• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

After uncounted excuses and over 100 people

Get that right. He's China Mitch like China Joe Biden.

"Allegedly taking advantage of their foreign influence as political leaders in Washington, D.C., Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and his wife, United States Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao, allegedly made their family rich – either directly or indirectly – off China."

Vote him out!

Still. MM is chump change compared to many.

China Joe Biden

Fox News? Now whataboutism with Biden? Lol

I'm begging you. Stop.

It was a news story and the official statement.

It is a little strange that you are surprised a democrat would attempt to undermine anything this administration might be working on though.

View attachment 67264136

Maine Sec. of State Dunlap
n fact, one of the troubling things about the documents that we saw was that before we were even really meeting, commission staff were working on a framework of a report.

Doesn't matter, at least to the thinking ones among us, that Dunlap is a Dem. What matters is that shortly after he asked for documentation that verified Kobach's claims of widespread voter fraud, the commission was shut down. One should ask why that happened?

So Trump who is a proven habitual liar and possibly traitor to the United States is a good person in your opinion?

t_634b8283fabd4103a14fd2b1aab59ca3_name_FactCheckerTrump10k_Thumb_v3.jpg

Trump is not a traitor. The leftist democrat commies who hate him are traitors.

No, he absolutely is a traitor if he sold out this country for profit.

So what? The top Republican who's whined the most shut down the 'fraud' commission. Because most of the Republican 'Red' states told him he was wrong and wasting his time.

That's so what.

Can undetected voter fraud take place? Absolutely. Do democrats want protections put in place to keep that undetected voter fraud from taking place? Absolutely not, which may explain why democrats want increased illegal immigration leading up to national elections.

Blah. Blah.. Blah... Your boy shut the commission down because even the red states were telling him he was full of shyt. There were no 5 million illegals voting and there were no 6,000 people being bused to NH. It was just another Trump lie for his poorly educated base to lap up.

If voter fraud is occurring how can it be detected? In many cases it cannot. No wonder so little evidence of voter fraud exists. However, there is massive evidence that democrats absolutely do not want increased voting protections to guard against undetected voter fraud. Their reason is that protections against voter fraud would violate the voting rights of minorities. Why should minorities have the right to protect voter fraud? Because so many of them vote democrat?

BREITBART????? The Washington 'Free Beacon????? LOL...LOL Got anything from Pravda?

STOP. You are embarrassing yourself. You are showing yourself being 1 of Trump's 'poorly educated cultist'..

Trump started a commission and then shut it down because even the red states said there was nothing to investigate.

Please stop.

Deluded democrat cultist: 'Don't try to confuse me with the facts. My guy told me no fraud is occurring and no fraud has occurred so to hell with all reports which contradict my guy.'

Akyron that's a funny attempt at defending some folks

Deluded democrat faithful cultist: 'My guy said the commission was dissolved because no fraud was uncovered after extensive searching and, furthermore, that it was a republican who said the commission should be dissolved because no evidence was yet uncovered. So there!'

Sorry to bust up the lying democrat narrative, but the commission was dissolved because too many government officials were absolutely opposed to any investigations of possible voter fraud in their districts. If the district officials were themselves guilty of promoting voter fraud I imagine they would be stupid not to try to stop any investigation into voter fraud in their districts.

And also talk to your boy Moscow Mitch and ask him way he's blocking all bills to address election security.

Moscow Mitch is not in favor of Tehran Nancy's communist democrat plan to pervert election security in the favor of crooked democrats.

Moscow Mitch is not in favor of Tehran Nancy's communist democrat plan to pervert election security in the favor of crooked democrats.

Except that plan is supported by the majority of GOP Senators.

No, he absolutely is a traitor if he sold out this country for profit.

"If?" No, he did not do anything like that. You must have thought he was guilty of doing something like Bill Clinton did when he sold US military secrets to China for cash donations to his personal bank account.

Except that plan is supported by the majority of GOP Senators.

If there is opposition by conservative members of Congress then the plan should be debated more, possibly even publicly, because too many political plans today are showing signs of serious bias and political corruption.

"If?" No, he did not do anything like that. You must have thought he was guilty of doing something like Bill Clinton did when he sold US military secrets to China for cash donations to his personal bank account.

No, I didn't think he got a blowjob in the Oval Office (although it's possible). I was referring to his deal with the president of the Ukraine to get dirt on Joe Biden and in exchange he would release the $250 million in aid to Ukraine. That's what I mean by traitor.

Trump has been a Traitor since the Soviet Union broke apart and he became part of the Ru$$ian Nib.

Amazing that any Christian would support Trump and his PTSD — Psychotic Tertiary Syphilitic Dementia.

No, I didn't think he got a blowjob in the Oval Office (although it's possible). I was referring to his deal with the president of the Ukraine to get dirt on Joe Biden and in exchange he would release the $250 million in aid to Ukraine. That's what I mean by traitor.

You’re equating getting dirt on Joe Biden with selling out the country?

After uncounted excuses and blaming well over 100 people Hillary has a new reason why she lost. Now she is blaming voter suppression.

When is this hate filled old crone going to give it up???

Calling Hillary a hate-filled old crone???? :shock:

That, sir, is an insult to hate-filled old crones!

:2mad:

You’re equating getting dirt on Joe Biden with selling out the country?

Trump sold out our Nation at Helsinki. It’s been downhill ever since. GOPoliticians and T-publicans are the true enemy within.

After uncounted excuses and blaming well over 100 people Hillary has a new reason why she lost. Now she is blaming voter suppression.

When is this hate filled old crone going to give it up???

What, you mean fraud? The very same thing Trump was whining about throughout his campaign?

That story is a democrat lie so typical of leftist democrat tactics. The truth is Joe Biden did get Ukraine to fire the Ukrainian prosecutor who was investigating the crooks and crooked deals in which Joe Biden's son received a substantial payment from the $5 billion crooked deal he was involved with.

Trump has been a Traitor since the Soviet Union broke apart and he became part of the Ru$$ian

Amazing that any Christian would support Trump and his PTSD — Psychotic Tertiary Syphilitic Dementia.

I'm amazed that Hillary and mob did not succeed in proving Trump has been a traitor all those years, but I don't believe it is true. I believe democrats are just saying that because they want the people they are lying to to vote democrat in the next election.

Trump sold out our Nation at Helsinki. It’s been downhill ever since. GOPoliticians and T-publicans are the true enemy within.

Leftists long for the days in which a president could steal billions of American tax dollars to give to terrorist enemies of America who are killing our soldiers overseas.

Because of your non-democratic Electoral College. The people, those who actually matter, spoke and Clinton won the popular vote. Trump got in because of a fluke; he got lucky.

Leftists do not like America, American traditions, American laws, American respect for God and country, or anything else American. To hell with them. God bless America. Let the ungodly find peace elsewhere if they can.

Just heard (on FOX) a former Clinton campaign worker (who still admires Secretary Clinton) say if the lady had spent this time discussing the issues and not talking about why she lost, she would now be in an excellent position to get the Dem nomination and do a Nixon (He lost to Senator Kennedy, but he eventually came roaring back.)

Sad for Secretary Clinton.
Sad for her supporters.

Because of your non-democratic Electoral College. The people, those who actually matter, spoke and Clinton won the popular vote. Trump got in because of a fluke; he got lucky.

Hillary won the popular vote by 2.9M. She got 4.3M of that from California. Do the math. Trump won the popular vote in the remainder of the country by 1.4M votes and the total popular vote was skewed by CA. But voter suppression, Russia, what Comey announced (not in keeping with FBI practices) would not have mattered had Hillary battled in the "battleground" states. She didn't even go to Wisconsin. Like Obama said about the Hillary campaign and commenting on how exhausting campaigning is (I paraphrase) "You go to all the state fairs and eat all their food". Obama was implying Hillary did not get out in the states she should have often enough and work hard to get their votes.

Back
Top Bottom