• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

WTC7, The 2.25 seconds, what caused it?

I am asking the TRUTHERS.

I'm Buck Naked. I'm not a truther. Does that mean I can't respond here?

You stated you told me how.

How?

You must have misunderstood or failed to comprehend. I have no idea. Please, enlighten me, as to where I said I told you "how"?

I remember questioning the NIST report on their hypothesis as to "How", but I don't remember ever saying I know "how".

I'm Buck Naked. I'm not a truther. Does that mean I can't respond here?

You can respond. You are free to comment on any topic you want. And based on past posts I consider you a TRUTHER. Especially since you repeat TRUTHER shibboleths.

You must have misunderstood or failed to comprehend. I have no idea. Please, enlighten me, as to where I said I told you "how"?

I remember questioning the NIST report on their hypothesis as to "How", but I don't remember ever saying I know "how".

Fledermaus: Tell me. How do YOU believe the so-called 57 columns "spontaneously" gave way?

Buck Naked: I’ve answer this question already, please pay attention. It’s not my fault you can’t remember.

Hmmmmmmmmmm

What was that about comprehension?

Remember...

The 2.25 required (according to you) ALL the 57 exterior columns must have buckled simultaneously for at least 8 floors.

Buck Naked: Has anyone noticed NIST doesn't explain in detail how ALL the 57 exterior columns buckle simultaneously for at least 8 floors?

What could do this?

It's more than likely that the collapses of all the towers were due to loss of axial support due to frame distortion and connection failures. The 57 columns of the perimeter did not all terminate at the foundation... MANY were supported on transfer structures which were all interconnected. The interior columns between the central core and the perimeter were also supported in transfer structures. This was a 40 story tower conceptually built on a bridge span which reached up to the 8th floor.

It's more than likely that the collapses of all the towers were due to loss of axial support due to frame distortion and connection failures. The 57 columns of the perimeter did not all terminate at the foundation... MANY were supported on transfer structures which were all interconnected. The interior columns between the central core and the perimeter were also supported in transfer structures. This was a 40 story tower conceptually built on a bridge span which reached up to the 8th floor.

Too hard to understand for Truthers.

Fledermaus: Tell me. How do YOU believe the so-called 57 columns "spontaneously" gave way?

Buck Naked: I’ve answer this question already, please pay attention. It’s not my fault you can’t remember.

Hmmmmmmmmmm

What was that about comprehension?

Yes, what exactly was that about comprehension?

Why don't you post my answer and we can let the readers decide who comprehended and who didn't?

Don't you have an opinion? Please state it.

I've already stated my response. Let's see if Fledermaus will demonstrate who comprehended and repost it.

Gravity is the correct answer, as the 2.25 seconds of freefall can be under the influence of gravity only. Otherwise, it's not free fall.

You spend too many posts stating you answered. Bur none actually answering.

Post number please.

I'm not doing your work for you. You're the one who brought it up, suggesting I had comprehension problems and that I said I knew how. Post my response and lets see who comprehended and who didn't.

Show some accountability please.

I've already stated my response. Let's see if Fledermaus will demonstrate who comprehended and repost it.

Yours, "I have no idea. Which one do you think?

that sums up most of the CD supporters. No idea.:lamo

I'm not doing your work for you. You're the one who brought it up, suggesting I had comprehension problems and that I said I knew how. Post my response and lets see who comprehended and who didn't.

Show some accountability please.

What was the answer?

Post number?

Gravity is the correct answer, as the 2.25 seconds of freefall can be under the influence of gravity only. Otherwise, it's not free fall.

Are you certain of that? Nothing else can affect the movement of a structure or object within a structure? It can only move in one direction which is straight down - in the direction of gravity?

Last edited:
Are you certain of that? Nothing else can affect the movement of a structure? It can only move in one direction which is straight down - in the direction of gravity?

Absolutely positive. Now pay attention. Read the words. Free fall, by definition, can be under the influence of gravity ONLY.

Back
Top Bottom