• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A British family on vacation accidentally drove into the U.S. They’ve spent days detained with their

Quite right. Not only would I be OK with Obama dating my daughter, but I'd even let him into my house without locking up the silverware.

You have a daughter...

The whole thing was a scam by the couple?

They were illegally crossing the border?

Liberals were wrong yet AGAIN?

Shocking.

Is that an "anti-Trump" comment?

Not if you don't believe the actual evidence they didn't.

And, if you believe the actual evidence, rightly so.

Indeed, and so what if some of those "illegal immigrants" are actually natural-born American citizens.

Is that an "anti-Trump" comment?
Sorry, the post got messed up. My post should have been: Being a low life scumbag is a big deal and advertising it to the world is shameful.
No that is not the answer, changing and sidelining assholes is the answer.

I messed up the quotes and part of the post to which I was responding gor included as my words.

Sorry, the post got messed up. My post should have been: Being a low life scumbag is a big deal and advertising it to the world is shameful.
No that is not the answer, changing and sidelining assholes is the answer.

I messed up the quotes and part of the post to which I was responding gor included as my words.

Don't you just hate that when it happens?

Build that wall

Build that wall

Build that wall

Back
Top Bottom