• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A Question To Pro-Choice People

Re: Statements of fact?

Abortion is a modern legality which reflects the modern degeneration of American morals and values.

What american morals and values are you referring too?

Re: @ least two errors there

Four thousand years of laws opposing the execution of unborn babies has now been replaced in the last 50 years by an unpopulat leftist godless liberal law allowing the savage barbarian brutality.

LMAO well you just proved you are monumentally uneducated about this topic in 2019 and the history of it and who supports womans rights.

I also call mercy killings of babies born alive murder as well, which was why, with apologies to the deranged racist Northam, Kermit Gosnell was sent to prison.

What Gosnell did he went to jail for. Almost universal condemnation of his actions by the dems on this board.

What apologies?

On the other hand Northam has been amazingly clear about his words which you lie about incessantly.

There are — you know when we talk about third-trimester abortions, these are done with the consent of, obviously, the mother, with the consent of the physicians, more than one physician by the way. And it’s done in cases where there may be severe deformities, there may be a fetus that’s non-viable. So in this particular example, if a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen. The infant would be delivered, the infant would be kept comfortable, the infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother

How does this equate with execution?

Seriously.

Women have been aborting for much longer than that.

And thru all that time...no one liked it or wanted it. Women then...and now...do it when they need to.

Savage barbarian brutality like forcing women to remain pregnant against their will? That, happily, has gone by the wayside in America :mrgreen:

It is impossible to support abortion while at the same time feeling sorry for the baby whose head in on the chopping block.

And I find that inhumane and immoral.

I treat my pets better.

You cut your pets into little pieces and dispose of the parts when they get in your way?

One more time for the cheap seats:

And I find that inhumane and immoral.

I treat my pets better.​

People have gone to jail for putting dying pets out of their misery. But in America nobody will go to jail for putting unborn babies out of their selfish mother's and father's misery.

You are mistaken about our founding fathers.

Ben Franklin, Benjamin Rush and Thomas Jefferson( our Founding Fathers ) put no moral judgement on abortion.

American Creation: The Founding Fathers and Abortion in Colonial America

American Creation: The Founding Fathers and Abortion in Colonial America

You misunderstand. Abortion was not always legal in America in spite of what the founding fathers may have thought about it. Abortion is not a God-given inalienable right, it is a democrat hedonist mob granted right.

Re: Follow the bouncing ball

Your Christian beliefs on abortion: who cares? Why should non-Christians or those who dont believe the same be forced to comply with your beliefs?

I wrote to you yesterday that you have other options if you feel the need to live in a theocracy. Say good by to many of your personal liberties and equality. But the door's open...feel free.

I'm a practicing Christian and I dont see the need to use force of law or any other force against women to make them remain pregnant against their wills. I know the my Lord and Savior would abhor that idea as well.

The prevailing goal for pro-choice people is that abortion should be safe, legal, and rare.

The Bible says the time is coming when the wicked religious crowd will murder Christians and think they are doing God a service. No wonder then that even now the wicked religious mob murders innocent babies and think they are doing God a service.

So the Hippocratic oath demands that a patient with overwhelming serious or terminal conditions be treated to "save them"?

Show me where it says that.

I am curious. Have you ever heard of hospice and palliative care?

Damn. Just Damn.

Take a perfectly good baby and cut its limbs off, sever its head, and then clean out the remains from the womb. That is not palliative care.

You think keeping a brainless corpse alive with tubes was the right thing to do? Who are you? Dr. Frankenstein?

The lying Nazi democrat murderers would like you to think Terri was totally dead before they got a court to order the girl's loving parents to give her up so the divorced husband could have her executed.

What Gosnell did he went to jail for. Almost universal condemnation of his actions by the dems on this board.

What apologies?

On the other hand Northam has been amazingly clear about his words which you lie about incessantly.

There are — you know when we talk about third-trimester abortions, these are done with the consent of, obviously, the mother, with the consent of the physicians, more than one physician by the way. And it’s done in cases where there may be severe deformities, there may be a fetus that’s non-viable. So in this particular example, if a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen. The infant would be delivered, the infant would be kept comfortable, the infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother

How does this equate with execution?

Seriously.

You should not need an interpreter to clearly understand what the Auschwitz-style doctor was talking about.

What do you know about America's rich Christian heritage?

Ill ask you AGAIN, What american morals and values are you referring too?

The lying Nazi democrat murderers would like you to think Terri was totally dead before they got a court to order the girl's loving parents to give her up so the divorced husband could have her executed.

When doctors did the autopsy her brain had turned to jello. Perhaps you had a brain ready for her, Dr.?

Frankenstein_s-Brain-Strange-Uncle.jpg

Last edited:

If you have to ask you do not need to know.

LMAO thats what I thought
translation: you cant back up the false and retarded claim got caught making

Please let me know when you can, thanks!

When doctors did the autopsy her brain had turned to jello. Perhaps you had a brain ready for her, Dr.?

//assets.bigcartel.com/product_images/66225581/Frankenstein_s-Brain-Strange-Uncle.jpg?auto=format&fit=max&h=1000&w=1000[/IMG]

So slow starvation turned her brain to jello? Can we see the 2nd opinion or must we be forced to accept only the opinion of the doctor seeking to push the brain dead narrative for political reasons?

Last edited:

LMAO thats what I thought
translation: you cant back up the false and retarded claim got caught making

Please let me know when you can, thanks!

I'm ready not to respond. American values can differ among Americans with differing philosophies and theologies. The values I cherish are those which are reflected in our national motto: In God We Trust. I cherish those precious ideologies which inspired the phrase "One nation under God" in our pledge of allegiance. I hold dear those emotions which cause us to sing God Bless America. And so forth.

Do you cherish any historical American values?

1.)I'm ready not to respond.
2.) American values can differ among Americans with differing philosophies and theologies.
3.) The values I cherish are those which are reflected in our national motto: In God We Trust. I cherish those precious ideologies which inspired the phrase "One nation under God" in our pledge of allegiance. I hold dear those emotions which cause us to sing God Bless America. And so forth.
4.) Do you cherish any historical American values?

1.) doesnt matter if you do or not, you fact remains your cant back up your false claims.
2.) correct because morals and values are subjective
3.) nobody cares what YOUR morals and values are I asked what "american morals and values" you were referring too and you are still dodging ad running which is hilarious LMAO
4.) Please list what those factually are

so here we are again in the same spot, ill ask you AGAIN

Ill ask you AGAIN, What american morals and values are you referring too?

You misunderstand. Abortion was not always legal in America in spite of what the founding fathers may have thought about it. Abortion is not a God-given inalienable right, it is a democrat hedonist mob granted right.

You do not know your history.

Abortion was frequently practiced in North America during the period from 1600 to 1900.
In the British colonies abortions were legal if they were performed prior to quickening.

Roe v Wade was decided by a majority of Republican appointed Justices.

A fetus is the precursor of a human being. Nothing more or less. You should go back to your old argument about souls. If you could prove their existence you might actually have a point. Of course then you would need to admit that God is the biggest abortionist of all and heaven is mostly populated by souls that were never born. 3/4's of fertilized eggs never develop into humans.

Is Heaven Populated Chiefly by the Souls of Embryos? - Reason.com

"A fetus is the precursor of a human being." Sorry, science does not say anything about that.
In fact, science says it flatly: a human life begins at conception.
Therefore, the fetus (at any stage he is inside the womb, is a human).
As simple......and logical, as that. :shrug:

"Precursor." That's another spin that belongs up there with "personhood," and "being."
And some of you folks wonder why I asked.

So, we go full circle back to my OP question:

why do pro-choice go out of their way - out on a limb - trying to
de-humanize the fetus?

Please link to a site that does not require me to pay to get in to read the news article.

An open letter from Giubilini and Minerva | Journal of Medical Ethics blog

Anyway, your question was what's post abortion, right? I'd say that it's "after-birth" abortion.
Murdering the child after it is born. There it is:

"When we decided to write this article about after-birth abortion we had no idea that our paper
would raise such a heated debate."

Last edited:
Re: A bumper crop from the tainted tree

I'm sorry, you're wasting your time & effort trying to hold Reference 101 here. minnie616 shows every sign of knowing her way around research, & so do I. The problems I've pointed out with American College of Pediatricians (ACPeds) is that it's

"a socially conservative advocacy group of pediatricians and other healthcare professionals in the United States.[1] The group was founded in 2002 and claims to have over 500 members, although independent sources report that group has between 60 and 200 members and only one employee.[2][3]. The group's primary focus is advocating against the right of gay or lesbian people to adopt children, and it also advocates conversion therapy.[4]" - American College of Pediatricians - Wikipedia

(My emphasis)

There is simply no amount of lipstick that will make that pig look pretty. On references in general - yes, they're good things to have. The reader can then go back & see what the background is, read through, find other authors or books or articles to follow, & so on. That's documentation, & its uses in the academic world. In the case of ACPeds, & some of the other organizations I've criticized here - it's an attempt @ deceptive camouflage - meant to make us think that ACPeds is actually concerned about pediatrics, that Intelligent Design is actually a scientific endeavor, & so forth.

It's bad faith, arguing whatever is necessary to try to win the debate, without any concern for the rules of logic, rhetoric, comity. That's one reason to be careful about sites & organizations - it's important to know what their values are.

yep, too bad I wasted my time.

Bye.

Why don't you tell us why IT, call it anything you wish, is significant enough to infringe on the freedom of a woman?

You better review my posts.

"A fetus is the precursor of a human being." Sorry, science does not say anything about that.
In fact, science says it flatly: a human life begins at conception.
Therefore, the fetus (at any stage he is inside the womb, is a human).
As simple......and logical, as that. :shrug:

"Precursor." That's another spin that belongs up there with "personhood," and "being."
And some of you folks wonder why I asked.

So, we go full circle back to my OP question:

why do pro-choice go out of their way - out on a limb - trying to
de-humanize the fetus?

Why do you over-personalize a blob of cells like a zygote? And fetal development starts at conception. That your opinion is that this means no abortion should be allowed is your personal view, I think differently. A zygote is not a human being, you may not like the word but it is completely accurate.

Back
Top Bottom