• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

3.3 Million File For Unemployment Claims, Shattering The Record

The current US death rate is 1.5%. Save millions you say.

That percentage will rise if/when hospitals reach full capacity and don't have any more ventilators.

How awful to have only 157 million employed. How damned awful.

We'll just have to wait a few weeks or months and see what happens. ;)

BTW, more people have been laid off than have been tested for COVID-19.

Last edited:
My Grand son working at Face Book does his work from his home.

My son won't be camping out this weekend thanks to Idaho Governor shutting down the state. But we can go shopping for food. Idaho has zero deaths.

Due to shutting down the state?

Due to shutting down the state?

Shelter in place is the Gov. order. Son went to his bank yesterday and was forced to first get an appointment. This Gov means business. No deaths now.

Shelter in place is the Gov. order. Son went to his bank yesterday and was forced to first get an appointment. This Gov means business. No deaths now.

I hope it keeps working.

Nobody goes to Idaho so the virus hasn't got there yet.

Oh, it’s most certainly there. But their lockdown and low population density will definitely help.

My Grand son working at Face Book does his work from his home.

My son won't be camping out this weekend thanks to Idaho Governor shutting down the state. But we can go shopping for food. Idaho has zero deaths.

Last week it was zero cases, might want to keep your powder dry......

That percentage will rise if/when hospitals reach full capacity and don't have any more ventilators.

Save millions? Over half the country would have to get infected to save millions.

It's so sad the dems had to resort to planting a virus to wreck the economy just to get Trump out of office. Their needs to be an investigation.

If they planted it where did they get the seeds from?

Oh, it’s most certainly there. But their lockdown and low population density will definitely help.

Well, where I live it is mainly tract homes. And I do not see the neighbors out trying to spread any diseases.

LMAO name a Democrat who it will look good for? Is this the nature of the disease? Favors Democrats?

Hell the noise the Democrats were making has virtually been silenced. No dumb ass comments from Sanders or Biden.

Irony is it is Democrats being the hardest hit. Cuomo has set the record for deaths and illness for any of the states. He ripped the record out of Gavin Newsom and Wa State hands.

No, it's just happenstance but what with Trump's mouth it was something he couldn't handle with blustery bull****ting.

How soon can Trump realistically open the economy back up without this leading to another great depression? Is it possible by Easter or will it take much longer?

The great depression is right down the road IMO, whether the Easter target date is met or not.

LMAO name a Democrat who it will look good for? Is this the nature of the disease? Favors Democrats?

Hell the noise the Democrats were making has virtually been silenced. No dumb ass comments from Sanders or Biden.

Irony is it is Democrats being the hardest hit. Cuomo has set the record for deaths and illness for any of the states. He ripped the record out of Gavin Newsom and Wa State hands.

Look at you celebrating liberal deaths.

No, it's just happenstance but what with Trump's mouth it was something he couldn't handle with blustery bull****ting.

So you want no press conferences? Were I a loyal Democrat stooge that hated Trump, I would call for him to keep talking.

In fact were I still a Democrat stooge, I would link up Trump with a nuclear explosion as did Lyndon Johnson to Barry Goldwater.

The great depression is right down the road IMO, whether the Easter target date is met or not.

WOW your news sure made me feel so much better. Do you have more news like that?

So you want no press conferences? Were I a loyal Democrat stooge that hated Trump, I would call for him to keep talking.

In fact were I still a Democrat stooge, I would link up Trump with a nuclear explosion as did Lyndon Johnson to Barry Goldwater.

How about putting Trump's face on the HIV outbreak and taking Reagan's off?

Do you have more dire Opinions? Thanks. Dire Opinions do all of us a hell of a lot of good.

OK, you seem to prefer sugar-coated warm and fuzzy opinions. Turn on your TV, you will find them somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom