• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A 2nd woman supposedly is ready to come forward (re: Kavanaugh)

I think that's the intended tactic. We hold the hearings, Nothing comes up. We close the hearings. We vote. Except we don't. A new accusation. Another new person to be heard. Another delay. Monday 10:00 passes. We vote. Except we don't. Another accusation. Another delay.

Or maybe the guy was a drunken asshole teenager and groped a bunch of girls because lots of ****heads do that

Or maybe the guy was a drunken asshole teenager and groped a bunch of girls because lots of ****heads do that

His buddy wrote a book about it...Hard to believe Kavanaugh and his "crew" of entitled buddies didn't do it all the time

I, too, think lifetime appointments to the highest court in the land, one frequently accused of “activism by nine unelected people,” should proceed without absolute minimal diligence.

Even "life-time" appointments can be ended by a "PROOF" of guilt.

Grassely said it is over after 10AM Friday...Then 10pm Friday night.....or 3 pm Saturday....Maybe 1 AM Sunday......Definitely over....LOL

Yep, Grassley is definitely part of the problem, You are either in control or you are not - pretending to set 'deadlines' is worse than simply saying nothing at all.

Having partisans like Avanatti enter the fray only makes it look (that much more) political. Just like this new accuser who wasnt sure of her 30 year old memories until she talked to a lawyer. Now she is certain beyond doubt and wants and FBI investigation. Everyone knows how lawyers are trained experts at retrieving lost memories and it is jst coincidence, of course, that he demand for the FBI to get involved is exactly what the dems want. If there was a doubt that this was a coordinated hit campaign against Kavanaugh before, that doubt has been removed.

What is Grasseley going to do about it?......Nothing apparently...LOL

You either recognize/remember an event, situation or idea described to you or you do not - there is no need to ponder for weeks or to have the matter investigated before you comment. My post to which you replied in about three minutes, is a prime example - did you make a snap judgement based on what was presented or did you ponder the matter carefully and have it investigated or did you simply reply with the first thing that popped into your head?

Whomever is advising the judge has not served him well. His denial of events before they unfolded speaks to poor judgement. Not someone I want on the Supreme Court. I am speaking on the timeline of events; hell there are still three days + to go. Care to wager how things turn out?

I am also not standing for higher office............

Yep, Grassley is definitely part of the problem, You are either in control or you are not - pretending to set 'deadlines' is worse than simply saying nothing at all.

He is trapped...He can shut it down NOW!...and risk the wrath of millions of women voters...Or delay and risk the wrath of trump's base

Trump picks only the best people.

Good....Us vs them...Blue vs Red...Welcome to the new America 2018...We will not give in to your "kind"..Not today, tomorrow or ever...Believe it

Is there any chance you could find somewhere else to peddle your mindless hatred and divisiveness? You dont add anything to any conversation here. You must know that.

I think he was bending over backward to accommodate Ford in the forlorn hope that he wouldn't be accused by ignoids of being an "old white man" (the insult of the moment).

Whomever is advising the judge has not served him well. His denial of events before they unfolded speaks to poor judgement. Not someone I want on the Supreme Court. I am speaking on the timeline of events; hell there are still three days + to go. Care to wager how things turn out?

I am also not standing for higher office............

Why is denying involvement in things in which you were not involved a sign of bad judgement?

Trump picks only the best people.

trump didn't even know who Kavanaugh was until a bunch of hard core Right Wing ideologues told him who to choose ...They were planning to jam this fool down the throat of America with just 50 votes...Thought it would be easy...They need to think again

Farrow actually wrote a good piece in the New Yorker... He did not take sides. Read the whole thing, you'll see what I mean.
https://www.newyorker.com/news/news...ege-years-deborah-ramirez?mbid=social_twitter

I read it Farrow is a clinton lacky.

the women there only convinced herself after talking to her lawyer which means she doesn't know who did it.
if he was even at the party.

she named witnesses but no names mentioned but i bet they deny it happening as well.
so her claims are well not very good either.

it is time to end this charade.

