• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Alabama mother begs to return to US, says moving to Syria and marrying ISIS fighters ...

Your not citing the law you are citing the Washington post. The other poster cited the applicable law. And under the Washington Posts view, Syria, Iraq, AfghanistanVietnam and North Korea were never enemies and the US hasnt had any enemies since WW2 AND the left needs to stop whining about Trump committing treason in his relationship with Russia

Has it occurred to you that the news article cites the law? Oh but of course not....it would be beyond a Conservative's comprehension to actually look things up.

Your constant repetition that someone is wrong doesn't suddenly make you right....it makes you nothing more than a hard head that cannot accept facts.

Says you the one who is shown repeatedly to be in the wrong.

You were wrong again as shown, with the very information your link provided. You should be very embarrassed.

Says you the one who is shown repeatedly to be in the wrong.

You were wrong again as shown, with the very information your link provided. You should be very embarrassed.

you have yet to show me wrong....the very fact that every child born in the US to immigrant parents, regardless of the parent's citizenship is more telling than any crapola you can shout.

you have yet to show me wrong.
Now you are lying.
You have been shown to be wrong over and over again. And in this current instance the information provided by your link proved you to be wrong. iLOL That is hilarious.

...the very fact that every child born in the US to immigrant parents, regardless of the parent's citizenship is more telling than any crapola you can shout.
:lamo:lamo:lamo
You are so discombobulated that you couldn't even make a complete sentence.

So again, wrong as usual.

Now you are lying.
You have been shown to be wrong over and over again. And in this current instance the information provided by your link proved you to be wrong. iLOL That is hilarious.

:lamo:lamo:lamo
You are so discombobulated that you couldn't even make a complete sentence.

So again, wrong as usual.
No, it is called working, something you are allergic to apparently. I wrote the post to you on the last 2 minutes of my break. So, explain to us, mr thinks he knows everything....if the children of immigrants aren't citizens, why are they issued birth certificates and US passports?

I didn't fail to back it up, you failed to READ what I posted when you asked for it....
500 miles from Houston? LMAO...I was raised in Texas my dear.....regardless of what you buy or don't buy...In fact, I went to Pleasant Valley Elementary School on River Road....if you can figure out where that is...I also spent many a weekend with friends exploring the Palo Duro Canyon and later as an adult spent more than my share of time at Galveston and fishing in Texas City. I do not have to prove myself to you...it is noted that you somehow think that someone who is not white could not possibly be a Texan by birth.
You very much missed the point. However that's ok. Enjoy your weekend

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

No, it is called working, something you are allergic to apparently. I wrote the post to you on the last 2 minutes of my break. So, explain to us, mr thinks he knows everything....if the children of immigrants aren't citizens, why are they issued birth certificates and US passports?
"mr thinks he knows everything"? iLOL What a pathetic display. Grow up. It is a matter of proving correct and relevant information. Something you continually show you are incapable of doing.

Your current two questions have already been answered. Which again is just another example of why you are always wrong.
A birth certificate states where you were born. It does not make you a citizen. The applicable law does, regardless of whether that be Constitutional or legislative.

A passport can be issued in error and has no relevance here.

I know this wasn't directed at me, but Texas supported Trump, a blatant racist. This is the guy who got elected largely on the back of having led the racist Birther Movement.

Of course Texas has a good deal of systemic racism. If they didn't, they would never have elected Trump.

Even the leader of his own party agrees:

Ryan: Trump's comments 'textbook definition' of racism

What absurdity. First, nothing racist about questioning Obamas place of birth. No more racist tha when people questioned John McCains place of birth, or Ted Cruz place of birth.
And there is nothing racist about Trumps remarks regarding the Mexican judge. If our border crisis consisted of droves of Canadian illegal immigrants streaming over the border and a white judge of Canadian heritage was appointed to hear the case, Trump would of made the same comment. Has nothing to do with their race.

Has it occurred to you that the news article cites the law? Oh but of course not....it would be beyond a Conservative's comprehension to actually look things up.

Sooo let me know when you get around to making an argument based upon the law. And we already have the law provided by the other poster. No need to look it up.

Your constant repetition that someone is wrong doesn't suddenly make you right....it makes you nothing more than a hard head that cannot accept facts.

Now, now, now.

The repetition is NOT "constant", he varies it by accusing others of lying.

The repetition is NOT "constant", he varies it by accusing others of lying.
When folks like you or her are deceitful or deliberately being dishonest, of course I call it out.

Back
Top Bottom