• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who's the hottest conservative?

Who's the hottest conservative?

• Tom MacDonald

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gene Hamilton

• Shawn Farash

• Josh Hawley

• Will Witt

• Roman Balmakov

• Owen Shroyer

• Andrew Torba

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They’re all ugly on the inside.

It's not that simple.
I wouldn't shoot a family member who was very old, semi-crippled and developing dementia but two years ago I shot our 14 year old dog. It was hard to do. We did it when she was having a good day. My wife didn't like the idea of burying her so we laid her in the deep valley between the roots of a large cedar tree and covered her with a big pile of branches. I wouldn't do that with a family member either.

edit- Oh, and by definition no conservatives can be 'hot'. Best a conservative can achieve is 'acceptable'.

It is terribly hard to do. While I've done it for other people's dogs- and that wasn't easy- I've not been able to do it for my own.

Otoh, destructive feral animals have never been difficult.

She needed Donny to know how much she hates dogs that she is willing to kill one of her own because she failed to train it properly.

Donny really hates dogs. One of a multitude of reasons he is evil.

To be fair to a micron level, it is extremely difficult to teach most dogs to ignore chickens.
We have a dog who literally loves EVERYONE. She'd even love a burglar if they broke in. She is totally useless in that respect.
Betty Boop -- part Lab, part Greyhound, part "??????"

Betty Boop kitchen June 2021a.jpg

The family two doors down have horses and chickens.
Boops is respectful of the horses due to their size.
When she sees them on TV she thinks she's a badass, telling them what to do but in person "OMG that's a big horsey!"

Boops and the family rooster on the other hand, are engaged in a daily battle and she is held back only by my firm hand on her leash.
Mister Rooster is held back by NOTHING and he has made it clear he wants a piece of Miss Boops 😆
The hens instinctively steer clear of Boopers but Mister Rooster wants to go to the wall, he knows that Boops hails from ancient wolf or fox DNA, so he knows what's up.

To be fair to a micron level, it is extremely difficult to teach most dogs to ignore chickens.
We have a dog who literally loves EVERYONE. She'd even love a burglar if they broke in. She is totally useless in that respect.
Betty Boop -- part Lab, part Greyhound, part "??????"

View attachment 67506583

The family two doors down have horses and chickens.
Boops is respectful of the horses due to their size.
When she sees them on TV she thinks she's a badass, telling them what to do but in person "OMG that's a big horsey!"

Boops and the family rooster on the other hand, are engaged in a daily battle and she is held back only by my firm hand on her leash.
Mister Rooster is held back by NOTHING and he has made it clear he wants a piece of Miss Boops 😆
The hens instinctively steer clear of Boopers but Mister Rooster wants to go to the wall, he knows that Boops hails from ancient wolf or fox DNA, so he knows what's up.

A young deer ran through our yard last summer, and our retired service dog and my then 4 yo grandson both had their prey drive kick in simultaneously.

They both gave up the chase within about 20 yards, too.

A young deer ran through our yard last summer, and our retired service dog and my then 4 yo grandson both had their prey drive kick in simultaneously.

They both gave up the chase within about 20 yards, too.

Not Boops, the Greyhound in her is both strong and very "Ferrari".
She was born to run even more than Springsteen.
Oh and, she HAS good springs too!
That mutt can go BOINGY BOINGY BOINGY all day long. 😆

God I love that poochie.

What's best about this thread, imo, is it's literally setting up two premises that liberals are supposed to be against, sexualizing people and body shaming.

Not Boops, the Greyhound in her is both strong and very "Ferrari".
She was born to run even more than Springsteen.
Oh and, she HAS good springs too!
That mutt can go BOINGY BOINGY BOINGY all day long. 😆

God I love that poochie.

Sam might have been able in his younger days, though he's always been somewhat of a laid back couch potato. Which exactly suited his job as a service dog. Now, he is as food oriented as any Labrador, but while he was on duty in a movie theatre, my granddaughter spilled her popcorn right next to his head, while he layed under my daughter's seat. He touched not a kernel, though he involuntarily began to drool.

It's not that simple.
I wouldn't shoot a family member who was very old, semi-crippled and developing dementia but two years ago I shot our 14 year old dog. It was hard to do. We did it when she was having a good day. My wife didn't like the idea of burying her so we laid her in the deep valley between the roots of a large cedar tree and covered her with a big pile of branches. I wouldn't do that with a family member either.

edit- Oh, and by definition no conservatives can be 'hot'. Best a conservative can achieve is 'acceptable'.

No idea how you could possibly do that.

I just lost my 12 year old Rottie in February, I went the euthanasia administered by a vet route. No way I could put a gun to my dogs head and shoot it, no more than I could do that to my kid.

Whatever.

It was tough. Annie was kind of attached to me more than to my wife.
I just lost my 12 year old Rottie in February, I went the euthanasia administered by a vet route. No way I could put a gun to my dogs head and shoot it, no more than I could do that to my kid.
I live on 21 acres on an island. I have to drive a half-hour and take a half-hour ferry to get to town. Annie had free range over our property and she didn't like being in the truck, never mind being in town.
It was much kinder to her, me flipping the switch here, than taking her to die on a table in the vets would have been.
Whatever.

Whatever.
It might be cheaper to do the bullet route, I don't know the relative costs. And you might also not want to involve others in the process, depending on your personality?

I suppose it depends.

I guess shooting the dog makes more sense and is easier than simply keeping it restrained off your neighbors property and animals? :rolleyes:

Gees, I've had three dogs so far. Two of my neighbors have chickens. I kept my dogs off my neighbors chickens and never once had to shoot my dog, which is something only a sick sick unbalanced **** would do imho. A dog is a family member to me, is this stupid woman going to shoot her kids if they misbehave? FFS

Wish I could have thanked you 10 times more for the above.

And in all fairness for the left. I want to be inclusive

AOC is not bad to look at. As long as she doesn’t talk.

Back
Top Bottom