• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Al Gore to campaign for Clinton, hoping to galvanize young voters on climate change

Re: Al Gore to campaign for Clinton, hoping to galvanize young voters on climate chan

Al Bore returns to spew his Climate Change nonsense and prop up Hillary.

Re: Al Gore to campaign for Clinton, hoping to galvanize young voters on climate chan

DiCaprio might be on location.

Al Bore the Hasbin and DiCaprio the Hypocrite.
Not exactly "helpful".

"Global Warming/Climate Change/Whatever the hell we are supposed to call it these days" supporters on THIS site have ridiculed Gore for his lack of credibility...so of COURSE it makes sense to trot him out. After all...he has been just so very active during the 8 years of the Obama Administration.

For the hundredth time, both terms "global warming" and "climate change" have been around for decades.

For the hundredth time, both terms "global warming" and "climate change" have been around for decades.
They arent interchangeable terms. Climate Change has been around forever. "Global Warming"...well...that failed...so they abandoned Global Warming for Climate Change...because the one thing you cant argue against is climate change.

Hey! You were one of those that called Gore a joke, werent you?

They arent interchangeable terms. Climate Change has been around forever. "Global Warming"...well...that failed...so they abandoned Global Warming for Climate Change...because the one thing you cant argue against is climate change.

Hey!
You were one of those that called Gore a joke, werent you?

Gore's not a joke. He's a crazed sex poodle. Bites hole in underwear. That kind of thing.

Nevermind, the OP is typically dishonest. It quotes only a tiny fragment about public opinion about a specific description of the consensus among scientist. If you follow the link in the OP, you see that a majority off the public actually do accept AGW.

(Again, this isn't to say that means AGW is valid as a scientific theory. It just means that Zimmer lied out of both sides of his rectum).
Ah....consensus. This should be easy enough then.

Is it TRUE that 97% of all climate scientists believe not only that Global Warming is real and ongoing and that man is the cause of Global Warming?

Gore's not a joke. He's a crazed sex poodle. Bites hole in underwear. That kind of thing.
Yikes...that is an image I dont want to entertain.

Thats not the used underwear that Bill and Hillz used as a tax writeoff is it?

Yikes...that is an image I dont want to entertain.

Thats not the used underwear that Bill and Hillz used as a tax writeoff is it?

Al probably skulked around the corner at the Goodwill when the stuff was dropped off and pounced when he determined he was in the clear.

Hey! You were one of those that called Gore a joke, werent you?
The terms are often used interchangeably. Climate change is somewhat more accurately interpreted, hence its more recent popularity. When people hear "global warming" they sometimes get the impression "oh it will just be a few degrees warmer," when reality is far more complicated than that.

Yes, I've often remarked you shouldn't get science information from spokesmen, politicians, or journalists. Particularly journalists, the job is quite literally to make things seem either more exciting or more scary than they really are. (Because that's what sells papers and gets clicks)

Which is why I roll my eyes when you guys talk about doomsday predictions. If you'd stick to the science like I do, you wouldn't use that terminology.

Ah....consensus. This should be easy enough then.

Is it TRUE that 97% of all climate scientists believe not only that Global Warming is real and ongoing and that man is the cause of Global Warming?

More accurately, 97% of climate science papers that made an express declaration of human influence, or lack thereof, said there was human influence. If I remember the scope of that study correctly.

Al probably skulked around the corner at the Goodwill when the stuff was dropped off and pounced when he determined he was in the clear.
Bet he didnt even bother having it cleaned.

The terms are often used interchangeably. Climate change is somewhat more accurately interpreted, hence its more recent popularity. When people hear "global warming" they sometimes get the impression "oh it will just be a few degrees warmer," when reality is far more complicated than that.

Yes, I've often remarked you shouldn't get science information from spokesmen, politicians, or journalists. Particularly journalists, the job is quite literally to make things seem either more exciting or more scary than they really are. (Because that's what sells papers and gets clicks)

Which is why I roll my eyes when you guys talk about doomsday predictions. If you'd stick to the science like I do, you wouldn't use that terminology.
:lamo

Thats you pretending it isnt the Global Warming alarmists that USE those scenarios to scare dumb-asses into swallowing their ridiculous doctrine....cute!

ALGORE RETURNS

Hillary must be beyond desperate to bring this wooden, corrupt fossil into the campaign to galvanize young (ROTFLOL) voters.

I hope someone screams... Hey Algore, is your house still burning TWENTY-times the energy as the average house... Hypocrite!

From yesterday:

Oops! ROTFLOL...

... much more like high-steppin' toward the goal line after the last defender tripped over his tweeter...

You know you are an awful candidate when you can't put away a terrible opponent like Donald Trump, and you get a washed up has been like Al Gore to campaign for you, and you're excited about it.

ALGORE RETURNS

Hillary must be beyond desperate to bring this wooden, corrupt fossil into the campaign to galvanize young (ROTFLOL) voters.

I hope someone screams... Hey Algore, is your house still burning TWENTY-times the energy as the average house... Hypocrite!

From yesterday:

Oops! ROTFLOL...

I wonder, will he tell it as it is? Will he tell the public, what it will do to their lifestyles at today's technology to cut CO2 emissions to the level required by the Paris Agreement?

It's a sad day when someone suggests a scientific question should be resolved by a public opinion poll.

80% of Americans think superstring theory variant HO is valid. Well, that settles it. Type HE and IIA can go pound sand. Debate over.

I would love to see you prove that 80% of American even heard of superstring theory, much less explain it. Your post is a joke. Please prove what you posted, it's going to be entertaining. :lamo

I would love to see you prove that 80% of American even heard of superstring theory, much less explain it. Your post is a joke. Please prove what you posted, it's going to be entertaining. :lamo

He probably spelled it wrong. Its more like silly string. Did AL Gore invent that too?

Al Gore won the popular vote of the people for the presidency and still has lots of respect among millions of Americans. His message of global warming and the need for strong action should go well on college campuses.

Gore can be an effective spokesperson for Clinton if used properly.

Al Gore won the popular vote of the people for the presidency and still has lots of respect among millions of Americans. His message of global warming and the need for strong action should go well on college campuses.

Good luck.

Good luck.

Thank you. Good luck is always welcome.

Thank you. Good luck is always welcome.
Especially when it comes to support for Al Gore.

According to the polls global warming is dead last among the concerns of the people, so it looks like to me that Gore is trying to get some life for his campaign from Clinton and not the other way around.

According to the polls global warming is dead last among the concerns of the people, so it looks like to me that Gore is trying to get some life for his campaign from Clinton and not the other way around.

Do you have any data to show that Gores message is dead last among the college groups he is apparently going to used to rally?

Do you have any data to show that Gores message is dead last among the college groups he is apparently going to used to rally?
Why would they want to listen to some guy who got a "D" in natural sciences when he was in college try to educate them on science?

Just, lol.

Not sure why she thinks dragging out Al Gores corpse will attract young voters. All it really does is remind everyone how Hillary is a creature of the past, not the future.

Al Gore is very popular with a lot of millennial voters

Back
Top Bottom