• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A 10-year-old with Down syndrome was taken from her immigrant mom under Trump policy, Mexico says

Not me. I voted for someone else. I resisted.

There is still time for your redemption.

Yes! The Resistance! Resist American and her stupid elections! Install a leftist, no matter what.

"[Trump’s] not ever going to become president, right? Right?!” the lawyer, Lisa Page, wrote to Strzok, according to The Post.

“No. No he won’t. We’ll stop it,”

Last try. Who is this 10 year old? Do we know where this person is? Is this "story" verified? Do we know if this person even exists?

I have no idea. But what difference does it make? It's just a "womp womp" story anyway. The Covfefes don't care about kids with Downs Syndrome. Corey Lewandowski unfortunately made that clear.

Re: Girl Wit Down Syndrome Taken From Mother

I was going to ask if any resident sociopaths on the board have considered the long-term psychologically damaging effects on these children from being taken away from their family/parents and kept in Government detention centers with strangers. But I decided what’s the point because it would like be asking a chimpanzee how it feels about 4K television.

Ignorance is bliss I see. Carry on.

I have no idea. But what difference does it make? It's just a "womp womp" story anyway. The Covfefes don't care about kids with Downs Syndrome. Corey Lewandowski unfortunately made that clear.

Oh, good. So, this person may not even exist.
Lewandowski made a noise? Great, he doesn't speak for anyone but himself.
More important, what's your solution to people crossing the border illegally with children?

Oh, good. So, this person may not even exist.
More important, what's your solution to people crossing the border illegally with children?

I already said this person may not exist. The existence of the person doesn't change the mistake Lewandowski made, speaking like a Covfefe Party member, showing how inconsequential children with Downs Syndrome are. No matter how much you try to avoid admitting that, I know deep down inside you know exactly what I'm talking about.

I don't have a solution for the immigration issue. I'm not an elected official. I also wasn't one of the President's campaign managers. Like Corey was.

Yeah, dude, that's not why he gets paid to be on tv.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I already said this person may not exist. The existence of the person doesn't change the mistake Lewandowski made, speaking like a Covfefe Party member, showing how inconsequential children with Downs Syndrome are. No matter how much you try to avoid admitting that, I know deep down inside you know exactly what I'm talking about.

I don't have a solution for the immigration issue. I'm not an elected official. I also wasn't one of the President's campaign managers. Like Corey was.

I wonder where the outrage was when this happened under Obama? Was he accused of tearing families apart? Was he accused of child abuse? Was he accused of running concentration camps? Was he accused of turning our country into Nazi Germany? Of telling kids that they are headed to the showers? What about Japanese internment, anyone accuse him of that?

So, forgive me if I don't give a crap about someone saying "wump, wump", when you are with the people saying the things above.

I wonder where the outrage was when this happened under Obama? Was he accused of tearing families apart? Was he accused of child abuse? Was he accused of running concentration camps? Was he accused of turning our country into Nazi Germany? Of telling kids that they are headed to the showers? What about Japanese internment, anyone accuse him of that?

So, forgive me if I don't give a crap about someone saying "wump, wump", when you are with the people saying the things above.

I'm sorry, I didn't know Obama had 2000 children per month taken away from their parents and put in 22 hour a day lockdown. Link that, please.

I'm sorry, I didn't know Obama had 2000 children per month taken away from their parents and put in 22 hour a day lockdown. Link that, please.

The good old link please dodge.....

Point your phony outrage at the criminal parents who risk their
kids life illegally crossing our border. The parents show pitifully judgement when they break our laws and then end up in jail! Stop coming across the border illegally! Your tax dollars (millions) are being spent everyday to take care of the kids because the parents don't give a whit about their safety.

The good old link please dodge.....

Point your phony outrage at the criminal parents who risk their
kids life illegally crossing our border. The parents show pitifully judgement when they break our laws and then end up in jail! Stop coming across the border illegally! Your tax dollars (millions) are being spent everyday to take care of the kids because the parents don't give a whit about their safety.

So you can't post a link either? Of course. That's because Obama never did it. The smart people know that.

I didn't say that, so don't look at me for a link. Maybe your Nazi accusing buddies can help you. You know, the ones talking about concentration camps that you are standing with.

I can't wait to see you praising Trump when he does something about this law that, Obama, Bush, and Clinton didn't do. It might be tough, since Chuck Schumer has already come out against changing the law. Another transparent leftistmove. Can you at least see through that one?

I didn't say that, so don't look at me for a link. Maybe your Nazi accusing buddies can help you. You know, the ones talking about concentration camps that you are standing with.

I can't wait to see you praising Trump when he does something about this law that, Obama, Bush, and Clinton didn't do. It might be tough, since Chuck Schumer has already come out against changing the law. Another transparent leftistmove. Can you at least see through that one?

I never said anything about concentration camps. Why are you lying - again?

Oh, so you never said that Obama did it. Then you were lying here too:

Like I said, I've known him for a while. He was an asshole (personality wise) but he wasn't a monster. Trump has brought out the worst in former Republicans. The Covfefes are a bad reflection on this country.

From where I sit, President Trump has brought out the worst of present Democrats.

From where I sit, President Trump has brought out the worst of present Democrats.
While distressing, that hardly compares, now does it?

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Re: Girl Wit Down Syndrome Taken From Mother

And then Corey Lewandowski makes fun of the situation interjecting a "womp, womp" or "wah, wah" trombone-like sound. Made me sick.
Well it just goes to prove yet again that the people with whom Trump surrounds himself are truly low life pieces of crap.

When the right gets angry it's tea party passion. When the left gets angry and passionate it's "the worst".

It was merely a window into the hearts and minds of the citizens of Trump Fan Nation, in the new era of the Trump Republican Party. Isn't it special?

Like I said in another thread. The party of Christianity is clearly trading in Christ for Trump.

I never said anything about concentration camps. Why are you lying - again?

Oh, so you never said that Obama did it. Then you were lying here too:
I didn't say you did, just those that you are standing with. Why is it okay for you to try and pair me with what Corey Lewandowski said, but not you with what your side said? Now, now, Tres. Let's be fair.

Wow, you just can't help it, can you? I'd get away from that leftist misleading strategy, sends your integrity down the toilet. But thanks for posting my exact quote, which clearly shows how misleading you are.
Let's compare that to your false claim that I said...
"I'm sorry, I didn't know Obama had 2000 children per month taken away from their parents and put in 22 hour a day lockdown."
Another real winner from you. What's next? I can't wait!

When the right gets angry it's tea party passion. When the left gets angry and passionate it's "the worst".

I'm so glad I don't have a seat in Trump Fan Nation. I'd have to check myself in for a brain scan.

Back
Top Bottom