• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A 71-Year-Old Sikh Man Was Beaten And Spit On During His Morning Walk Caught on video.

Your words...'some'. The 'some' were young black men with no indication whatsoever they are conservatives. I guess since you like stereotypes, what you really meant was that the way the man looks was all it took for 'some' (2 black liberals) to beat his ass.

One of them was the son of a police chief, right?

So since lots of cops are conservative it is possible he was raised conservative.

And how many kids that age have established their ideology?

One of them was the son of a police chief, right?

So since lots of cops are conservative it is possible he was raised conservative.

And how many kids that age have established their ideology?
Its comical that you are so stuck in your partisan bent that you are desperate to assign a political lean and status to someone you literally nothing about.

Its comical that you are so stuck in your partisan bent that you are desperate to assign a political lean and status to someone you literally nothing about.

Seems like I was responding to an assumption that because they we're black they must be liberals.

Which is pretty racist, right?

There ARE conservative black people.

And kids of people of an ideology often also have a similar ideology.

But rage on. That's the flavor of the day.

Seems like I was responding to an assumption that because they we're black they must be liberals.

Which is pretty racist, right?

There ARE conservative black people.

And kids of people of an ideology often also have a similar ideology.

But rage on. That's the flavor of the day.
Is that what it 'seems like' to you? Is it really? Nah...I doubt it, and certainly based on your comments. Because you know...looks is all it takes to trigger 'some people'...

:lamo

"rage"...you are a crack up!

Is that what it 'seems like' to you? Is it really? Nah...I doubt it, and certainly based on your comments. Because you know...looks is all it takes to trigger 'some people'...

:lamo

"rage"...you are a crack up!

I think you need to re-read this exchange.

Its pretty clear you believe their race precludes them being trump supporters or conservatives.

You do not know that, so I stand by my position.

And maybe you call it righteous indignation.

Still looks like rage to me

Thugs that go around beating people up, whether they are black thugs or white thugs, are not political. Claiming that they are Democrats or Republicans is preposterous. It's highly unlikely that they vote, have any idea what the issues of the day are, or have any sort of political philosophy at all. They are only citizens of this great nation at all by accident of birth. They are gangsters first, and Americans only technically, and do not fit any sort of political pigeonhole.

Trying to claim that such people are "liberals" or "conservatives" or anything else is beyond absurd.

He sponsored no legislation nor signed any EO's that banned all Muslims

Where have you been since January 2017? His first two attempts to ban Muslims coming into the US were shot down by the courts. He had to scale back to get his 3rd version passed.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/26/us/politics/supreme-court-trump-travel-ban.html
Mr. Trump, who has battled court challenges to the travel ban since the first days of his administration, hailed the decision to uphold his third version as a “tremendous victory” and promised to continue using his office to defend the country against terrorism, crime and extremism.

Right.

As usual......the failure to assimilate ends badly for the uncooperative alien.

Sooo....People who dress differently deserve to be beaten up? Really. Should we have wardrobe police to go around with night sticks to enforce the dress code. Is it still okay for little kids to dress up or should they get beaten up too? Women wearing veils. I don't wear one myself but is it okay to cover my lower face in cold weather?

Of course it's not ok........nor is it ok for him to behave with such disrespect and lack of appreciation for our compassion in allowing him to enter this great country.

Both sides at fault.

You've got to have the record for the most vile posts in the shortest possible time. It's awesome in a sick sort of way.

Where have you been since January 2017? His first two attempts to ban Muslims coming into the US were shot down by the courts. He had to scale back to get his 3rd version passed.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/26/us/politics/supreme-court-trump-travel-ban.html
Mr. Trump, who has battled court challenges to the travel ban since the first days of his administration, hailed the decision to uphold his third version as a “tremendous victory” and promised to continue using his office to defend the country against terrorism, crime and extremism.

Don't be silly. How many Muslims live in the countries affected by the EO travel ban and how many Muslims don't live in the affected countries ?? Post the numbers here when you figure it out.

Do you know how long this guy who refuses to learn English has been here?

What makes you think he doesn't speak English? Most of the Sikhs do speak English when they get here. Most educated people from India, in fact, speak English. That's how the speakers of Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu, and a dozen other languages communicate with each other.

Sooo....People who dress differently deserve to be beaten up? Really. Should we have wardrobe police to go around with night sticks to enforce the dress code. Is it still okay for little kids to dress up or should they get beaten up too? Women wearing veils. I don't wear one myself but is it okay to cover my lower face in cold weather?

Yes.......just use common sense and dress like an American.

Not rocket science, although it's apparently beyond the intellectual prowess of some.

You've got to have the record for the most vile posts in the shortest possible time. It's awesome in a sick sort of way.

My posts are only "vile" to pansy-assed snowflakes.

The rest of us see it as reality.

Not rocket science, although it's apparently beyond the intellectual prowess of some.

It's not rocket science to know that beating someone up because you don't like the way they dress is idiotic although apparently beyond the intellectual prowess of some.

He was dressed like an American.

Why does that fact put you in yet another emotional tailspin?

It's not rocket science to know that beating someone up because you don't like the way they dress is idiotic although apparently beyond the intellectual prowess of some.

Check your intellectual prowess.

It's not just the way they dress.

LOL!

When the dress is meant to show their refusal to assimilate and be a real American.......yeah, people are going to reject the ungrateful bastards.

He was dressed like an American.

Why does that fact put you in yet another emotional tailspin?

LOL!

Picture?

He was dressed like a Sikh.

LOL!

Sikh_man%2C_Agra_04.jpg

LOL!

Picture?

He was dressed like a Sikh.

LOL!

Sikh_man%2C_Agra_04.jpg

And there are plenty of Americans who are Sikhs who dress exactly like that. Pity that puts you in meltdown mode.

Americans dress however the hell the please.

Your hatred of freedom duly noted.

And there are plenty of Americans who are Sikhs who dress exactly like that. Pity that puts you in meltdown mode.

Americans dress however the hell the please.

Your hatred of freedom duly noted.

LOL!

Americans that dress in a manner that shows that they hate America will sometimes face consequences.

That's why good Americans express their freedoms in a manner that does not insult the nation that so compassionately gave them a chance at a better life.

LOL!

Americans that dress in a manner that shows that they hate America will sometimes face consequences.

That's why good Americans express their freedoms in a manner that does not insult the nation that so compassionately gave them a chance at a better life.

Irrelevant, as the man who was attacked didn't dress in such a manner.

Thanks for conceding that you lied and were wrong to do so.

Irrelevant, as the man who was attacked didn't dress in such a manner.

Thanks for conceding that you lied and were wrong to do so.

Unfortunately, you have no proof that he was dressed like a normal, good American.

Until you do, you're just babbling opinions.......wrong opinions.

:mrgreen:

Without proof the story becomes......

Two Black Thugs Attack Old Man.

You like that better?

Unfortunately, you have no proof that he was dressed like a normal, good American.

Until you do, you're just babbling opinions.......wrong opinions.

There are innumerable US citizens who dress in traditional Sikh garb every day here.

Why do they frighten you so badly?

Why do you hate the United States?

Good of you to admit that you lied.

Without proof the story becomes......

Two Black Thugs Attack Old Man.

You like that better?

Beats the hell out of your claim of the man bring beaten for not dressing like a "normal" American.

Back
Top Bottom