder how many more people like him are out there.

Yes, but you'll have to go through Russian sources to find it.:doh

I was being serious.

Are there any other newspapers that collaborate the daily callers story? If the daily caller is stating something that no other newspaper or news source can verify, it either has exclusive information or the information itself is suspect.

Moon I have been thinking the same think the last couple of days.

According to Daily Caller, Alabama Rep. Mo Brooks, South Carolina Rep. Jeff Duncan and Arizona Rep. Trent Franks were on the list. All three of these men are on the Freedom Caucus.

More from the Daily Caller.

"The FBI also*recovered a cell phone, a computer and a camera in the shooter’s van and is*processing the items, according to a statement the agency issued on Thursday.

A*66-year-old progressive who*volunteered on Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders’ campaign, Hodgkinson’s social media profile was filled with violent-sounding rhetoric against the Republican Party. “It’s Time to Destroy Trump & Co,” Hodgkinson wrote in one post. He also belonged to several anti-GOP groups on Facebook, including one called “Terminate The Republican Party.” The members of that group celebrated Hodgkinson’s*mass assassination "

James T. Hodgkinson Carrying A Political Assassination List | The Daily Caller

I guess it depends upon how many leftist nutjobs buy into the liberal rhetoric. If republicans truly are the racist, fascist, women hating, globe destroying, traitorous, hate filled monsters the left constantly portrays them as, then shooting them would actually be the moral thing to do.

"The FBI also*recovered a cell phone, a computer and a camera in the shooter’s van and is*processing the items, according to a statement the agency issued on Thursday.

A*66-year-old progressive who*volunteered on Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders’ campaign, Hodgkinson’s social media profile was filled with violent-sounding rhetoric against the Republican Party. “It’s Time to Destroy Trump & Co,” Hodgkinson wrote in one post. He also belonged to several anti-GOP groups on Facebook, including one called “Terminate The Republican Party.” The members of that group celebrated Hodgkinson’s*mass assassination "

James T. Hodgkinson Carrying A Political Assassination List | The Daily Caller

The culmination of a year of violence against conservatives + the daily muck raking that the media has engaged in. It was bad enough to see conservatives beaten up for their beliefs, but now it's crossed the line into attempted homicide.

The culmination of a year of violence against conservatives + the daily muck raking that the media has engaged in. It was bad enough to see conservatives beaten up for their beliefs, but now it's crossed the line into attempted homicide.

Daily Caller had a piece keeping track of the attacks on people including students wearing Trump Tee shirts to ball caps getting attacked by others even students being beat up by teachers.

This List Of Attacks Against Conservatives Is Mind Blowing | The Daily Caller

If confirmed, in what way would that change your thinking?

That The crazy shooter had intended victims.

And since another poster posted a local news source that confirms the fact that the shooter had a list, I can now say that two sources independently confirmed the fact that the shooter had a list.

Daily Caller had a piece keeping track of the attacks on people including students wearing Trump Tee shirts to ball caps getting attacked by other even students being beat up by teachers.

This List Of Attacks Against Conservatives Is Mind Blowing | The Daily Caller

I think that list is not supposed to be relevant to some.
Why?
Because of the guy who got smacked last year after heckling Trump at a big campaign rally.
It was a go-to kind of event that'll get trotted out to blunt attempted murders and premeditated murders.
I know it's not a very good parallel but they gotta play the hand they're dealt

That The crazy shooter had intended victims.

And since another poster posted a local news source that confirms the fact that the shooter had a list, I can now say that two sources independently confirmed the fact that the shooter had a list.

And ....? Does it suggest anything else?

The number of leftists number in the millions. That's a lot of potential assassins.

This is a product of the climate of hate created by the progressive left and the Democrats.

They have questioned the legitimacy of President Trump’s election from the moment it happened, plotting action against him (including but not limited to impeachment) from about 10 PM Eastern on November 8.

Left-wing educators have called for Trump’s assassination, and it is only after this shooting that the hypocrites at the Huffington Post pulled an article urging the same.

They have promoted and defended Kathy Griffin and the severed Trump head. they have supported and defended the “assassination” of Trump at Shakespeare in the Park. Madonna said she had given serious thought to blowing up the White House. Snoop dogg pointed a gun at a Trump head, done up like a clown.

Is it any wonder one of their little mind-numbed robots decided that the Republicans needed killing?

This is a product of the climate of hate created by the progressive left and the Democrats.

They have questioned the legitimacy of President Trump’s election from the moment it happened, plotting action against him (including but not limited to impeachment) from about 10 PM Eastern on November 8.

Left-wing educators have called for Trump’s assassination, and it is only after this shooting that the hypocrites at the Huffington Post pulled an article urging the same.

They have promoted and defended Kathy Griffin and the severed Trump head. they have supported and defended the “assassination” of Trump at Shakespeare in the Park. Madonna said she had given serious thought to blowing up the White House. Snoop dogg pointed a gun at a Trump head, done up like a clown.

Is it any wonder one of their little mind-numbed robots decided that the Republicans needed killing?
Turn off Hannity, please.

This is an American problem.

This week, the guy making headlines reinforces your bias. Do a little research, both sides are guilt.

No more us v them good v evil when talking about Americans. There is greatness on both sides of the aisle.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Turn off Hannity, please.

This is an American problem.

This week, the guy making headlines reinforces your bias. Do a little research, both sides are guilt.

No more us v them good v evil when talking about Americans. There is greatness on both sides of the aisle.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

They have promoted and defended Kathy Griffin and the severed Trump head. they have supported and defended the “assassination” of Trump at Shakespeare in the Park. Madonna said she had given serious thought to blowing up the White House.

So thats not true?

From Daily Caller:

The list was written out on notepad paper and found in the shooter’s pocket, according to multiple sources with intimate knowledge of the situation, who spoke on condition of anonymity, citing the sensitivity of the investigation. The list of names included Alabama Rep. Mo Brooks, South Carolina Rep. Jeff Duncan and Arizona Rep. Trent Franks, TheDC has confirmed.

I wonder why those guys....

Well, I never thought the Daily Caller was a good source of information. They have been caught more than once making false claims.

That being said.. when someone is unhinged like that, it is feasible. However, like I said, the daily caller has been known to make many false claims.

Back
Top Bottom