• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

‘No Miracle, But We’ve Advanced’: Russia-Ukraine Peace Summit Results

Lol. I've never seen you to be correct about anything. Spin is just, well, spin.

Next time you should carefully read a link you post that you think supports your position because you only read the headline,

Next time you should carefully read a link you post that you think supports your position because you only read the headline,

Next time you should avoid the temptation to sally into topics where your knowledge is zero, zilch, bupkus.

It's also what posters do.

I agree newbie. I think I'll wait to determine if you ever earn any credibility here at DP.

You're certainly not off to an auspicious start.

Back
Top Bottom