• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

11 ways Biden and his handlers are Hell-bent on destroying America (1 Viewer)

----------

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
People used to wonder if Dark Brandon would be the worst president since Jimmy Carter. Now, no one is asking that question. Jimmy Carter looks like JFK compared to Brandon. (but Trump has 91 felony indictments!!!) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Why are those controlling President Biden using him to advance so much of a destructive agenda that it will likely end America as we know it?

If someone wished to destroy America, could he do anything more catastrophic than what we currently see and hear each day?

What would an existential enemy do that we have not already done to ourselves?

click for story

People used to wonder if Dark Brandon would be the worst president since Jimmy Carter. Now, no one is asking that question. Jimmy Carter looks like JFK compared to Brandon. (but Trump has 91 felony indictments!!!) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Why are those controlling President Biden using him to advance so much of a destructive agenda that it will likely end America as we know it?

If someone wished to destroy America, could he do anything more catastrophic than what we currently see and hear each day?

click for story
Lol.

In the real world.

Presidential experts rank Biden 14th among presidents in survey, Trump comes in last​

And you actually quoted Fox News as if they were a credible source

Lol.

In the real world.

Presidential experts rank Biden 14th among presidents in survey, Trump comes in last​

Yet Trump leads Brandon in the polls. Maybe Jimmy Kimmel would like to explain that to us. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Only 11 ways? That sucks. There should be at least 100 ways Biden is destroying America. OP needs to find better hyperbolic content, like: "BIDEN USES MARXIST SPACE LASER TO TRIGGER EARTHQUAKE IN NJ COUNTY THAT VOTED FOR TRUMP IN 2020!!111!!"

Lol.

In the real world.

Either way, Carter can now die in peace. He is still alive, isn't he?

Lol.

In the real world.

Over my lifetime, FDR to present, my top 3 Presidents would be DDE, JFK,and RWR, with all the remaining tied for last place.

You must be trolling. This simply isn't fact based and if you believe it you are ingesting too many "alt facts".

Whether you like Biden or not there is no evidence to remotely conclude he is similar to Carter in his style or effectiveness. Nor are his policies similar. In fact it is right to say, regardless of how you may feel about what he has managed to accomplish, it is quite a bit considering he barely has the Senate and doesn't have the House. Biden has been a competent, effective, President.

click for story

Now as to this nonsense:

The Fox News propaganda piece in question is authored by Victor Davis Hanson. A staunch modern conservative [aka: neo-con] with a history of articles under his belt that paints him as exactly that. He isn't going to be writing any pro-Biden articles. One of his latest publications is a book titled: "The Case for Trump" pub; 2019.

Mr Hanson is a fellow at the Hoover Institution. A war think tank [like I said, neo-cons] that claims to be nonpartisan but everyone acknowledges is quite conservative, Hanson's peers at the Instituion included Condoleezza Rice. James Mattis [Trump's Defense Secretary]. among many others.

1: "Wiping Out a 2000 mile border."

I have poked so many holes in this nonsense I can do it in my sleep. Our southern border is capable of being closed almost over night any time we want to do it. The vast majority of those coming north across it are looking for opportunity they can't get where they are coming from. They come because they will get employment, though undocumented. There are literally rich folk holding yelling, :Come on down. You are the next hire at my meat processing, big corporate agriculture, resturant, landscaping, hotel, etc., etc. We have laws against that. Arrest and prosecute thw fat cats hiring them, put them in federal prison for the six months on each count allowed. not only will the current undocumented coming north stop, many already here now unemployed will return from whence they came.

No one wants a $4 tomato or a $125 restaurant steak, or chicken breast from Perdue or Tyson for $6.50/lb. So we talk it one way and walk it another. WE are full of ca-ca when it comes to undocumented workers.

2: Running up $35 Trillion in debt. That is just poo-poo on its face. The debt was there when Biden took office, just as it was when Trump took it, and Obama before that. The question is what did each ADD to it. Biden added about 2.5 Trillion to that debt. Trump, OVER SIX TRILLION [$6/7 to be closer to it].

Most of the rest of the remaining points are similarly skewed, being either out right fabrication of slanted takes on positions. Talk about spin.

Biden is NOT perfect. He isn't what this nonsense hit piece paints him as either.

What Biden HAS ACCOMPLISHED is, among other things: Bring back the manufacturing jobs Trump promised but failed to deliver on. Such jobs have risen by EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND. Trump promised it and failed. Biden delivered.

