• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A question for all, using your 16-year old daughter as an example

1) a pathological liar
2) has 24 accusations of improper sexual conduct against him
3) has to be told how great he is all the time or he gets angry
4) vocally and loudly debases all who disagree with him
5) has cheated on other girlfriends
6) failed at many businesses and was only successful when a foreign enemy power loaned him money
7) was also saying all the time how great he was and that he was the "only one that could do it"

I would like to hear his side of the story. His opposition likes to exaggerate and make things up.

Why do you feel the NEED to deflect. Are you trying to say that letting your daughter go out with Donald is okay because your neighbor did?

Just giving a REAL example of that which you seem exercised about. I mean, it really happened!
Who needs some made-up b.s. meant to obliquely attack Trump, when Obama offered his daughter to a sexual predator?

Start your own thread on it, why can't you answer the OP question? Hurry up and deflect, hurry up and deflect, that's all pathetic cons do is deflect. No wonder you are scared to list yourself as a con instead of "private".

No, I think I'll just point out that that which gives you the vapors in theory, actually happened to Sasha Obama. Oh, what did Michelle Obama call that rapist, Weinstein, whom she invited to the WH 13 times?
Oh, right! A "great human being".

Who wouldn't send their 16-year old girl across the country to do an internship with him??

No, I think I'll just point out that that which gives you the vapors in theory, actually happened to Sasha Obama. Oh, what did Michelle Obama call that rapist, Weinstein, whom she invited to the WH 13 times?
Oh, right! A "great human being".

Who wouldn't send their 16-year old girl across the country to do an internship with him??

Deflect deflect deflect. That's all you cons do. The topic has NOTHING to do with Sasha.

Why can't you answer the OP question. If you want to start a thread on Sasha, go for it. This topic has nothing to do with her.

Yes, I would let her.

She needs to have life experience lessons.
She may be able to change him.

I would let him know right off the bat that I have a "permit to carry."

Remember that legally at 16 a person is not responsible for their own actions. If something bad happens to her, you personally could be put in jail for failure to oversee and prevent her actions. You do know that, don't you?

This is a question that everyone that has daughters that will or have turned 16 can answer.

Your daughter is 16 years old and she is starting to go out on dates. You, as her caring father, wants to check out who she is going out with and setting up guidelines as to who she can go out with and who not.

Your daughter brings a boyfriend called Donald that she wants to date. You find that Donald is:

1) a pathological liar
2) has 24 accusations of improper sexual conduct against him
3) has to be told how great he is all the time or he gets angry
4) vocally and loudly debases all who disagree with him
5) has cheated on other girlfriends
6) failed at many businesses and was only successful when a foreign enemy power loaned him money
7) was also saying all the time how great he was and that he was the "only one that could do it"

Will you allow your daughter to go out with him?

holy crikey

he did all that by 16?

Deflect deflect deflect. That's all you cons do. The topic has NOTHING to do with Sasha.

Why can't you answer the OP question. If you want to start a thread on Sasha, go for it. This topic has nothing to do with her.

Continue on with your hypothetical ruse to attack Trump. Sasha is a real-life example, so one would think you'd sit up and notice, or...care.

holy crikey

he did all that by 16?

Holy crikey, a 16-year old is going to be allowed to date ANY 73-year old man?

I would like to hear his side of the story. His opposition likes to exaggerate and make things up.

"his side of the story?"

No, there is no his side to the story. It has been proven "without a shadow of doubt" that Donald is a liar, that he does have 24 "allegations" of sexual misconduct, that he vocally and loudly debases those who disagree with him, that he cheated on other girlfriends, that he failed in business until helped by an enemy of the nation and that states all the time that he alone can "do it".

Knowing these to be "facts" would you actually ask him, knowing that he is a liar?

You need to look up "Deflection" in the dictionary. :lamo

Your starting to have a new appreciation for the 2nd amendment?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

That was basically my response, fortunately we live in a small rural community, my daughter turns 16 next month, and she has told me that all the boys in her school are scared to death of me.

I have said since she was little that anyone she brings home has to worthy because I have a very long driveway, and I'm a very good shot.

Your Donny, would be peeing his pants before he left my presence...

oh yeah

it was ME INVENTING on this OP

a 73 year old dating a 16 year old.....lmfao....holy kerist

are we getting desperate or what?

If you had a shred of integrity you might acknowledge that this was a reference to Trump's character, not his age. The only desperation I see is yours, attempting to defend the creep.

I don't care what his name is or anything else about him...my 16 year old daughter isn't going on a date with a 70 year old married man.

/thread

Wow that is the first time you have said anything against trump.

Admitting you have a problem is the first step...

Just giving a REAL example of that which you seem exercised about. I mean, it really happened!
Who needs some made-up b.s. meant to obliquely attack Trump, when Obama offered his daughter to a sexual predator?

First of all, Obama cannot affect our lives anymore and Trump can. As such, Trump would be what is current and important. What Obama did or did not do is no longer relevant other than to attempt to bring others down to Trump's level and make everyone and everything garbage. My question to you is "do you allow Trump to do something bad simply because Obama did?"

That was basically my response, fortunately we live in a small rural community, my daughter turns 16 next month, and she has told me that all the boys in her school are scared to death of me.

I have said since she was little that anyone she brings home has to worthy because I have a very long driveway, and I'm a very good shot.

Your Donny, would be peeing his pants before he left my presence...

i didnt make them pee, but i met anyone who dated my daughters

they had to come to the house, come inside and actually meet me....i know, my daughters were like, DAD...so unfair

all i wanted them to know is that my daughters were to be respected, and their safety transfered from me to them while in their care

having a 12 guage shotgun sitting over the fireplace may have made an impression...dunno

Pushing a 16 year old girl away from an asshole guy like that is probably as effective as openly endorsing it.

I feel like you have to start young and teach them standards and self respect and pray they won't bring home a Donald - no matter how much money he has.

True, my daughter would knock a dick like that on his ass the first time he thought he was entitled to grab her inappropriately!!!

Who mentioned a 70 year old married man? Oh yeah, only YOU.

although I do find it amusing you confirming and attributing all those traits to come up with Trump. :lamo

Actually the traits have been trumpeted (hee hee) by Trumpophobes for the last few years..... And the name is Donald.

Kinda transparent who was meant....

Back
Top Bottom