• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

2411 Bodies of Aborted Children Found at Abortion Doctor's Residence. Hideous and Ghoulish

So you subscribe to a person being able to commit all sorts of atrocities and then asking God for forgiveness and it being granted, thus absolving himself from a life time of horrific acts with one simple apology?

Yes. But understand God's justice is perfect. There will still be a heavy price to pay, but after that price is paid, the person can attain heaven. Whereas if one never repents, one will never get that chance at heaven. Again, perfect justice.

Pro Choice is a perfect term because it means that they support choice for a woman to have the baby or to have the baby butchered...

All you need to do is to say that you do not support it instead of whining and dancing about...

Nobody enabled this guy to do what he did... no woman consented to what he did or even knew about it anymore than you are enabling some lunatic to murder a doctor that performs abortions.

Do you support people being pro-choice about rape? If not, you're a hypocrite.

Yes. But understand God's justice is perfect. There will still be a heavy price to pay, but after that price is paid, the person can attain heaven. Whereas if one never repents, one will never get that chance at heaven. Again, perfect justice.

That is stupid... why does a person get a chance to repent before death but not after? What a horrible rule by God.

That is stupid... why does a person get a chance to repent before death but not after? What a horrible rule by God.

When you are alive, you have free will do do things. When you die, that ship has sailed. Don't like it, repent while you can.

Do you support people being pro-choice about rape? If not, you're a hypocrite.

As much as you do... since choice is about that individual. Some people choose to rape others and most do not choose to rape others. You and I obviously prefer people to not choose to rape others... we prefer that pro-choice rape/non-rapers choose to not rape. You are pro-choice about rape buddy... I bet you regret opening that can or worms :lol:

When you are alive, you have free will do do things. When you die, that ship has sailed. Don't like it, repent while you can.

I assume that you changed your answer from the above to the below...

Why do you not get to play the lottery after the number has been called? Answer to both questions. IT'S TOO LATE.

God and Heaven are infinite... there is no such thing as too late. Wanna try again?

As much as you do... since choice is about that individual. Some people choose to rape others and most do not choose to rape others. You and I obviously prefer people to not choose to rape others... we prefer that pro-choice rape/non-rapers choose to not rape. You are pro-choice about rape buddy... I bet you regret opening that can or worms :lol:

So you would call yourself pro-choice when it comes to a man's choice to rape? Is that correct? Yes or no.

So you would call yourself pro-choice when it comes to a man's choice to rape? Is that correct? Yes or no.

That's not a choice for the vast majority of men. Maybe you should have that looked at.

A person has a choice to rape just like a woman has a choice to abort... that is an individual thing that varies from person to person. Every issue on the planet has a pro and a con side.

I assume that you changed your answer from the above to the below...

God and Heaven are infinite... there is no such thing as too late. Wanna try again?

Sure there is such a thing as too late. After you die.

Leftwingers/atheists somehow don't believe there should be bad consequences to immoral actions. That's the essence of childishness.

A person has a choice to rape just like a woman has a choice to abort... that is an individual thing that varies from person to person. Every issue on the planet has a pro and a con side.

I don't know why you can't answer 'yes' or 'no' to a yes or no question.

Sure there is such a thing as too late. After you die.

So you are saying that God and our souls are not infinite?

Leftwingers/atheists somehow don't believe there should be bad consequences to immoral actions. That's the essence of childishness.

Abortion is not immoral...

I don't know why you can't answer 'yes' or 'no' to a yes or no question.
it is not a yes or no question... and that is pretty rich coming from the guy that just whined about me asking you why you did not answer a simple question just a couple of pages ago... :lol:

So you are saying that God and our souls are not infinite?

Abortion is not immoral...

it is not a yes or no question... and that is pretty rich coming from the guy that just whined about me asking you why you did not answer a simple question just a couple of pages ago... :lol:

OK. You're evading. Got it.

OK. You're evading. Got it.

Rape and abortion are not analogous... rape is illegal. Everybody but rapists is against it.

Why are you so insistent? Are you pro-rape or are you against rape?

I fear the pro-choicers might be joining Dr. Klopfer unless they, too, repent.

"You are either with Me or against Me", sayeth the Lord.

Hmmm... is that the same lord who killed untold millions of babies with the Great Flood?

The same lord that killed untold thousands of babies with destruction of cities?

The same lord that killed untold thousands of babies when he decided to kill the first born sons of Egypt?

Dr. Klopfer seems like a drop in a bucket...

More than 2,400 fetuses found at Illinois home to be buried

CHICAGO (AP) — In what's sure to be a politically charged ceremony, more than 2,400 fetuses found last year at the suburban Chicago home of one of the Midwest's most prolific abortion doctors will be buried Wednesday in Indiana, a state with some of the nation's toughest anti-abortion laws.

Indiana's top law enforcement official will preside over the mass burial in South Bend. The service comes five months after relatives sorting through Dr. Ulrich Klopfer's belongings after his Sept. 3 death came across 2,246 sets of preserved fetal remains stacked floor to ceiling in his garage. Later, 165 more were found in a trunk of a car at a business where Klopfer kept several vehicles. His career effectively ended in 2016, when authorities suspended his medical license, citing, among other things, shoddy post-op monitoring of his patients.

Was this monster collecting these bodies as some kind of trophies? Thankfully his practice was shut down for illegal activities. But question for the 'pro-choice' people: Are you proud of this?

Wow...the pro choicers have Mengele beat. I dont think his collection was that robust.

Rape and abortion are not analogous... rape is illegal. Everybody but rapists is against it.

Why are you so insistent? Are you pro-rape or are you against rape?

You can't use the legality argument, because the entire abortion debate is about whether it should be legal or not. As for me, I am not pro-choice on rape. Nor am I pro-choice on abortion. Pro-choice means you believe rape or abortion would be acceptable options for someone. I categorically do not. Sadly, you say you do.

You can't use the legality argument, because the entire abortion debate is about whether it should be legal or not. As for me, I am not pro-choice on rape. Nor am I pro-choice on abortion. Pro-choice means you believe rape or abortion would be acceptable options for someone. I categorically do not. Sadly, you say you do.

You can repeat the same stupid argument again and again, but rape is a violation of someone's personal safety, abortion is not. Normal people of minimal intelligence understand that. One is a violation of someone's/a persons rights (the rape, just to repeat it if you might not understand normal thinking) and one does not violate someone's rights/a persons rights (abortion, just to make it obvious even for people who deny normal thinking).

You can repeat the same stupid argument again and again, but rape is a violation of someone's personal safety, abortion is not. Normal people of minimal intelligence understand that. One is a violation of someone's/a persons rights (the rape, just to repeat it if you might not understand normal thinking) and one does not violate someone's rights/a persons rights (abortion, just to make it obvious even for people who deny normal thinking).

Of course abortion violates someone's personal safety. That of the little child being destroyed.

Is thermonuclear war specifically addressed in the bible? No, but we know it's wrong. The RCC has the Magisterium to help us with those matters. And it has condemned abortion in no uncertain terms as gravely sinful.

The RCC is perfectly fine to do so but there is no Biblical basis for it. Only a doctrine, that of 'ensoulement' at contraception. A doctrine with which numerous religions and denominations disagree and one which ignores the elephant in the room; it is the woman's right to decide what is done with her body.

The RCC is perfectly fine to do so but there is no Biblical basis for it. Only a doctrine, that of 'ensoulement' at contraception. A doctrine with which numerous religions and denominations disagree and one which ignores the elephant in the room; it is the woman's right to decide what is done with her body.

I don't understand why you liberals can't understand the baby is NOT the woman's body. If a woman wants to cut her wrists, then yes, get a body tattoo, or jump off a bridge. THAT'S her body and no one else's, then I agree. She can do what she wants. But abortion is killing somebody ELSE. Then it's no longer a matter of 'a woman's body'.

I don't understand why you liberals can't understand the baby is NOT the woman's body. If a woman wants to cut her wrists, then yes, get a body tattoo, or jump off a bridge. THAT'S her body and no one else's, then I agree. She can do what she wants. But abortion is killing somebody ELSE. Then it's no longer a matter of 'a woman's body'.

You do understand that the baby is IN the mothers body and is connected to the mothers body, right..and that the baby can KILL the mother right?

You do understand that the baby is IN the mothers body and is connected to the mothers body, right..and that the baby can KILL the mother right?

"in" and "connected to" are not the same as "is"

Back
Top Bottom