• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Abortion Is Against Science And Common Sense, Its Murder

I'm not going through all that. Please quote the section where you think it says those animals cannot be consumed by humans.

That's alright... I win this debate. Let's move on...

That's a lie. There have been many cases of people who were ****ed up on something or just wrong mistakenly entering the wrong house. Even if someone mistakenly crawls into bed with my wife, I'm shooting them. It's a simple concept that you don't have to guess about whether an intruder will be deadly to you before you're entitled to defend yourself.

A fetus IS a potentially deadly, uninvited intruder.

Nope the fetus is not uninvited. There is a necessary procedure a woman must go through with a male partner in order for a fetus to form.

Abortion is against science and its against common sense, its murder plain and simple. We need to ban it altogether, this article hits the nail right on the head.
Penny Nance: World'''s tiniest surviving preemie shows abortion isn’t in line with science or common sense | Fox News

Calling abortion murder is not science nor is it logical. The right wing in America is off it's hinges with this rhetoric. You're going to ban abortion, women and girls will die, and the ones who don't die, you will call murders and toss them in prison.

Abortion is against science and its against common sense, its murder plain and simple. We need to ban it altogether, this article hits the nail right on the head.
Penny Nance: World'''s tiniest surviving preemie shows abortion isn’t in line with science or common sense | Fox News

/// It's ( abortion ) murder plain and simple. /// <--- please post the legal statute to support this claim, or your positive claim will 'simply' be dismissed due to lack of credible, verifiable proof.

That doesn't mean a zef has rights. It just means it's illegal to kill it.

It means both that the unborn have no rights and that in most cases it is legal to kill it.

You should look up the difference between definition and interpretation.

Is there anything in this definition that makes you feel that it is interpretation?

Perhaps rationalization should also be in the required "look ups".

Re: The legal basis of slavery

Originally Posted by southwest88
"it was plantation society that ran the (US antebellum) South, for their own benefit & to perpetuate their hold on all important positions in the South. & hardly anyone (outside of plantation society) was a citizen there"

I've explained it as best I can. Yah, they were individuals, but they tended to vote as a bloc.

No argument there.

Seems to me that all voting blocs vote as blocs.

Do you include rape and incest in that "necessary procedure"?
Additionally, if birth control methods are employed and fail, how does that constitute "invited"?

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Calling abortion murder is not science nor is it logical. The right wing in America is off it's hinges with this rhetoric. You're going to ban abortion, women and girls will die, and the ones who don't die, you will call murders and toss them in prison.

If a woman is in a condition where she might die if she doesn't get an abortion, every attempt should be made to safely remove the baby.

If a woman is in a condition where she might die if she doesn't get an abortion, every attempt should be made to safely remove the baby.

When deliving a fetus ( because the woman’s life is Threatened ) a fetus is not yet viable ( too young ) or is non viable ( would not survive birth) and is labor induced or a C-section is used it is still called an abortion and is added to abortion stats.

From the following:

There is a false belief that induction of labor early for a lethal anomaly is not an abortion. It is.

The end.

Why can’t they just have a c-section?

First of all, a c-section for an early delivery of a non-viable fetus is still an abortion. #TheMoreYouKnow.

That people don’t grasp this is shocking. And why these discussions are best left to experts who don’t impose their own religion on patients.

Read more:

Abortions at or after 24 weeks are sometimes needed medically. Anyone who says otherwise is wrong. | Dr. Jen Gunter

Last edited:
Sounds to me as if California has bestowed not only Humanity but personhood on the fetuses that live there.

No they have clearly separated human being from the fetus.

If a woman is in an imminent life or death situation later in pregnancy a crash c-section is a distinct possibility. Whether the baby survives is a mixture of gestational age at birth and available technology.

Nope the fetus is not uninvited. There is a necessary procedure a woman must go through with a male partner in order for a fetus to form.

If you are referring to sex, first off it is not a "procedure". Second, having sex is not inviting pregnancy unless one is trying to conceive. Using birth control is making it clear the woman does not want to get pregnant. Is leaving one's door unlocked inviting just anyone to walk into your home?

BTW, are you going to tell us how you think abortion is against science?

Can't find a single thing in there that makes consumption of any animal illegal.

Sections 28, 29a and 30 are very clear on the matter.

Says animal protection acts...

Since New Zealand is not a part a part of Untied States they have nothing to do with rights or laws in the United States.

Sections 28, 29a and 30 are very clear on the matter.
Help me out here. Where in the bill/law does it note what animals are affected by this law? There is no clear title to a section that indicates this. Because without this, by my reading of the sections you cited, it is illegal to cause an animal to die as a food animal, such as a cow, or even a chicken or pig.

That said, still nothing about consumption of any given animal.

Last edited:
Since New Zealand is not a part a part of Untied States they have nothing to do with rights or laws in the United States.

That is not the point... at . all .

Back
Top Bottom