• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Agent Removed From Harris’s Detail After ‘Distressing’ Behavior (1 Viewer)

Girls shouldn't be SS agents.

So a person had a mental break, which could be caused by any number of injuries or illnesses, and to you that says "DEI".

That is honestly the stupidest ****ing thing I've seen all day. You should get some kind of award. Is there a Nobel Prize for Dumb Shit? If there isn't, there should be.

Actually, he's not far off. A few red flags that would normally be an automatic disqualifier were ignored, meaning the SS has so lowered its standards in order to reach a quota

Actually, he's not far off. A few red flags that would normally be an automatic disqualifier were ignored, meaning the SS has so lowered its standards in order to reach a quota

The SS lowered their standards a long time ago.

I'm still waiting for them to prove that Cassidy Hutchinson lied during her Jan 6 Committee testimony....as the SS said they would do and every Republican on this board said they would.

It seems the agent has some serious issues in her past. This is what happens when DEI causes a lowering of standards for very important jobs. There is a reason for high standards.
Only took 11 posts before someone falsely blames a “woke” program.

Predictable as it is pathetic. 🙄

The Secret Service on January 6 did not have their finest hour. Thank you for reminding us of that. It is frightening to know that the armed men close to the president may be more his personal posse than civil servants. Tony Ornato , who moved back and forth between being a White House staffer and a member of the Secret Service, shows how biased the Secret Service was in Trump's pocket. No wonder the Vice-President (Mike Pence) didn't want to get into a car driven by the Secret Service when he knew that Trump had the Secret Service in his grip.

Last edited:
The Secret Service on January 6 did not have their finest hour. Thank you for reminding us of that. It is frightening to know that the armed men close to the president may be more his personal posse than civil servants. Tony Ornato , who moved back and forth between being a White House staffer and a member of the Secret Service, shows how biased the Secret Service was in Trump's favor. No wonder the Vice-President (Mike Pence) didn't want to get into a car driven by the Secret Service when he knew that Trump had the Secret Service in his grip.
I still can't get over that. That was among the most shocking testimony during the Jan 6 hearings in Congress.

The SS lowered their standards a long time ago.

Which is sad. That's the last agency one would expect it.

The lives of the Prez and Vice Prez are at stake, and the agency tasked with their protection is watering down their recruiting standards.

It seems the agent has some serious issues in her past. This is what happens when DEI causes a lowering of standards for very important jobs. There is a reason for high standards.
lol right wingers always take the bigoted approach.

The lives of the Prez and Vice Prez are at stake, and the agency tasked with their protection is watering down their recruiting standards.
I seriously doubt we're talking about the same thing.

Today I learned that women can't be fit and alert, and that firearms simply don't work for them.

Yes and yes because. No need to report them since the Supreme Court curb stomped them for it.

lol
No need to report crimes cause someonne else already got in trouble for it

How come ppl keep doing DEI when it's illegal?

No one believes that, so why do you try?
So you were confused when you spoke of "a liberal hatred for security personnel"?

I mean, everyone knows that it's the conservatives who hate security personnel, especially those nasty Capitol cops, yes?

So I wonder why you try to turn things backwards.

lol
No need to report crimes cause someonne else already got in trouble for it

How come ppl keep doing DEI when it's illegal?
Please show where that has happened with the USSS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom