• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Zimmerman Defense Motion To Unseal Settlement Details: Claim TM Parents Biased

Florida is full of grifters, ner do wells and marginal people like George.......... who have little education and drift from job to job when they aren't scamming the system. Serino and Singleton "got" George and if you listened to the recorded interviews... you would would too. Serino just let the idiot keep talking.

It is also full of honest hard working people who bust their ass to get an education, job, and protect their families. I would appreciate you leaving your BIASED OPINIONS of Florida out of debate...and especially stop passing them off as unbacked facts.

Yes. Your hypocritical behavior is childish.

:doh

You still refused to put you money where your moth was.
Which is the same you are accusing mike2810 as doing.
Stop with your hypocritical bs.

Calling a spade a spade is hypocritical now? :lol:

Tell you what, I will take you up on your offer when mike2810 takes mine:lol:

Calling a spade a spade is hypocritical now?
You were the one being hypocritical. I was the pone calling a spade a spade. Namely you, for being hypocritical.

Calling a spade a spade is hypocritical now? :lol:

Tell you what, I will take you up on your offer when mike2810 takes mine:lol:

So explain to me how you want me to show what I said would be true?

Please prove what you post is the truth and not your bs.

You were the one being hypocritical. I was the pone calling a spade a spade. Namely you, for being hypocritical.
Yep, you're the pone or poney or phoney calling a spade a spade.... :lamo :lamo :lamo

So explain to me how you want me to show what I said would be true?

Please prove what you post is the truth and not your bs.

Waht?:confused:

There was no discussion about "truth":confused:

You were just passing off your opinion as fact. All I asked or implied was to back it up. Place yourself in the Martin family situation and do exactly what you said you would do, nothing more. No argument on truth or anything else.

Yep, you're the pone or poney or phoney calling a spade a spade....
Oh look.
JackFrost has a following.

One who doesn't even know what he is talking about. And by all accounts I have seen, never has. Can't even tell who is saying what in a video even.
iLOL

:lamo :lamo :lamo

Last edited:
Oh look.
JackFrost has a following.

One who doesn't even know what he is talking about. And by all accounts I have seen, never has. Can't even tell who is saying what in a video even.
iLOL

:lamo :lamo :lamo
So, the phoney sings....

So, the phoney sings....
You seem to be having a severe personal problem today, as in making things personal.

Must be because you have nothing to show Zimmerman didn't act appropriately as we all know he did. iLOL

sharon!
Why do you ignore the truth?
Why do you substitute a false narrative for the truth?

That is not all that happened, is it?

He was looking into homes. That is suspicious.
They don't just stand there in the rain causally doing so. They try to get out of it. But not Trayvon. It was suspicious.
He took off when he realized he was being observed. That is suspicious.

Why do you continually talk about yourself as such?

Yep he was, and acting suspiciously.
Even had the cops called on him for it.
c'mon
listen to sharon and her 'logic'
didn't you know that crime is never committed when it is raining ... especially burglaries, when people are more likely inside and therefor less likely to observe the ongoing burglary
quit ignoring the insights she is providing
give her ALL the credibility she rightfully deserves

You seem to be having a severe personal problem today, as in making things personal.

Must be because you have nothing to show Zimmerman didn't act appropriately as we all know he did. iLOL
You said I have nothing to show Zimmerman didn't act appropriately? That's hilarious because zimmerman's own statements showed he didn't act appropriately while packing heat to chase after an unarmed teenager who was doing nothing wrong or illegal.

You said I have nothing to show Zimmerman didn't act appropriately? That's hilarious because zimmerman's own statements showed he didn't act appropriately while packing heat to chase after an unarmed teenager who was doing nothing wrong or illegal.

Z had concealed weapons permit *n his car or on his person* = completely legal

Show me the evidence, Z was chasing an unarmed teenager

Waht?:confused:

There was no discussion about "truth":confused:

You were just passing off your opinion as fact. All I asked or implied was to back it up. Place yourself in the Martin family situation and do exactly what you said you would do, nothing more. No argument on truth or anything else.

and how would I do that since my kid is still alive. You fail to grasp that I stated that and one cannot file a wrongful death civil suit without a death. Therefore , for you to say back up what my opinion was my kid/wife would have to have died by someones action.

I will make it simplier for you JF. Show how you would back up your opinions regarding a law suit if you have nothing to sue for.

Last edited:
That's hilarious because zimmerman's own statements showed he didn't act appropriately while packing heat to chase after an unarmed teenager who was doing nothing wrong or illegal.

Wrong! They show nothing of the sort.

Wrong! They show nothing of the sort.
he is speaking from the perspective that assault and battery is found neither wrong nor illegal

Z had concealed weapons permit *n his car or on his person* = completely legal

Show me the evidence, Z was chasing an unarmed teenager
Having conceal permit doesn't mean you can be so irresponsible to pack heat and leave the safety of your vehicle to go chase after an unarmed teenager who was merely walking home with a bag of skittle and a drink.

If it isn't illegal already then the law needs to be changed to make gun permit holder more responsible in their act if they packed heat to go looking for trouble.

Now, don't pretend you don't know the evidence of zimmerman chasing after Trayvon when he got out of his vehicle after uttering "**** he's running" and then the door chime, the wind blew and his heavy breathing were heard in his NEN call.

Like I said, sticking your head in the sand is all you can do in order to dismiss the fact and evidence.

c'mon
listen to sharon and her 'logic'
didn't you know that crime is never committed when it is raining ... especially burglaries, when people are more likely inside and therefor less likely to observe the ongoing burglary
quit ignoring the insights she is providing
give her ALL the credibility she rightfully deserves

The burglaries at the Retreat all took place on weekday afternoons.. and only one was forced entry.

The burglaries at the Retreat all took place on weekday afternoons.. and only one was forced entry.
Having burglaries and one attempted break in also isn't a justification for wrongfully casing some innocent teenager and ended up shooting to death an innocent person based on the act of stupidity. If it is ok for zimmerman to do so, then there would be hundreds of cases of innocent people being shot to death every day in a high crime rate here where I live in Memphis, TN.

Having conceal permit doesn't mean you can be so irresponsible to pack heat and leave the safety of your vehicle to go chase after an unarmed teenager who was merely walking home with a bag of skittle and a drink.

No one knew what Trayvon had in his hands and Zimmerman had every motivation to see what this kid was up to.

Now, don't pretend you don't know the evidence of zimmerman chasing after Trayvon when he got out of his vehicle after uttering "**** he's running" and then the door chime, the wind blew and his heavy breathing were heard in his NEN call.

Chasing, I don't think so. Observing his location...sure

No one knew what Trayvon had in his hands and Zimmerman had every motivation to see what this kid was up to.
If every conceal permit holders were to go around trying to find out who people had in their hands and what they were up to for walking in the street, hell, many innocent people would be dead. Perhaps it works fine for your loved ones in that sorry dead situation, but it's ridiculous.

Chasing, I don't think so. Observing his location...sure
Observing my foot. It is clearing chasing from the NEN call. Sticking your head in the sand to deny fact isn't going to change anything.

If every conceal permit holders were to go around trying to find out who people had in their hands and what they were up to for walking in the street, hell, many innocent people would be dead. Perhaps it works fine for your loved ones in that sorry dead situation, but it's ridiculous.

Zimmerman was doing what his neighborhood wanted...keeping an eye on the properties. Given he had no history of using his gun (properly or improperly), we can not assume he was using it wrongly that evening. (unless him having the weapon or guns in general are a problem for you)

Observing my foot. It is clearing chasing from the NEN call. Sticking your head in the sand to deny fact isn't going to change anything.

How does one chase someone they can't see? He flat out said he lost Trayvon.

There you go with that poor memory again. Seems like you forgot all about the crime that took place at night and has been linked to you a few times. Shrug.

Back
Top Bottom