• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why on earth do people still believe we have send men to the moon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, have you seen the videos I have posted earlier? Why not comment on these? Why only on your videos?

I think I know the answers.

There's the problem. You think you know the answers, but you don't.

Seriously, what's up with all the extremism? Its always either the "we're being ruled by subterrainean lizard people and nukes and the moon landing and the Holocaust are all fake!" or "everything the government and official story says is almost always true and should never be questioned!"

SMDFH it's called critical-thinking, people.

I nowhere talk about "subterrainean lizard peopl" & "Holocaust are all fake!""

So, this is a very dishonest posting of you. Just stick with the fact that the moon landings never happened.

yep, fake indeed. Or do you believe that if they say they are from the moon, that they are from the moon,

If one is fake, why not all!?

You are too dumb to understand. Now of course you can tell everybody how you are being attacked with an ad hominem, but it doesn't alter that fact. You really are too dumb to understand. You are also too much of a troll to reply properly. I shall put that to the test.

* The lunar samples have no contamination from exposure to water or atmosphere from the Earth. This is called terrestrial weathering. There is none.

* The lunar samples contain isotopes from exposure to solar wind, cosmic events and solar events.

* The lunar samples have no signs of entry into the atmosphere, heat alteration, fusion crusts expansion etc.

Those are just a small selection from many other nuances about the rocks that prove on their own that the rocks are a) not from Earth b) not meteorites. Perhaps you could explain how they are faked.

p.s. quoting the ambassador gift of a petrified tree as evidence is just dumb(see above).

I am really curious as to why you believe the Russians were able to put landers on the moon to place reflectors and the USA was not able to land a man. Where is the Russian proof?

djl

I am really curious as to why you believe the Russians were able to put landers on the moon to place reflectors and the USA was not able to land a man. Where is the Russian proof?

djl

duh? There is no difference between landers or man on the moon?????

No difference, right?

wow!

and you haven't even seen the video. Hilarious.

Would you stop making statements you cannot prove.

Have you looked at the other threads in DP that has discussion regarding the moon landings?

If not, why not? If you did, interesting how you really have not commented. There is no need to provide duplicate links to sources that basically shows that you are wrong.

Would you stop making statements you cannot prove.

Have you looked at the other threads in DP that has discussion regarding the moon landings?

If not, why not? If you did, interesting how you really have not commented. There is no need to provide duplicate links to sources that basically shows that you are wrong.

So, you still haven't answered the questioning why you haven't seen the video's and haven't commented on the arguments.

Why shoud I, but you don't have to.

And why do you really believe the moon landings were real? While there is NO evidence.

lol

The Beatles couln't even read notes, mate! They were being used, just like that ugly Rolling Stone idiots

Don't **** with the Beatles man!

So no rebuttal.

Like I posted before Pin. This topic was discussed before on DP. It is clear you did not research.

Oh, I have seen the vids (all or part). You present nothing new.

Let me help you. This is just one of many threads discussing your topic.

http://www.debatepolitics.com/conspiracy-theories/234139-more-lies-nasa.html?highlight=moon+landing+fake

Come back after you review the posted thread. You might learn something.

Pin learn something? Shirley you jest?

So, you still haven't answered the questioning why you haven't seen the video's and haven't commented on the arguments.

Why shoud I, but you don't have to.

And why do you really believe the moon landings were real? While there is NO evidence.

have a good one.

You lied again. I commented on that I have seen the vids.
My response to the vids were the links for google search and the OLD thread on the fake moon topic.
Which is clear you have not looked at either.

have a good one.

You lied again. I commented on that I have seen the vids.
My response to the vids were the links for google search and the OLD thread on the fake moon topic.
Which is clear you have not looked at either.

The latter is true, no need to lie about that.

Howver, you have never commented on the content of the videos O have put up. You only showed other vidieos.

Don't **** with the Beatles man!

well, telling the truth is telling the truth

They couldn't read notes and they were being used. When John Lennon found that out, he was killed!

And all the time........no evidence of the moon landings!

why?

Because there is none!

The latter is true, no need to lie about that.

Howver, you have never commented on the content of the videos O have put up. You only showed other vidieos.

So prove I did not view the vids? But nice try to deflect.
No need to comment. Like I said you have not posted anything new.

So you admit you have not watched the vids you posted. Thanks.

Refer to post 108.

I nowhere talk about "subterrainean lizard peopl" & "Holocaust are all fake!""

So, this is a very dishonest posting of you. Just stick with the fact that the moon landings never happened.

No, its not dishonest. I remember you trying to pass off a source by David Icke in another thread as credible.

David ****ing Icke.

So, no, its not dishonest. You really are "one of those", and moderate conspiracy realists like myself keep "those" at an arm's-length.

well, telling the truth is telling the truth

They couldn't read notes and they were being used. When John Lennon found that out, he was killed!

You'd be surprised how many of the greats couldn't read music. Page, Hendrix, Clapton, Presley, the list goes on and on. They all did it on natural born talent. Something you lack in all areas.

You'd be surprised how many of the greats couldn't read music. Page, Hendrix, Clapton, Presley, the list goes on and on. They all did it on natural born talent. Something you lack in all areas.

Pin's post is a derail. From "never went to the moon" to the Beatles not being able to read music.

Stick a fork in it, its done. Mods should close this thread.:mrgreen:

Yawn ,the Beatles weren't talented at all. They were an invention. For several reasons.Just like the ugly people and stupid music from
the "rolling stones'.

Pin's post is a derail. From "never went to the moon" to the Beatles not being able to read music.

Stick a fork in it, its done. Mods should close this thread.:mrgreen:

Well, that is not up to you, is it?

Says the guy who believes any crack pot article he reads.

I simply don't. But it seems you have to assume that in order to keep the integrity of your belief-system.

btw why hasn't people used the space suits, used in the alleged moon-landings, for Tjernobyl

or Three Mile Island or Fukishima ???

The answer is simple, There is no protection from those suits! aha! That IS telling us something eh?!

That the whole moon landing is FAKE,

But we already know that, right?!

Last edited:
No, its not dishonest. I remember you trying to pass off a source by David Icke in another thread as credible.

David ****ing Icke.

So, no, its not dishonest. You really are "one of those", and moderate conspiracy realists like myself keep "those" at an arm's-length.

Just another Ad Hominem. nothing more. It's a bit cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom