• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A good way to describe anti-maskers!!

Statement two is not false because you can't prove one example of someone who was wearing their mask and got Covid from someone not wearing theirs.

That's just trolling. Lots of healthcare workers, often wearing N95 respirators, not masks, got COVID. Masks offer LESS protection than N95s and we know N95s don't offer 100% protection.

More to the point, you're asking us to prove our case, so where's your proof we are wrong?

Anyway, this is pointless. You're clearly trolling and I don't understand why. All this effort to justify a bunch of selfish assholes who don't want to be bothered to wear their masks, because it's all about them. If they are sick and infect someone else, these ****ing assholes do not care. And you're defending them, for some reason that escapes me. It's not working - we all know they are 1) idiots, 2) brainwashed MAGAs, and/or 3) selfish assholes who care only about themselves. Go for it if that's who you want to defend. The rest of us will put on our damn mask, to protect those idiots and others, whether they want us to or not. That's what considerate citizens who respect others DO.

Last edited:
So you agree to allow politicians to make medical decisions for the country. Maybe that is why we are the covid center of the world.

No more than I allow medical staff to make policies for the US.

Back
Top Bottom