Hardly.....Up until recent times it took 60 votes to confirm a Supreme Court Justice...Now the insane partisanship (By both partys) has reduced it to 50...The founding fathers would be appalled.....Appalled to see a sitting President that lost the election by 3 million votes try to jam a Extreme Right Wing ideologue on the court...No surprise Millions say NO.and push back...Deal with it

I don't think President Trump lost an election by 3 million votes. The final score was much closer than that, and I don't think it was President Trump that lost.

I think he was bending over backward to accommodate Ford in the forlorn hope that he wouldn't be accused by ignoids of being an "old white man" (the insult of the moment).

I'd say he failed.................Miserably

Are you speaking from experience? Must be because you certainly arent speaking based upon any evidence.

Having partisans like Avanatti enter the fray only makes it look (that much more) political. Just like this new accuser who wasnt sure of her 30 year old memories until she talked to a lawyer. Now she is certain beyond doubt and wants and FBI investigation. Everyone knows how lawyers are trained experts at retrieving lost memories and it is jst coincidence, of course, that he demand for the FBI to get involved is exactly what the dems want. If there was a doubt that this was a coordinated hit campaign against Kavanaugh before, that doubt has been removed.

I would like to see this unfold and I would like to see her (and him) testify. Maybe others will come forward, you and I do not know what this week will bring. I’m not making any final conclusions until I hear this woman/women testify. So you can assume it’s a “coordinated hit campaign” all you want. Have a blast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think President Trump lost an election by 3 million votes. The final score was much closer than that, and I don't think it was President Trump that lost.

Really?.....Last check it was over 3 million votes....Won 3 states with a total of 78,000 votes....001% of the total vote...Yet he wants to rule as if he has a mandate....He needs to think again

Watch and see...Maybe trump will tweet what a travesty this is...The woman is a Hillary bot leftist lying whore?...You'd like that wouldn't you?...But he won't...Because he like the rest of the GOP is .Running scared

So you have nothing to back the or else.

sexual abusers rarely victimize just one.

Farrow actually wrote a good piece in the New Yorker... He did not take sides. Read the whole thing, you'll see what I mean.
https://www.newyorker.com/news/news...ege-years-deborah-ramirez?mbid=social_twitter

This is the statement in the article that I believe:

In a statement, two of those male classmates who Ramirez alleged were involved in the incident, the wife of a third male student she said was involved, and three other classmates, Dino Ewing, Louisa Garry, and Dan Murphy, disputed Ramirez’s account of events: “We were the people closest to Brett Kavanaugh during his first year at Yale. He was a roommate to some of us, and we spent a great deal of time with him, including in the dorm where this incident allegedly took place. Some of us were also friends with Debbie Ramirez during and after her time at Yale. We can say with confidence that if the incident Debbie alleges ever occurred, we would have seen or heard about it—and we did not. The behavior she describes would be completely out of character for Brett. In addition, some of us knew Debbie long after Yale, and she never described this incident until Brett’s Supreme Court nomination was pending. Editors from the New Yorker contacted some of us because we are the people who would know the truth, and we told them that we never saw or heard about this.”

This entire incident is the perfect example of what the democrats and their progressive supporters have become... and I for one find their behavior an absolute disgrace.

Are you speaking from experience? Must be because you certainly arent speaking based upon any evidence.

The evidence seems to coming out...You want the truth right?.............Sure you do

Drudge is reporting a 2nd woman supposedly is ready to come forward (re: Kavanaugh)

https://www.mediaite.com/online/dru...t-to-break-report-on-kavanaugh-another-woman/

Screen-Shot-2018-09-23-at-6.55.16-PM-1200x593.jpg

The Democratic party is trying to get majority with these alegations, if he is found innocent the women who tried to tear his life apart ought to get jailed

So you have nothing to back the or else.

Backing it up with the facts of the moment...Your hero trump seems to be running scared....Your buddy Grasseley has caved.....You know different?

Why is denying involvement in things in which you were not involved a sign of bad judgement?

You’ve got three days, Fletch. You really believe that the “treasurer of the 100 keg club” was an angel in high school? Hamlet wasn’t it? “Me thinks thou dost protest too much.” And too soon........

Back
Top Bottom