Biden got the infrastructure bill passed.

Inflation was a WORLD WIDE PHENOMENON AFTER COVID. Biden reduced it back to 3.15% currently. Its is MUCH HIGHER IN OTHER NATIONS RIGHT NOW.

Again, I could go on because there is more.

On the METRICS Biden is a more effective administrator that Trump. While he is a politician and that means I might be damning him with faint praise in the saying of this, he certainly is a better human being that Trump, who has a HORRENDOUS DOCUMENTED HISTORY OF FRAUD, DECEIT, BETRAYAL, AND JUST PLAIN OLD UGLY, UNCIVILIZED, BEHAVIOR.

The case you are attempting to make simply carries no water. It is unfactual. Spurious. Without merit.

Last edited:
You must be trolling. This simply isn't fact based and if you believe it you are ingesting too many "alt facts".

Whether you like Biden or not there is no evidence to remotely conclude he is similar to Carter in his style or effectiveness. Nor are his policies similar. In fact it is right to say, regardless of how you may feel about what he has managed to accomplish, it is quite a bit considering he barely has the Senate and doesn't have the House. Biden has been a competent, effective, President.

Now as to this nonsense:

The Fox News propaganda piece in question is authored by Victor Davis Hanson. A staunch modern conservative [aka: neo-con] with a history of articles under his belt that paints him as exactly that. He isn't going to be writing any pro-Biden articles. One of his latest publications is a book titled: "The Case for Trump" pub; 2019.

Mr Hanson is a fellow at the Hoover Institution. A war think tank [like I said, neo-cons] that claims to be nonpartisan but everyone acknowledges is quite conservative, Hanson's peers at the Instituion included Condoleezza Rice. James Mattis [Trump's Defense Secretary]. among many others.

1: "Wiping Out a 2000 mile border."

I have poked so many holes in this nonsense I can do it in my sleep. Our southern border is capable of being closed almost over night any time we want to do it. The vast majority of those coming north across it are looking for opportunity they can't get where they are coming from. They come because they will get employment, though undocumented. There are literally rich folk holding yelling, :Come on down. You are the next hire at my meat processing, big corporate agriculture, resturant, landscaping, hotel, etc., etc. We have laws against that. Arrest and prosecute thw fat cats hiring them, put them in federal prison for the six months on each count allowed. not only will the current undocumented coming north stop, many already here now unemployed will return from whence they came.

No one wants a $4 tomato or a $125 restaurant steak, or chicken breast from Perdue or Tyson for $6.50/lb. So we talk it one way and walk it another. WE are full of ca-ca when it comes to undocumented workers.

2: Running up $35 Trillion in debt. That is just poo-poo on its face. The debt was there when Biden took office, just as it was when Trump took it, and Obama before that. The question is what did each ADD to it. Biden added about 2.5 Trillion to that debt. Trump, OVER SIX TRILLION [$6/7 to be closer to it].

Most of the rest of the remaining points are similarly skewed, being either out right fabrication of slanted takes on positions. Talk about spin.

Biden is NOT perfect. He isn't what this nonsense hit piece paints him as either.

What Biden HAS ACCOMPLISHED is, among other things: Bring back the manufacturing jobs Trump promised but failed to deliver on. Such jobs have risen by EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND. Trump promised it and failed. Biden delivered.

Biden got the infrastructure bill passed.

Inflation was a WORLD WIDE PHENOMENON AFTER COVID. Biden reduced it back to 3.15% currently. Its is MUCH HIGHER IN OTHER NATIONS RIGHT NOW.

Again, I could go on because there is more.

On the METRICS Biden is a more effective administrator that Trump. While he is a politician and that means I might be damning him with faint praise in the saying of this, he certainly is a better human being that Trump, who has a HORRENDOUS DOCUMENTED HISTORY OF FRAUD, DECEIT, BETRAYAL, AND JUST PLAIN OLD UGLY, UNCIVILIZED, BEHAVIOR.

The case you are attempting to make simply carries no water. It is unfactual. Spurious. Without merit.
And yet Trump is still leading in all the polls. Huh.

Poke holes in that in your sleep.

And yet Trump is still leading in all the polls. Huh.

Poke holes in that in your sleep.

It is no secret that I have been writing on that very subject for quite some time here on multiple fronts.

It is factual, as I stated, that Trump has a fifty plus year history of out right betrayal. He betrayed his own brother, and his brother's children, out of his father's fortune. He betrayed all three of his wives. He ran a fraudulent charitable foundation, a phoney university. He cheated his bankers, insurers, investors, contractees, peers, business partners, consumers, his duty to serve his country, his taxes. You name it, Trump lied, cheated, and betrayed it.

Yet fully one third or more of the voters in this nation seem to think that is just fine.

It defies common sense. In fact, it is moronic behavior.

I would be lying myself if I stated I understood it. Want what you want but find a better human being to rep it for you. This guy Trump is a jerk, a cheat, and a con man. If you can't see that. If it is not obvious based not on what anyone says, but on what is readily available to witness of his own very public record on him, than these folks somehow think that a person who has screwed every person he should care about is going to do right by THEM. That is just self-defeating and not only doin't they care about their country, they don't care about their countrymen either as they'd drag us all down the same hole with them in support of this horrible example of a human being.

Lol.

In the real world.

The Hill? LMAO 😂

Gee I don't know. Perhaps cut America off from the world trade which made it great? Perhaps shrink the population, causing deflation? Or pull the US out of NATO which serves US interests as well as partner nation interests?

Trump is in favor of a massive new tax (ie tariffs) and I'm dying to see how Republicans are going to sell that.

The Hill? LMAO 😂

The source of the ranking isn't the Hill, it's academic experts consulted by other academics. Sure you can dismiss their opinion as being "elite" but attacking the Hill is either very stupid (they cite the study in the first sentence) or small-minded avoidance of the point.

Did you even read it?

The Hill? LMAO 😂

It doesn't matter.

The ONLY record that counts on Trump is HIS OWN and that paints him to be precisely what he is. A pathological cheat, liar, betrayer and con man. A criminal. Just one that has gotten away with it for a long time. Though, with any luck, he will finally be subjected to our justice system and then the chips fall where they fall. At least he will have been judged.

That is the record YOU'd vote for? How does one, presumably of sound mind, good logic, common sense and sound ethics come to that conclusion?

I don't, but if I wanted everything Trump was promising I couldn't support him in it. I have an educated mind. I practice logic in sound critical thinking and can see Trump's record for what it is. I practice Golden Rule Ethical Thinking. I know him for what his record states him to be.

There is no way, even if Trump represented everything of what I wanted from a President, that I could support it coming from him because his record states loudly, and clearly, that his is what he is. I can't understand what there is not to understand about that? How can one know what there is to be known about this guy and think that's OK? It clearly isn't.

Lol.

In the real world.

How does one become a "Presidential Expert"? Is the pay good? If so we should all put our names down on the waiting list,

click for story
Why is every democratic president the worst ever? Carter was the worst ever, then Clinton, worst ever, then Obama, worst ever and now Biden, worst ever.

What destructive agenda or is this just something you blow out your ass for others of your ilk to agree with? What are we currently seeing and hearing? Whatever it is, trump told us not to believe it. Remember?

Why don't you tell us?

Yet Trump leads Brandon in the polls. Maybe Jimmy Kimmel would like to explain that to us. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Polls. Let us remind you, so was Hillary leading. Let's see what november's poll says.

click for story

Yeah, he seems to be an extremely compromised president......taking in all those millions have consequences.

So tired of the hyperbolic crap. I don’t like Biden or a lot of what he’s done, but America isn’t being “destroyed” anytime soon.

We have to stop acting in this country like 4 or 8 years of the other side in power is somehow Armageddon.

So tired of the hyperbolic crap. I don’t like Biden or a lot of what he’s done, but America isn’t being “destroyed” anytime soon.

We have to stop acting in this country like 4 or 8 years of the other side in power is somehow Armageddon.
That they're both equally dangerous stance doesn't hold much water when the former guy Pooten's Puppet (acclaimed worst president ever) has pretty much announced a totalitarian regime jailing his enemies, building retribution camps etc. He was just feeling his way with his 1st term. He won't be putting adults into the cabinet to act as guardrails for his mental illness.
He has in his fevered mind, been the victim of jalousie D elites who have attacked him needlessly, after stealing the election from him, when in feverfact he is the only one who can restore the USofA to it's rightful place at the top of a new world order. 🇱🇷 🍒🍒🍒

click for story
Wow an old white guy doesn’t like people not like him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom